It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Says He's Ready For "Super Thursday" Tomorrow

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Just heard that from a clip of Joe from a rally today.
Mrs. Biden...PLEASE tell your man it's time for him to stop embarrassing himself and plop down in his Lazy Boy.
Tell him nicely...lie to him if you need to.
But it needs to be done.

These sad gaffs happen SO frequently now...that it's just not even fun anymore to point these things out.
But they NEED to be pointed out...because, while Joe Biden might be a likeable enough fellow...he honestly has dementia...and it's OBVIOUS to everyone.

The DNC is now just using this poor man.
WHY?...So they can ultimately avoid the even greater embarrassment of having a Communist representing their party...and leading to it's complete and utter destruction in November.

EVERYONE in the DNC leadership secretly knows neither Biden NOR Bernie can possibly beat Trump in November...it's only a matter of minimizing the lasting damage to their party that they heartlessly continue to use Joe.

YES...He really said it:

Joe Biden Gets Excited For ‘Super Thursday’

thefederalist.com...

edit on 2-3-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
go vote for somebody else bub

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
If Hillary ends up as vice president we’ll know what it’s all about .

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I think the voters of South Carolina deliberately threw the votes to Biden to deliberately mess up the Democrat Races for Nominee candidate

Biden is 'old folks home' bound... and not no white house

a Sanders Biden ticket would combine the top two vote grabbers, but is not However...that Slap-Stick Team is not sustainable, as the saying goes
edit on nd31158318495002352020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

South Carolinian here, speaking solely for myself, yes

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Oh Lordy he's toast....and to think there's people that actually think he should lead the worlds most powerful country. Joe, I think it's time for your meds and nappy time.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Joe's campaign song:

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Maybe Thursday is his wedding anniversary, and he's planning on doing something special.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ValentineWiggin
a reply to: St Udio

South Carolinian here, speaking solely for myself, yes

I hear Joe Biden won every single County in South Carolina. Is that true?

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I have no words.

I'm simply disgusted with the DNC for convincing an obviously elderly man with dementia that he can run and become president.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Joe Biden said he had to run. That he had no choice. Former President Obama asked him three times not to.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It is going to be "Super COVID-19 Tuesday" imo! There honestly has been a lack of testing in the U.S. so I suspect that there is community spread of the virus in more places than just a bunch in Cali, Oregon, and Washington.
edit on 02pmMon, 02 Mar 2020 16:04:23 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Three words:

Nuclear. Launch. Codes.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

If the danger is so bad on super Tuesday, the DNC should cancel the primaries.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The doctors warned Joe Biden about bleeding on the brain several years ago. It looks like it's starting to happen now. Take a look at this brief clip from earlier today.

mobile.twitter.com...

Very sad to see...

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

They are saving any candidate with a chance for 4 years from now.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The doctors warned Joe Biden about bleeding on the brain several years ago. It looks like it's starting to happen now. Take a look at this brief clip from earlier today.

mobile.twitter.com...

Very sad to see...

What a disaster this guy is!

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
'I'm an old guy!' Joe Biden, 77, admits he needs a Vice President who can 'take over immediately' if he dies in office

The VP whom Biden...I mean Obama...chooses will probably be the de facto president.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Sure Joe is ready now that the DNC took out the competition like Michael Corleone in the Godfather, Steyer, Pete, Klobuchar now all that remains is the DNC telling Bernie they are taking him to the airport and to ride shotgun. Pretty sure that would be Obama sitting behind him.
edit on 2-3-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

"The 'Super Tuesday' is an early bird special chicken salad sandwich at Applebee's, right?"

--Joe Biden (probably)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join