It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Rigging Moving At Full Sail..Now Klobuchar Ends Campaign

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I dunno, I don't see her dropping out as rigging..no doubt it has been done by the D, but this just seemed inevitable, who will she support?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: face23785

Of course they will.
They are deciding right now.

Spoken like a true lemming.

Says the guy supporting the party that CANCELED its primaries because Trump would have had a hard time.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Against whom?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Does the DNC actually think Biden has a chance against President Trump on the debate stage? LMAO

I dont think debates matter anymore. The camps are entrenched deeply by now. I doubt any significant number of voters would vote on the outcome of general election debates. you can see this is already on the minds of DNC, drop everyone out but the two, they feel it doesnt matter 'cos..."vote blue no matter who", because the "devil" is against them.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Of course they will.

Says the guy supporting the party that CANCELED its primaries because Trump would have had a hard time.

Trump has an approval rating of 90% among Republicans.

Of those surveyed, 90 percent of Republicans said they approve of Trump's job performance, compared to just 10 percent who did not have a favorable view of the president. That is the highest favorable rating among Republicans in the Hill-HarrisX poll since it began asking the question in 2018.

The Hill

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Of course they will.

Are you talking about SC? SC pretty much always cancels their primaries for the incumbent president. Of course you wouldn't know that, because whoever told you about this wanted you to think it was canceled just for Trump.

You got tricked and made a fool of yourself.

In years past, both Republicans and Democrats have cut state nominating contests when an incumbent president from their party has sought a second term. In 1984, South Carolina GOP leaders opted to call off their primary as President Reagan sought reelection. In 2004, the GOP again canceled the state’s primary, with leaders deciding instead to endorse President George W. Bush’s reelection.

The South Carolina Democratic Party didn’t hold presidential primaries in 1996 or in 2012, when Presidents Clinton and Obama were the incumbents.

Link
edit on 3 3 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Reading is fundamental.

I was making a joke about the goto DNC refrain of "everything I don't like is (literally) a nazi.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s
sorry I missed your joke, thanks for kindly redirecting me!

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

No worries man.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
What’s hilarious to me is Biden’s positively blatant pandering to the minority vote. Sure, they all pander at that level but he is disturbingly open and obvious about it. Focusing so heavily on a group that comprises something like 12% of all voters in the last election cycle is a simply baffling strategy, particularly when you know full well you won’t capture every last one of them.

He don't feel no ways tired.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

"You're a dog-faced pony lover... thing!"

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Come pet my leg hair.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>