It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Rigging Moving At Full Sail..Now Klobuchar Ends Campaign

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Get ready for LOTS of "creative" counting on Super Tuesday.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Dear God!...Biden just now said he's ready for 'Super THURSDAY' tomorrow!

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

hahahahaha
that is rich

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Who are the democrats going to blame, After they rig the election for creepy Joe Biden. And Trump wins again?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 11SK1180
come on
really
its rushia

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Get ready for LOTS of "creative" counting on Super Tuesday.

Will Biden win 6 out of 6 coin flips like Hillary in 2016?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Anti Establishment Sanders Voters will stay home, go third party or Vote Trump like in 2016. Just like in 2016, If the DNC screws you again, I call upon Sanders Voters to unite against the only anti-establishments candidate left, President Trump.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

is that how it works for super tuesday? petes and amys votes go to biden now? that could play spoiler with sanders numbers in a very negative way ,hell if warren drops out and does the same that could totally shift the balance

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hmm... Looks like Uncle Joe , who is Still Movin ' Mighty Slow will get his Chance of Beating President Trump up Behind the Dumpsters in a Back Alley , If he can Find it that is ..........

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
it's kind of funny when i see people claim rigging when this stuff happens. really, people only have themselves to blame for giving two big parties a monopoly on power and refusing to vote for other parties. it's like people really don't care who the choice is as long as they don't need to put in any real effort, yet they complain and talk all kinds of nonsense about rigging or unfairness or demanding change?

that's America's problem and if it doesn't change i see a day where one party will control the election and our only choice will be between candidates within the party, where the people don't choose and the candidates determine the winner among themselves, where election day we'll see numbers like 100% and 538 for one choice.

edit on 2-3-2020 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Massive dEmocrat election fraud aside, President Trump still has this election in the bag.

Landslide imminent

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Bloomberg is the real aim; it's that they *Don't* want Bernie, they *Want* Bloomberg to have the nomination since he's (in their eyes) the best shot at beating Trump

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
that's America's problem and if it doesn't change i see a day where one party will control the election and our only choice will be between candidates within the party

That's my main concern with watching the Democrats implode. It's like they're actually trying to destroy their party. I also abhor our two-party system, but a one-party system will be even worse. The few sane Democrats left need to pull their heads out of their asses and take their party back, or start a new one.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Just wait until October when it's' all, "OMG, why won't you people support the candidate we gave you? You don't want Trump do you?" and "Support our robot or support a Nazi!"

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

DNC Rigging Moving At Full Sail..Now Klobuchar Ends Campaign

Interesting thought for you ....
What if that candidate was not popular at all ?
Could that be the real reason ?

"You got to know when to hold em
Know when to fold em
Know when to walk away
Know when to run..."

Kenny Rogers
The Gambler.

edit on 3/2/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

As President, I don't think Biden will be able to respond to that "3am phone call".

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s
Nazi eh?
Indiana Jones hates those guys.
You wouldn't know a nazi if it bit you.
Unimaginative undescriptive lazy ass.

OMG its a nazi!

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: 0zzymand0s
Nazi eh?
Indiana Jones hates those guys.
You wouldn't know a nazi if it bit you.
Unimaginative undescriptive lazy ass.

OMG its a nazi!

Illinois Nazis are worse.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785
Oh absolutely
And as real as those mentioned in the post above.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
What’s hilarious to me is Biden’s positively blatant pandering to the minority vote. Sure, they all pander at that level but he is disturbingly open and obvious about it. Focusing so heavily on a group that comprises something like 12% of all voters in the last election cycle is a simply baffling strategy, particularly when you know full well you won’t capture every last one of them.

I thought this, from Steyer was hillarious, he might of been pandering..just a touch

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join