It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are Democrats Not Cancelling Their Campaign Rallies Due to CoronaVirus-19?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

LOL...you're going to do just like the Mainstream Media and Hi-Profile Democrats, when CoronaVirus-19 turns out to be mostly a Nothing-Burger in the United States.

You'll move on to harping the next "big threat", with zero humbleness over being so wrong about Covid-19 in the USA.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Fine if you feel that way. But Trump is not asking his supporters to come into what he believes is a disease infested venue. Bernie and Biden are, however.

No they're not. Give the hyperbole a rest already.

Trump, Biden, and Bernie all know there is a greater risk by gathering in large crowds, but no one believes their specific venues are "disease infested".

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Geesh, are you capable of making a rational post instead of absurd partisan hyperbole?

You'll move on to harping the next "big threat", with zero humbleness over being so wrong about Covid-19 in the USA.

Zero humbleness? Being so wrong? I'm not the one freaking out here, bub, I'm just pragmatically going by the WHO & CDC data. It's nothing to panic about, but it clearly shows risk higher than "just the flu", and I'd prefer not to need to be quarantined for plugging my ears, closing my eyes, and screaming LA LA LA LA LA LA LA! at the top of my lungs while pretending that it's all just a partisan hoax.

Corona DGAF who you vote for.
edit on 3/2/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
OP=DEMOCRATs EVIL TRUMP IS THE BEST

yea.. if qanon was real why is it taking infinitely long to prove any big claims like Clinton being arrested>>??

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

CNN is being honest...

There, better now?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

carewemust is a trump sheep

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

CNN is being honest...

There, better now?

Its infotainment, they have no obligation to be honest. If your point is the potus constantly spouts fake news, I agree.
edit on 2-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   

"Everybody knows there is a coronavirus crisis spreading all over the world," Sanders said, at an event in St. George, South Carolina, Friday.

So , flaky Senators are the health experts now ?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Go ahead and say bahhhhhh, you know you want to...

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Why are the usual suspects giving the op SNIP ?

It's a valid question.

If the WuFlu was so dangerous campaign events would be the first to get canceled.

But they're not.

Politics is more important than your lives at least according to comrade Sanders/ and others.
edit on 2-3-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

All good questions that need to be posed to the fear-mongering Democrat candidates and U.S. Mainstream Media.

Again...

"The Democrats" didn't shut down schools for a month in Japan.
"The Democrats" didn't quarantine any cities in S. Korea.
The list goes on and on.

This isn't some "Democratic hoax".

Those who are extra careful to avoid germs, seem to be the most fragile and susceptible to getting sick.

You'd fit right in with those "bug-chasing" morons in Iran going around licking monuments. Perhaps you should go join them.

So , I take it you will be voting in the US Presidential Primaries and General Election this year ?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   

TDS afflicted leftists once again proving they are incapable of rational thought.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
So , I take it you will be voting in the US Presidential Primaries and General Election this year ?

Nope, your intuition is way off. In my state primary voting would require me to register as a member of one of our two corrupt main political parties, and that ain't happening.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Democrat candidates running for President are sounding the alarm over how contagious the CoronaVirus-19 disease is, and how we're now in a full-blown Crisis. Take the current front-runner, Senator Bernie Sanders, for example:

"Everybody knows there is a coronavirus crisis spreading all over the world," Sanders said, at an event in St. George, South Carolina, Friday.

"You would think that you'd have a president of the United States leading, working with scientists all over the world, bringing people together to figure out how we're gonna deal with this crisis!"
Source: www.cbsnews.com...

After that speech, concerned citizens asked Bernie if he was still holding his Sunday (today's) rally in California, where the CoronaVirus is spreading quickly. Sanders decided it was best to forge ahead, because the risk was worth hearing him explain why he should be the Dem party's nominee for President.

Source: www.mercurynews.com...

The scenario is the same with Democratic candidates Joe Biden, Michael Bloomberg, Elizabeth Warren and Amy Klobuchar.

Each of these Democrats proclaim how easily CoronaVirus-19 spreads, but none of them are cancelling public campaign events where hundreds, or thousands of supporters will be in attendance.

1.) Do they not care if their supporters contract and spread the disease to each other, and the American public beyond the events, so long as they're able to increase the number of potential votes they'll get in the upcoming state primaries?

-or-

2.) Do they not REALLY believe that CoronaVirus-19 is as dangerous and contagious as they keep saying it is?

-CareWeMust

apparently they don't know what the US Military knows about the virus, and I'm not sure even if trump knows the truth of dangers it posses within the stability of the country.
let them have their rallies, its insane to do it and insane to go to one
sure hope trump doesnt have any more rallies, if he does he lost my respect, but he should inform them running NOT to hold rallies, its not worth it

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Watch what they “do” not what they “say”.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

President Trump is NOT declaring that the sky is falling over Covid-19. That's the Democrats and the MSM.

Ok, so according to your two options Trump is the 1st

1.) Trump does they not care if his supporters contract and spread the disease to each other, and the American public beyond the events, so long as they're able to increase the number of potential votes he'll get in the upcoming state primaries

Thanks for clearing up that you think Trump should... Be a REAL leader...A Leader who understand that his supporters will show up, in-spite of the potential danger of contracting CoronaVirus.

Trump isn't the one who is broadcasting fear. The Stalinists are

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Nope, your intuition is way off. In my state primary voting would require me to register as a member of one of our two corrupt main political parties, and that ain't happening.

Nope.
One can register as an undeclared voter in the Primary.
In most States
Or , register as an Independent . That is always an option.

edit on 3/2/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/2/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

So Trump does they not care if his supporters contract and spread the disease to each other, and the American public beyond the events, so long as they're able to increase the number of potential votes he'll get in the upcoming state primaries

"Broadcasting fear", or not, is frankly irrelevant to the two options CWM provided.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

My state is not an open primary State. Again your assumptions are mistaken.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He's not a medical expert, he's a pundit. LOL.

Fareed Rafiq Zakaria is an American journalist, political scientist, and author. He is the host of CNN's Fareed Zakaria GPS and writes a weekly paid column for The Washington Post. He has been a columnist for Newsweek, editor of Newsweek International, and an editor at large of Time.

The current death rate is not 20 times higher than the common flu.

Early estimates of the coronavirus death rate from Wuhan, China, the epicenter of the outbreak, have been around 2 percent. But a new report on 1,099 cases from many parts of China, published on Friday in The New England Journal of Medicine, finds a lower rate: 1.4 percent.

The coronavirus death rate maybe even lower, if — as most experts suspect — there are many mild or symptom-free cases that have not been detected.

The true death rate could turn out to be similar to that of a severe seasonal flu, below 1 percent, according to an editorial published in the journal by Dr. Anthony S. Fauci and Dr. H. Clifford Lane, of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and Dr. Robert R. Redfield, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

www.nytimes.com...

It is super important to note that no one knows how many people infected with COVID-19 have mild or zero symptoms. If this number is high, reproducibility may be higher than severe flu while the death rate may be far lower.

Stop typing things in all caps. Not only are you often wrong as hell about what you post but you come across like someone with no sense of netiquette and it's freaking obnoxious.
edit on 2-3-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join