It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are Democrats Not Cancelling Their Campaign Rallies Due to CoronaVirus-19?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No, I fully understand the opening post. You're just spouting off more blind partisan nonsense like usual, and this isn't the time for it.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Probably same reason Trump won’t quit stumping at them?

I’m sure everything is fine though. Because he said so and stuff....

edit on 2-3-2020 by slatesteam because: Pho Cough

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I wonder why OP has singled out the Dems with this question.

Have I not made myself clear? President Trump doesn't think CoronaVirus-19 is any worse than the flu. The flu was present before CoronaVirus became the latest "big thing" WITH DEMOCRATS.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Today, not last week or the week before...

I just happened to see him on CNN this morning while I was on the treadmill. I have no idea what he said before today, and will not know what he says tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Yeah, guess so? 45 is infallible and we have yet to find his kryptonite. Sure glad the markets will be fine tomorrow...

This virus doesn’t answer to rhetoric, subpoenas, social media, or blistering name-calling attacks. So no big deal?

Like the democrats thought up this virus as a last ditch effort to rid the US of Trump. Are you that much of a sycophant? Like did we need this thread right now?

Get a grip dude. There’s nothing he can do. Nor the Dems

edit on 2-3-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

No, I fully understand the opening post. You're just spouting off more blind partisan nonsense like usual, and this isn't the time for it.

Does it not concern you that Democrats are holding rallies...bringing people together in large groups, within hours of declaring how dangerous and contagious CoronaVirus-19 is?

That, in a nutshell is why I authored this thread.

If you agree with them, and DO NOT CARE, that's fine. God made all kinds of people.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Why aren't they suspending baseball or football? Why don't the shut down the trains and buses?

Why don't they post guards outside supermarkets and other places where people might congregate?

Or perhaps the unfortunate death of a few people out of 320 million is not the definition of the doom of society.

And we need to support each other and work to overcome this, as we eventually will.

And everyone who survives, brings resistance to a disease that our immune systems have never seen before.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Yeah, guess so? 45 is infallible and we have yet to find his kryptonite. Sure glad the markets will be fine tomorrow...
This virus doesn’t answer to rhetoric, subpoenas, social media, or blistering name-calling attacks. So no big deal?
Like the democrats thought up this virus as a last ditch effort to rid the US of Trump. Are you that much of a sycophant? Like did we need this thread right now?
Get a grip dude. There’s nothing he can do. Nor the Dems

OK..you're fine with Sanders/Biden/Warren, etc., declaring how infectious/dangerous Covid-19 is, then holding campaign rallies. Even though rallies increase the likely-hood that an infected person, could infect a lot of people in that crowd.

Sentiment noted. Thanks for your feedback.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Does it not concern you that Democrats are holding rallies...bringing people together in large groups, within hours of declaring how dangerous and contagious CoronaVirus-19 is?

No more or less than it concerns me that Trump isn't canceling rallies anytime soon either. Personally, I wouldn't show up to any of them, and anyone holding or attending a rally or large gathering right now, regardless of party affiliation, is lacking pragmatic common sense until more data is known.

I'm certainly not going to hold one party/candidate to a different standard than the other like you are. Corona DGAF what party you vote for.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Why aren't they suspending baseball or football? Why don't the shut down the trains and buses?

Why don't they post guards outside supermarkets and other places where people might congregate?

Or perhaps the unfortunate death of a few people out of 320 million is not the definition of the doom of society.

And we need to support each other and work to overcome this, as we eventually will.

And everyone who survives, brings resistance to a disease that our immune systems have never seen before.

All good questions that need to be posed to the fear-mongering Democrat candidates and U.S. Mainstream Media.

Good point you make about enhancing our immune system's resistance to disease. Those who are extra careful to avoid germs, seem to be the most fragile and susceptible to getting sick.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   

All good questions that need to be posed to the fear-mongering Democrat candidates and U.S. Mainstream Media.

Again...

"The Democrats" didn't shut down schools for a month in Japan.
"The Democrats" didn't quarantine any cities in S. Korea.
The list goes on and on.

This isn't some "Democratic hoax".

Those who are extra careful to avoid germs, seem to be the most fragile and susceptible to getting sick.

You'd fit right in with those "bug-chasing" morons in Iran going around licking monuments. Perhaps you should go join them.
edit on 3/2/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I'm certainly not going to hold one party/candidate to a different standard than the other like you are. Corona DGAF what party you vote for.

Democrats: "This CoronaVirus disease is deadly and spreading like wildfire! Hope to see you at my campaign rally tomorrow at 6pm!"

Trump: "This CoronaVirus is less prevalent than the flu, and no more serious than the flu. Hope to see you at my campaign rally tomorrow at 6pm!"

Democrats are inviting people into what they feel is a dangerous environment.

Trump is saying your risk of sickness/death is no higher now than it was 6 months ago.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   

No. Of course not. That’s YOUR sentiment not mine.
Look cwm, it truly doesn’t matter what you or I think.

American election season is in full-swing, no bat-virus is gonna stop this behemoth. No matter how ill-advised. I see your point about the Dems saying one thing doing another
But isn’t that exactly what the CDC, WHO, IMF, CCP and any other governmental acronym will do until it’s at our door?

This goes for Trump too btw....

Capice?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Again...

"The Democrats" didn't shut down schools for a month in Japan.
"The Democrats" didn't quarantine any cities in S. Korea.
The list goes on and on.

This isn't some "Democratic hoax".

Those who are extra careful to avoid germs, seem to be the most fragile and susceptible to getting sick.

You'd fit right in with those "bug-chasing" morons in Iran going around licking monuments. Perhaps you should go join them.

Bernie Sanders, Joe Biden, Elizabeth Warren, Amy Klobchar are saying how dangerous CornaVirus-19 is in America, then inviting people to congregate and hear their speeches. Totally irresponsible. Callous idiocy by any rational person's measure.

Actually, you're somewhat right about me and germs. I don't seek them out, nor do I avoid them.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Democrats: "This CoronaVirus disease is deadly and spreading like wildfire! Hope to see you at my campaign rally tomorrow at 6pm!"

Quotation marks, eh? Does your hyperbole help the situation, or would you care to link who said what you're alleging as an exact quote...

If you need to resort to hyperbole/ lies, then your argument falls appart.

Trump: "This CoronaVirus is less prevalent than the flu, and no more serious than the flu. Hope to see you at my campaign rally tomorrow at 6pm!"

More lies. While data is still early and incoming, we do already know that Corona is more serious than "the flu" by the reported numbers requiring intensive care hospitalization, and there is no way that Trump hasn't been briefed on that unless Pence is failing in his responsibilities leading the charge.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Bernie Sanders, Joe Biden, Elizabeth Warren, Amy Klobchar are saying how dangerous CornaVirus-19 is in America, then inviting people to congregate and hear their speeches. Totally irresponsible. Callous idiocy by any rational person's measure.

Yup Agreed.

And Trump lying to the public about it being "no more serious than the flu" is totally irresponsible, and callous idiocy by any rational person's measure as well.

Like I said, I'm certainly not going to hold one party/candidate to a different standard than the other like you are. Corona DGAF what party you vote for.
edit on 3/2/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

But isn’t that exactly what the CDC, WHO, IMF, CCP and any other governmental acronym will do until it’s at our door?

This goes for Trump too btw....

Capice?

I'm only comparing TRUMP against Sanders/Biden/Warren/Klobuchar.

TRUMP is being honest.

DEMOCRATS are either playing politics with CoronaVirus-19 or, really believe it's bad in the USA, and don't give a shi't if supporters contract it at their rallies. (One or the other)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Yup Agreed.

And Trump lying to the public about it being "no more serious than the flu" is totally irresponsible, and callous idiocy by any rational person's measure as well.

Fine if you feel that way. But Trump is not asking his supporters to come into what he believes is a disease infested venue. Bernie and Biden are, however.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   

TRUMP is being honest. 

Look out captain, I think we have a live one...

edit on 2-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   

TRUMP is being honest.

He's been lying since his first press conference when he got up and said the U.S. only had "15 cases", "soon to be five", "and then None!" when it was already known that there were 60 cases on U.S. soil.

You'd think that would be something he could be reassuring about. 60 cases vs the 10s of thousands in China, but even with only 60 he lied about 75% of them. Then the health professionals standing next to him took the mic and contradicted much of the other nonsense he was spouting off as well. Honesty has never been Trump's forte.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join