It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are Democrats Not Cancelling Their Campaign Rallies Due to CoronaVirus-19?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Sunday, March 1, 2020

Democrat candidates running for President are sounding the alarm over how contagious the CoronaVirus-19 disease is, and how we're now in a full-blown Crisis. Take the current front-runner, Senator Bernie Sanders, for example:

"Everybody knows there is a coronavirus crisis spreading all over the world," Sanders said, at an event in St. George, South Carolina, Friday.

"You would think that you'd have a president of the United States leading, working with scientists all over the world, bringing people together to figure out how we're gonna deal with this crisis!"
Source: www.cbsnews.com...

After that speech, concerned citizens asked Bernie if he was still holding his Sunday (today's) rally in California, where the CoronaVirus is spreading quickly. Sanders decided it was best to forge ahead, because the risk was worth hearing him explain why he should be the Dem party's nominee for President.

Source: www.mercurynews.com...

The scenario is the same with Democratic candidates Joe Biden, Michael Bloomberg, Elizabeth Warren and Amy Klobuchar.

Each of these Democrats proclaim how easily CoronaVirus-19 spreads, but none of them are cancelling public campaign events where hundreds, or thousands of supporters will be in attendance.

1.) Do they not care if their supporters contract and spread the disease to each other, and the American public beyond the events, so long as they're able to increase the number of potential votes they'll get in the upcoming state primaries?

-or-

2.) Do they not REALLY believe that CoronaVirus-19 is as dangerous and contagious as they keep saying it is?

-CareWeMust

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I've seen your posts for years and I know you are bating.
So I will answer every candidate puts their run on priority over everything else.

I will second it by saying there is a media hype in regards to how bad the virus is. There might be some issue, and I worry about my parents and my children but no. It's nothing above a flu, or second flu to worry about.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Sounds normal for politicians, all talk and no action. Trump isn't going to stop his campaign either, nobody is unless the public demands it.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
They don’t force you to go to their rallies, silly rabbit.
You either go to the event, or you stay home.
Freedom of choice.
Be interesting please.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

So I will answer every candidate puts their run on priority over everything else.

OK. So you're saying the same emotion that makes Democrats not care if Illegal aliens hurt Americans, also drives their desire to be elected, with zero concern that supporters at the rallies may contract Covid-19. Thanks for your input.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I'm sure it has nothing to do with American news reporting this virus is a nothing burger...

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Sounds normal for politicians, all talk and no action. Trump isn't going to stop his campaign either, nobody is unless the public demands it.

President Trump is NOT declaring that the sky is falling over Covid-19. That's the Democrats and the MSM.

The MSM should be urging Democrats to cancel their rallies/Town Halls, etc... out of "An Abundance of Caution".

The Dim leaders who bash President Trump should show their leadership qualities, by cancelling their events so long as the DIRE CRISIS of CoronaVirus-19 is present in the USA.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
They don’t force you to go to their rallies, silly rabbit.
You either go to the event, or you stay home.
Freedom of choice.
Be interesting please.

If Bernie and Biden think Covid-19 is so bad, they should cancel their public events.

Be REAL leaders...Leaders who understand that their supporters will show up, in-spite of the potential danger of contracting CoronaVirus.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I totally agree. It is the Dims emulating Chicken Little, not DJT. They should put up or shut up, but that isn’t how these morons operate.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump is NOT declaring that the sky is falling over Covid-19. That's the Democrats and the MSM.

Ok, so according to your two options Trump is the 1st

1.) Trump does they not care if his supporters contract and spread the disease to each other, and the American public beyond the events, so long as they're able to increase the number of potential votes he'll get in the upcoming state primaries

Thanks for clearing up that you think Trump should... Be a REAL leader...A Leader who understand that his supporters will show up, in-spite of the potential danger of contracting CoronaVirus.

edit on 3/2/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

You have a better chance of getting hit by lightning than contracting coronavirus...not to mention if you are under 65 it will rarely be anything more than the flu.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'm sure it has nothing to do with American news reporting this virus is a nothing burger...

Medical expert Fareed Zakaria has been pointing out on CNN today that Covid-19 is TWENTY TIMES more DEADLY than the common flu.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
You have a better chance of getting hit by lightning than contracting coronavirus

Really? So you honestly think more than 80,000 people have been struck by lightning in the past couple months?

if you are under 65 it will rarely be anything more than the flu.

So far the critical care hospitalization rates have been much higher than "the flu".

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Yeah I thought, good question
So I googled Trump rallies for the month of March and found several a day all through the month that have not been cancelled
So as Trump is a shoe in for the Republican nomination and need not have rallies but is, I wonder why OP has singled out the Dems with this question.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I totally agree. It is the Dims emulating Chicken Little, not DJT. They should put up or shut up, but that isn’t how these morons operate.

Exactly right! Democrats and Mainstream Terrorist Media have been saying CONTINUOUSLY that President Trump is not treating the DEADLY CONTAGIOUS VIRUS DISEASE seriously enough.

The azzholes cry how bad it is, yet continue to hold rallies so their sheep can infect each other. Or, perhaps they know it's on par with the common flu.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Sorry that you didn't understand the Opening Post.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Today, not last week or the week before...

link   

You have a better chance of getting hit by lightning than contracting coronavirus...not to mention if you are under 65 it will rarely be anything more than the flu.

Do the Democrats running for President, or the Terrorists disguised as News Media, know this TRUTH?

link   

Exactly right! Democrats and Mainstream Terrorist Media have been saying CONTINUOUSLY that President Trump is not treating the DEADLY CONTAGIOUS VIRUS DISEASE seriously enough.

Give it a rest.

"The Democrats" didn't shut down schools for a month in Japan.
"The Democrats" didn't quarantine any cities in S. Korea.
The list goes on and on.

There's certainly no reason to panic, but pragmatic realism is prudent. When I was a kid the Boy Scouts taught me to "be prepared", and they're good words to live by.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

OK. So you're saying the same emotion that makes Democrats not care if Illegal aliens hurt Americans, also drives their desire to be elected, with zero concern that supporters at the rallies may contract Covid-19. Thanks for your input.

Good point!
They don’t care if diseases come through our borders and would actually like to increase those odds.
They release criminal illegals to roam free hurting and killing citizens.
They don’t mind if illegals take our jobs causing major hardships and suffering for US citizens.
They have no problem making citizens pay for illegals medical, housing, education, food, etc.........
They don’t care about citizens right to defend themselves.
They’re doing their best to silence anyone in this country that votes for someone other than a candidate from their party.
They want to silence anyone that does not think exactly as they do and share the same ideology.

I could go on but...point being.......
Does anyone really think the Democrat party gives two snips if anyone gets a virus?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join