It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington state officials confirm second coronavirus death in U.S.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I don't think there is the capacity to test everyone, this is a major flaw in the capitalist system, health needs to be treated as a must for everybody, for society to continue functioning the way we do, the chaos this virus is causing is a clear sign a new approach is necessary moving forward.

So how is it going in China? Just think if China culls the heard 800 million that is less people they need to take care of.

Dunno, the news is scarce now out of China.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
a reply to: rickymouse
You’re quite knowledgeable on dietary needs. I take one baby aspirin (81mg) a day for blood thinning. My blood type is A+

I love onions raw or cooked.

The baby aspirin works different than bromelain or onions does, but the result is comparable. Aspirin is an antiagglutinen, it keeps platelets from sticking together, just in a different way. It does not use the sulfur atom to accomplish it, it uses a acetyl group tied to a benzoic acid to pull the charge off somehow if I remember correctly. Benzoic acid then works to convert the bodies ammonia to uric acid releasing a Nitric oxide molecule which helps our immune system to kill microbes and triggers the blood vessels to expand and lower blood pressure a bit and allow immune cells to get through.

Cucumbers are high in salicilates as does some other veggies. Birch tree leaf tea has lots of salicilates in it and can reduce fever. I know a couple in their late eighties and nineties that still use birch tree leaf tea. They knew it was like aspirin too, which they knew for sixty years or more. They couldn't even remember anymore who originally told them about it, it wasn't their parents, it was someone they knew back in the fifties. But their parents knew that the birch leaf tea was good for illnesses, but not that it was basically the same as aspirin. I would not know how to dose the tea though, too much can have the same consequences as too much aspirin.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

You might be interest in this article from National Geographic Here’s what Coronavirus does to the body

edit on 2-3-2020 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
6 deaths now and most from one old folks home... How does the virus get into there first?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Might have been a visitor. I watched the local news, I didn’t catch what they said but they did say one death wasn’t from the nursing home and in his 40’s.

It’s been in the area since January going unnoticed, so this is one of those person to person spreads of unknown origin.

They did a good segment on how they map it, this is how they know it was from January. They said each time it passes to another person it’s replicating itself and mutates. I’ll try to find this on their news site.

Here is a live map of the strain mutation: Link

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

Couldn't read that because they wanted me to give my E-mail, I don't do that anymore. I did scan it while it waited for me to get interested, took five times...it was basically the same as other articles I read on this virus. My daughters cat had FIPs disease, it turned the body to mush, this virus can do about the same thing if you do not make enough human proteinase to destroy it's enzyme. We tried giving her cat some bromelain, a proteinase that disolves the coronavirus proteinase, along with monolaurin. It did help the cat live an extra week and a half more than what the vets three days prediction, but it was too late to treat it. If we had started it right away, it may have worked, but it was swelling up for three weeks before, she thought it had fallen off of the railing but it was not the case I guess.

Bromelain and monolaurin will help with this coronavirus, or just pineapple and coconut oil, but you have to eat those three hours apart because bromelaine destroys lypase which is needed to act on the lauric acid in the coconut oil to make it work right. The pineapple enzymes only block lypase for maybe two hours/ If you use bromelain pills and eat coconut oil then seperate them by the three hours. There is lots of evidence to show this will treat coronaviruses and some other types of viruses.

Doesn't work the greatest on the common cold though, it lasts just as long. These things do not help people with compromised immune systems much though, because they mostly work with our immune systems. It may or may not work with very old people who are frail and weak. If your sickness does get bad, always consider going to see the doctor. I go to a doctor if I cannot kick something, sometimes you need antibiotics or medicines.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I didn’t like the email thingy. So many sites are not letting me view the contents now, super annoying.

Sorry about your kitty.
Thanks for all the tips you provide

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join