It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona - Covid19 - General Discussion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
i found the king of all covid-19 conspiracy theories... sourced from 4chan several weeks ago. i followed a link that was posted in the comments section of the following article: Were Coronavirus Samples Destroyed By China To Coverup The Outbreak?.

the comment/link said this:

and it landed me on the following image which is quite a long read and i will not be transcribing it (sorry):

certainly gives us something to think about?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Tomorrow is most likley going to be a big day for numbers in Canada and the US
If applying the timeline to the first death
it has been in circulation and spreading for close to two weeks now
I do hope everybody stays calm,so we can take measured steps
but i believe it would take an act of god at this point to avoid a quarantine scenario
edit on 2-3-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tgidkp

Have seen that one earlier, seems possibly legit going from the Italy prediction, watching Brazil to see if that happens too. Thanks for putting it up, version I had was a real crap screenshot, barely legible.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Some CT speculation working from the premise coronavirus is a bioweapon released by a third party (globalist cabal, NWO, deep state etc.) as a tool to implement world government through the agenda of depopulation and war.

Also some updates ;-)

Evidence the two "sides" are starting to blame each other.

Senator Tom Cotton Repeats Fringe Theory of Coronavirus Origins

Scientists have dismissed suggestions that the Chinese government was behind the outbreak, but it’s the kind of tale that gains traction among those who see China as a threat.

www.nytimes.com...

Wasn't there some discussion of a US gov inquiry of COVID being a bioweapon? Can't find it again.

U.S. Officials Link COVID-19 Disinformation Campaign To Russian Proxy Accounts

www.rferl.org...

Russia Knows Just Who to Blame for the Coronavirus: America

Conspiracy theories are all over state media, following past patterns of disinformation.

foreignpolicy.com...

Russian news portal mk.ru, on January 27, 2020, with Igor Nikulin, a former member of the UN Commission on Biological and Chemical Weapons (1998-2003).

Those countries that consider themselves victims of bioterrorism should investigate all these cases and bring them up for international discussion. For example, to the UN Security Council. To raise the issue of the activities of American biolaboratories outside the United States. We have to do something. Because a lot of people are already suffering from it. And in general, it is necessary to strengthen the biosecurity of the country.
www.globalresearch.ca...

China accuses US of spreading fear and panic over coronavirus outbreak

www.cnbc.com...

And this one is particularly worrying, from a Chinese military linked news outlet.

The new crown comes from the United States. China is the hot pot. The United States is the source of poison!
www.xilu.com...

American officials could be convinced by the deep state the corona bioweapon escaped from the Wuhan lab, or was deliberately released by the CCP to quell rising civil discontent.

How could Chinese officials be convinced it was released by the US? Especially now it seems certain it will effect the US, seems counter intuitive.

We have seen possible increased virulence in China and Iran. Claims of higher covered up death tolls. The videos of people dropping on the streets. A rumour of a different strain of the virus in Iran.

Could be explained by a stealth pathogen. A virus sarscov2 with other bioengineered elements HIV etc. contained within, activated by frequencies from cell towers, radio, or even phased arrays(like haarp).

Then we would basically have two viruses as mentioned by TD. The second even more lethal one, when activated, going through the four stage severe attack, causing the symptoms we have seen in China and Iran, but have yet to see elsewhere.

It's that latter idea that, in fact, one finds clearly outlined in the US Air Force document, on page 15 in the actual document, and page 26 if you're searching in the pdf file:

Stealth Viruses: The basic concept of this potential bioweapon is to “produce a tightly regulated, cryptic viral infection that can enter and spread in human cells using vectors” (similar to the gene therapy) and then stay dormant for a period of time until triggered by an internal or external signal. The signal then could stimulate the virus to cause severe damage to the system. Stealth viruses could also be tailored to secretly infect a targeted population for an extended period using the threat of activation to blackmail the target.

State of the Bioweapon: Stealth viruses just like the gene therapy, require a vector to be inserted in the body and lay dormant until a trigger mechanism is activated either internally or externally. Imagine having a cancer causing virus enter a human cell and lay dormant until an external signal triggers the disease. When the signal gets activated the cells become abnormal and could rapidly generate abnormal cell growth leading to a tumor and ultimately, death. Now, apply this concept to a population where an HIV virus gets disseminated within a target population. At a specific time chosen by the perpetrator, the signal would be triggered to harm an entire population all at once. Although this bioweapon is futuristic it is not improbable and deserves to be examined. (italicized emphasis added)

gizadeathstar.com...

The declassified document is from 2010, it's certainly feasable a stealth pathogen could have been developed since then.

Keep eyes on the Middle East and the South China Sea.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
So happy that we now have a discussion thread thank you Saladfingers! Also thank you to everyone else for all the sharing of information as we head into uncharted waters together. Coming here to discuss possibilities makes it a little less frightening.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: all2human

They have a pill now, interesting...

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Yeah that definitely the sh!#%est thing I’ve read all year.
Wow. Thanks. I wasn’t trying to sleep at all tonight anyway

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

If it's a bio-weapon
then there must be an antidote
i just don't see it
maybe a leak from the lab
a bio weapon is a stretch, thats MAD level stuff

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

From 4 Chan, to be taken with a grain of salt.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Damn, you do your homework. If it’s a stealth virus, that’s akin and synonymous with it being made in a lab, no?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Oh I don't like this much....

New laws proposed to make it easier to detain or quarantine people exposed to coronavirus in SA

South Australian health authorities will have expanded powers to detain and quarantine people who may have been exposed to the coronavirus under new laws being proposed by the State Government.

Key points:

Under the proposed laws the chief public health officer would have the power to have a person detained

The Premier said the proposed amendments would enhance the state's protection

There have been three confirmed cases of COVID-19 in South Australia

ABC news

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Fair enough. I concur. But that is all a bit much. Like for once in my life I’m glad I’m not married or have children.
Like seriously. As sad as that may be. I’ve always had a nagging little feeling, and inkling if you will, that I would be alive for some global catastrophe. I hate being right....

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Thanks. Yea, made in a lab, probably in one of those Pentagon deep state labs around the borders of Russia, where they have diplomatic immunity but no accountability to the US gov.

all2human- likely they have a vaccine, makes sense.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
On Feb. 1st I messaged my brother and sent him a pic of the 3m face mask I bought. It was a box of ten. I told him that I believed there was going to be a run on the masks and he should buy some, if not for his family, to possibly make a few dollars.

This morning I messaged him again and asked him if he bought any masks when I mentioned it. I sent him a screen shot of the masks on Amazon and the box was $150 down from $200 the night before. I only paid about $20 for them. He said he did not. He really didn't say anything after that.

Earlier tonight I got a message from my brother and it contained a pic of some of the supplies he went out and bought for his family.

I like to think that his thick headed self actually had something click and made him realize there could be an issue.

I am really shocked. I just had to share this moment.

link   

Kind of wish some of these posters would give specific suggestions for which biomed companies in which to invest, I've got a chuck of change laying around looking for a vehicle.

link   
pass

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

MAD level yes. ELE, guess not from when I used the term.

What it does allow for, like a neutron bomb (I mentioned this too in the Updates thread) is keep infrastructure intact.

Unlike Nukes or conventional warfare.

Sigh...

edit on 2-3-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Maybe a bit of stretch for a deliberate bioweapon release, but not a huge one. CT from heaps of folks for years tying together, globalists, world gov, eugenics, depopulation. 2020 could be the year conspiracy theories are proved horribly right.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That ain't good, never is when gov takes away rights. Damn sure I'm not being taken away to some quarantine death camp.They will have to find me first.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

It's going around indiscriminately,so i'm leaning towards Natural but don't rule out an accidental release.
The lab being SO close to ground zero and China playing cover-up is highly suspect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join