It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Watched Bloomberg’s Three Minute Ad

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
All about the Coronavirus. He made himself sound like he is already the President and is about to declare Martial Law. So strong was that impression that he actually used the words “A President should marshal...”

Any one that supports this turd really needs to self-administer a ball peen hammer to their genitals repeatedly and with excessive force. Yeah, I joke about the other flakes within the DNC, but seriously Bloomberg is a cancer within a canker sore.
edit on 1-3-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I would rather take a small hammer to my genitals that live under a Bloomberg presidency.

That arrogant #### deserves a throat punch every time he opens his tiny pie hole.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
In any Youtube video, in any comment section, someone is literally complaining about another Bloomberg ad, no kidding sherlock.

It's seriously getting annoying.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well that’s three minutes of your life you’ll never get back.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I would rather take a small hammer to my genitals that live under a Bloomberg presidency.

That arrogant #### deserves a throat punch every time he opens his tiny pie hole.

Small is relative, no?

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
If Boomborg gets elected, many Hollywood stars will move to Canada 🤣 🚬

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Nah.

We'll just get put into camps.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Uhhhh...If the US still ends up under a dipshyte Bloomberg Presidency I DON'T support, can I NOT take a small or ball-peen hammer to my genitals...?

....a guy can dream.....can he not ?.....

edit on 1-3-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Can't win with TV ads. This was tried with Beto. He was blowing up TV's and still got smoked by almost 1/4 million votes. Horrible strategy because people watch TV to escape. Bloomberg is giving people almost no escape. It's an annoying nuisance and he's already despised for it with a long way to go. He's also not a Democrat. He's worth almost 60 billion. He's one of the worst kind of capitalists there is, even worst than Trump.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Goes to show that if you got the cash, you can get the attention.

Freakin' dude should help fix the problem with all that "capital".

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Haha. His little movie set is the closest he will ever come to standing in the oval office. "911!" What a chode.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Yall got it all wrong....bleed this dude dry by pretending to like him!

I wanna run his campaign.....😂😅🤣

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I already tried. When his campaign texted me I told them I would happily support him for one hundred million dollars.

They didn't text back. Sad.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Can't win with TV ads.

I don't about that, Burger Kings' "Where's the Beef?" was a winner for sure..lol

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Nah.

We'll just get put into camps.

You're a Hollywood star!? I knew it!

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Wendy’s “Where’s the Beef?” Ads with the little old ladies.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

1/60th of his wealth would make an enormous impact on black communities. Could you imagine if he took just 1 billion and put it into 10 of the worst black communities. He could win the election hands down. Nope. He's spending it all on TV ads to fuel his ego. Truly pathetic. To put things in perspective, it would be like me having 60 dollars and refusing to donate $1 of it to even a good cause.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
a reply to: havok

1/60th of his wealth would make an enormous impact on black communities. Could you imagine if he took just 1 billion and put it into 10 of the worst black communities. He could win the election hands down. Nope. He's spending it all on TV ads to fuel his ego. Truly pathetic. To put things in perspective, it would be like me having 60 dollars and refusing to donate $1 of it to even a good cause.

Wonder how many homeless and hungry Americans could have benefited from the 300-400 million he has spent already!?!

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: EternalShadow

Wendy’s “Where’s the Beef?” Ads with the little old ladies.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Damn. you didnt go about it right. See...you gotta claim to be a community organizer and get a couple million bots to back u up. Drop a rags.to.riches spiel and pretend to hate rich peeps. Eazy peazy.

Ill take 10%please. Po

a reply to: 0zzymand0s

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join