It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covfefe equals cov-19??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No, it isn’t. This isn’t about the recent budget. This is about 2018.

The cuts started in 2018, as the White House focused on eliminating funding to Obama-era disease security programs. In March of that year, Rear Adm. Timothy Ziemer, whose job it was to lead the U.S. response in the event of a pandemic, abruptly left the administration and his global health security team was disbanded.

That same year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was forced to slash its efforts to prevent global disease outbreak by 80% as its funding for the program began to run out. The agency, at the time, opted to focus on 10 priority countries and scale back in others, including China. Also cut was the Complex Crises Fund, a $30 million emergency response pool that was at the secretary of state’s disposal to deploy disease experts and others in the event of a crisis.

Link

The talking point that “he only proposed cuts and congress stopped it” is a half truth. To some people a half-truth is a lie.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: xuenchen

No, it isn’t. This isn’t about the recent budget. This is about 2018.

The cuts started in 2018, as the White House focused on eliminating funding to Obama-era disease security programs. In March of that year, Rear Adm. Timothy Ziemer, whose job it was to lead the U.S. response in the event of a pandemic, abruptly left the administration and his global health security team was disbanded.

That same year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was forced to slash its efforts to prevent global disease outbreak by 80% as its funding for the program began to run out. The agency, at the time, opted to focus on 10 priority countries and scale back in others, including China. Also cut was the Complex Crises Fund, a $30 million emergency response pool that was at the secretary of state’s disposal to deploy disease experts and others in the event of a crisis.

Link

The talking point that “he only proposed cuts and congress stopped it” is a half truth. To some people a half-truth is a lie.

Not actually completely accurate, Trump proposed cuts that were suppose to come in 2021, but nothing was approved.......

What your quoting predates Trump

AP fact check

Again, not everything is orangeman, Even snopes says its not true.......and they hate Trump
edit on 3/1/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

That isn’t correct. He fired the entire Pandemic Response Team in 2018.

Link

Not only that, he shuttered PREDICT.

Last year, the USAID program known as PREDICT was shuttered. The initiative was launched in 2009 and designed to improve the “detection and discovery of zoonotic viruses with pandemic potential.”

The program is credited with identifying nearly a thousand new zoonotic viruses, which are transmitted between animals and humans, and influencing the response effort currently being employed to combat the coronavirus, which is a zoonotic infection.

Link

Again, it isn’t true that Donald Trump only proposed cuts. He’s been cutting our offense against infectious diseases as part of a broader effort at downsizing. For the past two years.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

No proof offered as usual. Just MSM stories that remain unverified. 😁

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Ok , did you read what you posted ?
What , no again ?
Notice the word global used many times in those excerpts ?
No ?
Isn't global health the U.N. WHO's responsibility ?
I thought so.
Why be redundant and waste money ?

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Some folks do not read what they post.

edit on 3/1/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Even snopes says its not true.......and they hate Trump

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
This is what is wrong with the Internet. This.

Right here.

Oh, come on. This is fun! This, pron and gambling are why we have the internets...all of them.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Do you have a cough?

Or a fever?

I sure hope not 'cause you sound sick.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777
Honestly I don't know numerology.

My methodology for this theory was
A=1 , B=2, C=3, D=4, E=5, F=6
I don't know if that is numerology. Did you get four because the number of letters on the fefe?? I wonder if that means we should consume more iron?? All I know is, I am starting to feel like John Titor is Donald Trump is becoming more likely.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13
Yes I do have a cough. No fevers. It was bound to happen, my entire family and my entire co-workers nearly at work have all gone through probably two rounds of illness since November. Everyone else is starting to feel fine lately, and it's like haha, you thought you would escape this season unscathed??? I expected to, but whatever. I just ignore the symptoms and keep on working.

I'll probably have to be more concerned with a physician as I age I to my fifties, but that's like a whole sixteen years away. For now I will allow my body to do what it has evolved to do, and consult medical science only if it's prolongies past five days. Experience tells me if it has gone five + than at best I may require a brief stint of antibiotics. Only if does not improve however. If I am still sick in five days but feel better than I am winning and just let it ride.

Makes the genes stronger too. My blood will inherit the Earth. Real evolutionist right here. Don't forget how H.G. Wells beat the aliens in world of the worlds. Humans are a part of the living world, not apart from it. A massive vessel of billions and trillions of other living things traveling through space on a rock with trillions of other vessels and and 1*10 to the trillionth power other living organisms.

So yes I'm sick bro, like most of my City has been all season at some point it only finally caught me. That's what eventually happens if you manage to avoid it long enough. Just trust me, I'll be ok. The City is fine. Ppl get a little sick sometimes like since th beginning of life.

I appreciate the concern though, prayer's never hurt. I heard them even though you didn't say them.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Even snopes says its not true.......and they hate Trump

Wrong again.........I love how you guys like to twist crap...........

SNOPES

Cute graphic tho.......troll....

See how mine comes with the commentary and relevant info......

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

If your referring to you post...I totally agree!

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Your number stuff is where it all goes wrong. It is more simple. Just google "fefe" and you get...

Fefe: Fear; afraid ; or an expression of mockery. Depending on how the word fefe is used, it can be interpreted as fear, afraid or an expression of mockery similar to “whatever or whatevs” in modern day language and slang.

So the idea is Trump was telling us the cov19 thing is just whatever. It's bogus. Hyped up.

Trump drops some twitter bombs that is for sure.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Now you got me thinking.

Trump's team knew about this internationalists plot to pull some virus shenanigans. You can bank on it. Trump knew and they were dropping a hint. They didn't know WHEN, but they knew it would be one of the possible tricks up the internationalists sleeve.

I didn't catch it back then, but I got it now. The thing is... I KNEW the timing of the market turn, but I didn't know the event that would be played out for the market turning effect. Trump needs to know about the 40-week cycle.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9
I personally been saying myself the hysteria was by design for the sake of the markets. I still believe it.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Generation9
I personally been saying myself the hysteria was by design for the sake of the markets. I still believe it.

So a conspiracy to mfg. a disease to kill thousands to bring the stock mkt down. Seems unreal until you take a close look at

but "cofefe" is just an old man mispronouncing his words.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Clearly you are adding your own speculation, I never talked about origins. I am telling you that the hysteria is manufactured. It's literally the specific line I been posting all week.

The markets were already going to correct. Not good timing for a Democrat controlled house or a Republican POTUS during an election season. So when Simon says blame the virus, nobody has to worry about it being blamed incorrectly on elected officials.

Because the world is ending, so spend all the savings and dump your equities in a panic so as not to lose Soo much. Of course depressed equity prices are usually a sound buying opportunity, so you know. Markets go back to normal, as is the pattern by design.

You have commented on this very pattern in years past (regarding market manipulation, not bio hazards). It's always something. A poorly chosen air strike, an attack on oil infrastructure, bio hazards.

When the entire establishment says be afraid, the chances are high there is very little to fear. When an issue is of actual concern, the establishment will actually just to play it off and pretend it doesn't even exist.

But hey, are we ready to open those FEMA camps now and condemn all of our fellow citizens?? I'm sure Alex Jones would have the last laugh then wouldn't he??

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

And yet it is true. Trump did fire the US Pandemic Response Team.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

But hey, are we ready to open those FEMA camps now and condemn all of our fellow citizens?? I'm sure Alex Jones would have the last laugh then wouldn't he??

I hope you are right. I've got a list of names of people that have insulted me for no reason other than I don't think exactly like they do. I'm on their list as well. Maybe the FEMA camps could teach them some manners. And we could settle some old scores mono y mono.

Alex is a genius!

edit on 2-3-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
.... except the real name of it that the WHO changed due to panic is : SARS-CoV-2

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join