It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Buttigieg Is Suspending His Campaign

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
We can rule out Biden choosing a Cuban-American running mate from Florida...as they will already be against Bernie.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
I keep seeing Nina Turner's name pop up as a potential Sanders VP. I don't know much about her but I've heard her speak and she definitely has that ol' time "for the people" religion thing going on.

LOL, why is Bernie even thinking about VP stuff? Fool ain't getting the nom.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
I keep seeing Nina Turner's name pop up as a potential Sanders VP. I don't know much about her but I've heard her speak and she definitely has that ol' time "for the people" religion thing going on.

LOL, why is Bernie even thinking about VP stuff? Fool ain't getting the nom.

Lenin's mummy for VP!

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Dah. What American pig dog capitalist need is stronk Rooshen economic policy of greatest man, Marx.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
He never had a chance, the DNC ran him to draw support from gay people who would not be interested in Bidden otherwise. When Trump wins again expect it to come out that he was never gay, it was all just political theater.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
He never had a chance, the DNC ran him to draw support from gay people who would not be interested in Bidden otherwise. When Trump wins again expect it to come out that he was never gay, it was all just political theater.

Tell that to his husband.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
We can rule out Biden choosing a Cuban-American running mate from Florida...as they will already be against Bernie.

Doubtful. Cuban-Americans are not as ignorant as tge average Fox news viewer. They agree with what Bernie said about literacy under Castro.
edit on 2-3-2020 by jrod because: F

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Biden is already strong with SOUTHERN African-American voters.
Bernie has Latinos and African-American voters outside of the Southern states.

Biden needs a Latino or a Non-Southern African-American...likely female.

Meh, I think the party made it pretty clear about Abrams being their V.P. front runner of choice. You may be overestimating a supposed need for "Non-Southern".

Black, female, and lacking the baggage that Harris would bring is enough of what they're looking for. Furthermore after she lost the gubernatorial election she left herself wide open for 2020 by openly not re-seeking her seat in the Georgia House of Representatives. In 2019 they also propped her up for nation-wide introduction by giving her the response to the State of the Union address. They've had this train rolling for a couple years now.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

You may be right.
Just think Biden needs to pull more votes from pissed off Bernie non-southern after Bernie gets screwed by the DNC.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

She also made herself the biggest poor loser next to Hillary by continuing to whine about having lost her election.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Doubtful. Cuban-Americans are not as ignorant as tge average Fox news viewer. They agree with what Bernie said about literacy under Castro.

Because a propaganda-literacy campaign will always make up for murdered and imprisoned family and friends.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I forgot that one. They love that [snip]! Nothing beats a poor loser to fire up their base!
edit on 3/2/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

After initial success in Iowa and New Hampshire, Buttigieg's campaign struggled to win over voters of color, a key base to the Democratic Party, which hurt his performance in Nevada and South Carolina, two states where Buttigieg finished significantly behind the race's frontrunners.

It's because Pistol Pete is a racist or people of color are homophobic.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

But whining about an "L" was supertrending with potential voters from categories U, F, and O! How could she have known it was just a blip before the inevitable "Kanye goes to Washington" news?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: oriondc

It's all part of the game. Now if Warren Drops out her supporters would go to bernie. Either way I think it will be a broker convention then Hilary and Michelle Obama will step in to get the Super Delegates to bypass the candidates.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ambassado12

Either way I think it will be a broker convention then Hilary and Michelle Obama will step in to get the Super Delegates to bypass the candidates.

Never gonna happen. The Demon queen already had her chance, and Obama isn't interested.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I agree. Pipe dreams (or fears) about Hillary being the nominee are, in my view ludicrous.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Because a propaganda-literacy campaign will always make up for murdered and imprisoned family and friends.

How the **** else you gonna read the obituary of your loved one if you're not literate?

edit on 2-3-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Exactly. When FOX news polls show Bernie beating Trump, and they're not even gonna let Bernie have a crack at it, there's no way in hell they would allow the demon queen to fail them again.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

FOX news polls show Bernie beating Trump

It does ??? I have to say...I'm highly skeptical.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join