It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you pass away you hope to what?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
B.
D.
H.
I.
and one day see God the Father...

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

My friend wants to go to Hell. He says cause that's where all the cool people are....

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Back into an invisible ball of energy, searching for a new unborn to occupy.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

My friend wants to go to Hell. He says cause that's where all the cool people are....

I think that if we go to hell, it means we are reborn in the big cities of this country. It seems like hell might be a cake walk compared to going to High School in most communities around the country.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Leave a massive unpaid debt to the IRS

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

I hope to not leave too much mess and get to keep on voyaging. I never imagined I would travel so far in so many lifetimes in just one body and in such a relatively short time, so all is good.

I'd also like those who cannot show their love for me to be forgiving to others even if they cannot forgive me for whatever it was that pissed them off that they think I did.

Right.

There.

I'm off...

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It seems like hell might be a cake walk compared to going to High School in most communities around the country.

Are you refering to being a teacher?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Taught my child to be strong and kind and to know I will always love him

Ascend into god’s presence and to never come back to this place would be true freedom.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I think that if we go to hell, it means we are reborn in the big cities of this country. It seems like hell might be a cake walk compared to going to High School in most communities around the country.

Consider: To keep living on this Earth...over and over...that's hell.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Finally get that free beer I keep hearing about.

Yup, the Great Grand Lodge in the afterlife does have beer.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

It seems like hell might be a cake walk compared to going to High School in most communities around the country.

Are you refering to being a teacher?

Both some students and Teachers.
I would never want to be a high school teacher, having to put up with a bunch of hormone driven teenagers.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Consider: To keep living on this Earth...over and over...that's hell.

When you have to come back and start all over, because your memories were stored in your old brain.....that is hell. Doomed to make the same mistakes over and over. Having to go through school again and then when you are a parent, having to put up with your kids oppositional defiance in every lifetime.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

When you have to come back and start all over, because your memories were stored in your old brain.....that is hell. Doomed to make the same mistakes over and over. Having to go through school again and then when you are a parent, having to put up with your kids oppositional defiance in every lifetime.

Tattoo to self: this is not your wife, this is not your beautiful house.......

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

stay dead and not come back as a zombie.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join