It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making the most of the Pandemic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Do you really hate the rich? Do you feel left out at the bottom of the wealth meter? If so, let’s go through an exercise and figure out how to take advantage of a bad situation that doesn’t have a lot of solutions yet and get RICH! It’s a green field that everyone can play in.

I’m talking about the global panic over coronavirus. While I'm not sold on the premise that this virus will change our way of life, others do so why not do something to help them out. Don’t take this as “oh my god, you’re taking advantage of peoples’ suffering” thing. Think about what those who are suffering need. Coming up with vaccine would be great but most of us don’t have the means to achieve that.

What are the opportunities and what do people need right now?

Toilet paper seems to be a really hot commodity. What would it take to sell some on eBay or locally on the street? Can you think of a way to turn Kleenex into TP or heck, even newspaper? Sounds silly, I know, but most “out of the box thinking” inventions always sound ludicrous.

I know people that make lye soap. I don’t know how it’s done but they do it on a farm and that stuff can peal paint not to mention kill germs. That would be a great commodity. Ramp up production and sell the heck out of it!

People don’t want to go out in public yet they need stuff. Start a pick up and delivery service a.k.a. Uber Eats.

Do you have access to a clean stream in your back yard? Get as many empty plastic water bottles and fill them from the stream (boil the water first).

What other ideas are there?

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

Do you have access to a clean stream in your back yard? Get as many empty plastic water bottles and fill them from the stream (boil the water first).

Get a revere osmosis pump and you got clean water, as much as you want. As far as toilet paper goes , much of the world sees that as unclean and so they rinse themselves with water, then wash their hands, no TP needed.

edit on 1-3-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I make due with what I have, my wants have not ever been too high above my needs. You do not need to spend much money to have fun. I have no bad feelings against the rich at all, unless they are swindling us directly to get ahead. I see more corruption in our healthcare system than I see in many big businesses. I see more corruption in Wall Street than in millionaires who start businesses and employ people. Now billionaires, If they create lots of jobs, I do not hate them, but if they just overcharge the public, I am against that, gates and other technology giants sold most people things they did not need and set in place a society where unnecessary things became more important than things we need.

More bad came out of Amazon than good, lots of stores who employ people here are struggling to keep their employees working.

I would sell things on the internet if I was younger, even start a business to bring money into the area, but I would not cut quality, and that means I would not get rich since I would want any working person to be able to afford to buy my products and have them last a long time.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Coming up with vaccine would be great but most of us don’t have the means to achieve that.

Coming up with a cure would be better, but when was the last time modern medicine cured anything?

--------

I'm thinking "I have Coronavirus" tee shirts and sweat shirts. Wear one and get all the personal space you need on busses, subway cars, grocery store lines, etc. Get pulled over for a speeding ticket? Wear this shirt and start coughing when the officer approaches. Tired of getting groped at the club? Wear this and worry no more. Just plain don't like stupid people? Take advantage of our buy four and get the fifth free.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Coming up with vaccine would be great but most of us don’t have the means to achieve that.

Coming up with a cure would be better, but when was the last time modern medicine cured anything?

--------

I'm thinking "I have Coronavirus" tee shirts and sweat shirts. Wear one and get all the personal space you need on busses, subway cars, grocery store lines, etc. Get pulled over for a speeding ticket? Wear this shirt and start coughing when the officer approaches. Tired of getting groped at the club? Wear this and worry no more. Just plain don't like stupid people? Take advantage of our buy four and get the fifth free.

I recall a comment in another thread recently that said Israel was claiming they are 90 days away from a vaccine. We'll see how that pans out.

The t-shirt idea is good! Maybe you can make one that says "I survived the 2020 Pandemic".

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Get a revere osmosis pump and you got clean water, as much as you want. As far as toilet paper goes , much of the world sees that as unclean and so they rinse themselves with water, then wash their hands, no TP needed.

Do they dry their butt?

I use toilet paper to get the most of it then a few wipes to get it nice and clean then toilet paper again to dry.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

It won't make you rich but if you are an affiliate of many shopping websites you get commision if people click and buy off links on your website. Amazon do this, and I think ebay.

Get advertising those gloves, masks and prepping stuff!

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

You also can do it with a pipe system at about 120 feet or a bycical pump any way you can make the bare minimum of 50 psi will get you clean water just incase theres no power

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Maybe you can make one that says "I survived the 2020 Pandemic".

100% American made with a double your money back guarantee if the coronavirus kills you. You can't lose. Just don't buy one of the cheap Chinese made imitations.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
merch - with " i died from N 19 COVID " - printed on base layer - with a rip of patch " i survived N19 COVID " over the top

works for all eventualities - while you live - you can proundly boats " i survived " - and when you die - whoever finds your corpse - can rip off the patcth to reveal " you died "

top topics

join