It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you doing anything differently because of Coronavirus?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

I am now smiling when filling up my gas tank.. which I do twice a week. The Chicago suburbs dropped under $2 per gallon today.

Lucky. Gas prices where I'm at are practically the same.

Ours haven't gone down much yet either, about twenty cents I think, 2.29 a gallon about when we drove by a gas station.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

We were out and about as per normal this weekend.

Grocery store looked a little worse for wear, but any panic shopping had already been done. We got all the stuff we wanted easy enough although we did have to buy a slightly more expensive brand of pinto beans, but then all the extra things we thought we ought to have on hand just in case, we'd already picked up a couple weeks ago.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Well 90 days ago Covid-19 was just starting in China -- did anyone plant a crop to harvest this week?

If you can, is anyone else planning and planting veggies for self consumption instead of hoping the supermarkets can deliver?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
Well 90 days ago Covid-19 was just starting in China -- did anyone plant a crop to harvest this week?

If you can, is anyone else planning and planting veggies for self consumption instead of hoping the supermarkets can deliver?

We got almost thirty inches of snow on the ground and snowbanks ranging from four to eight feet high around the driveway.

I usually buy the little plants from the store to plant, but maybe I should think about planting starter veggies myself in the next week. We have topsoil and the little planter boxes, but there is a four foot high drift in front of the leanto where I store them. Bummer, I hate to buy all new plant starter kits.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The Corona Virus has officially affected me, this will be the first time I haven't flown for business in a week, other than vacations, for close to 5 years. I'm gonna get withdrawals from not going to the airport.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

We can't really start plants until April, and can't plant in the ground until June.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well starting from Wednesday, when my layoff starts....i wont run for work anymore. Maybe i should start exercise since have a lot time .

Meditate this i will .

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I think one thing I'm going to change is coming to this website, at least for a little while. I don't feel like I'm contributing anything useful, just adding more noise into the echo chamber, and there's no point in just commiserating.

Like with the regular news, it just angries up the blood.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Double post.
edit on 16-3-2020 by andy06shake because: Happening a lot when i post images lately for some reason.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Today just feels surreal.
We're all confined to home, if we must go out for something essential, like food, we have to have an official attaestation document. The streets are empty, they say the army is patrolling, but I haven't seen them. But it's only 7:30 in the morning of the first day.

I am supposed to work from home, but the systems we have put in place for comunicating are saturated and going down.

So....I will be alone for a minimum of two weeks.

I guess I will clean my closets, try painting, sing, read....... meditate longer than usual. I normally eat only one meal a day, but I suspect I'll spend lots of time eating out of boredom. I can't go running, so yoga and exercises in my appartement are all I can do.

The lack of human contact for two weeks is going to be the worst. I was already suffering, with my work being my only source of exchange with people. I hate weekends for that reason, and now this is just going to be one looong weekend.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Woodcarving is very calming.
But watch your fingers and be sure your blades are sharp.

edit on 3/17/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Finding wood to carve would be the problem there.... I have a chair, but it is a lovely Louis 14th that I adore!

I am badly in need of a haircut. I'm wondering what I'll look like in two weeks. Might try cutting it myself.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Be sure to post pictures here.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Shouldn't have put it off so long already. The results of my own efforts can't be worse than the present state

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join