It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reason Why Honey is the Best Medicine on Earth

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: GypsyRoseLeah

I have no idea how expensive the meds are . I would try the natural mast cell stabilizers first to get better picture ....if they would help , you would then know that it`s a mast cell issue...

Quercetin, Luteolin , Pycnogenol and vitamin C are pretty good i think..

Finding the right honey could also be something that is helpfull

15 Natural Anti-Histamines & Mast Cell Stabilizers

Artichoke Extract ( Luteolin ) is cheap, quercetin is cheap, vitamin C is cheap , Pycnogenol is more expensive

I believe aluminium and mercury are a lot behind mast cell activations issues....so it`s our modern time disease that is being pumped up with all the pollution.

Sorry if this is going too off topic....I luv honey

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Honey mixed with cinnamon is an old Chinese medicine.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
A simple thing one can do is start a pollinator garden, this is nothing but flowers/ plants like Milkweed that pollinator insects will seek out. It can be as simple as a plastic tub full of dirt on an apartment balcony. If you grow them, they will come. Milkweed is the only source of food for the Monarch butterfly and I hear their populations arent doing so good these years so plant some wherever you can.

I`m planning a horseshoe shaped garden that will be full of different plants so I can sit in the middle and watch all the pollinators like one would watch fish in an aquarium. Something else cool to do is if you see some bees buzzing around looking for flowers you can put a few drops of honey on something vibrantly colored to attract them and its sort of like feeding ducks at the pond.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Saw this today and figured it would fit in here, Your Fancy Honey Might Not Actually Be Honey. It's good to know/trust your source, and to buy local.

originally posted by: StratosFear
Milkweed is the only source of food for the Monarch butterfly and I hear their populations arent doing so good these years so plant some wherever you can.

I grew up along a migration path and remember massive flocks of them as a child. Those massive flocks disappeared about 25-30 years ago.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I don't know what to say to anyone right now. The system is so screwed up I cannot verbalize what is happening to me in life.

They make it that way so there's no way out and there's no help. I got trapped in it.

Just know I love all of you and I'm truly sorry I'm such a failure and didn't do better for everyone, especially my dear children.

I wish I had another chance, but I don't see it.

I gave everyone many gifts, but the greatest will always be Healing. It came from the bottom of my Heart and it's for each and every one of you to share.

I will always Love each and every one of you. Please share that.

I'm so sorry. Please forgive me.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Learn like you'll live forever.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Honey can fix it.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Sad but true.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I hope it's not related to my previous post.

I was simply noting an article highlighting the common big business practice of using fillers to lower cost like what they do with corn syrup in "maple syrup", and horseradish in "wasabi".

Seems that some honey brands have been a target of the same practice.

edit on 3/11/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It's not a medicine any more than milk is a medicine.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Could you show us where milk has been shown to have antibacterial/antimicrobial properties?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Nothing to do with you per se.

I was freaked out because my life's on the line and I felt like it would all be over soon.

So I was lamenting the fact I could've done more with my life and could have done better.

I delayed the inevitable but eventually it will catch up to me and I'm not sure I'll survive.

I was so afraid I thought that would've been my last post ever...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
It's not a medicine any more than milk is a medicine.

Lol...

I'm not even going to bother...

Just please learn how to read.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Ok this is what I know so far...

Your immune system needs to be trained to stop attacking your body.

This is likely a problem within your regulatory T cells, somehow they got trained incorrectly to attack your own body.

There are several things you can do to mitigate this condition while we figure out the primary solution.

1) Drink a lot of water.
2) Eat as much fruit as you can, diversify the types. Veggies as well.
3) Avoid caffeine, alcohol, sugar, grains, dairy and red meat.
4) For meat try Halibut or Alaskan Salmon.
5) Green Tea is helpful. See if you can order Manuka Tea oil (and other tea tree oils) and try it.
6) Consume Tumeric, Broccoli, and maybe even sauerkraut.
7) Herbs like AHCC, Echinacea, Elderberry, Andrographis and Astragalus may prove helpful, worth looking into.
8) Also include Ginger, angelica root, cinnamon, cardamom, licorice, danshen, chiretta, nettle, tripterygium, reishi mushrooms, and chamomile.

Please be careful trying new things and make sure you have medical help available in case of a bad reaction.

I'd avoid immunosuppressant drugs because they will make you susceptible to all pathogens. However it may be necessary if all else fails, just so it can get a window open to train your body to accept bee products safely. But it's a last resort and I don't like the idea.

There are several methods (such as blood therapies) that can retrain your T cells but I'm going to research those deeper to find alternatives.

edit on 3/15/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I have more to add but will be back in a bit.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Here's a link to research on some immunosuppressant herbs, including cannabinoids which definitely help in many ways:

Natural immunosuppressant

There's a good list of things I didn't mention in there.

We're halfway there so keep your Faith, you'll beat this I just know it and I'm not giving up till you are telling me you're finally eating honey and have no more reactions.

Your body absolutely definitely can be fixed. It'll take some work and science but it's within reach.

Do not give up Hope!
edit on 3/15/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I just randomly found this retro cooking pamphlet in my basement. I live in a house built in the '20's, and it hasn't changed hands too many times. We're renovating at the moment. I don't know how much you cook with honey, but thought you might enjoy.

edit on 23-3-2020 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join