It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reason Why Honey is the Best Medicine on Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I was wondering why Bee's Honey was so much better than plants for curing diseases and I discovered why...

It's because Bees collect materials from all of those medicinal plants and arrange them into a comprehensive package.

For example the "manuka" blend contains manuka tea, of which that tea exhibits exceptional medical properties. If a hive collects certain fungus material, it can be very potent against mycotoxins from an entire class of fungi.

So all of the plants around the hive are contributing their medical properties to the batch.

Therefore every region offers unique blends that are better vs certain ailments as the plants of each region differ.

I propose a global initiative to engineer super honeys by mixing specific plants into a particular hive's local zone.

We could design, via nature itself by merely planting things, new strains of honey far beyond what we have now. The types of medicine our little friends will make for us is limitless!

This is my life's purpose.

We're gonna cure all diseases, and this initiative will cure at least 90% of them globally within a few years of implementation.

The honey available right now contains medicines from all the plants pharmaceutical corporations hijacked to make the pills that make modern medicine what it is.

Why not just consume honey with all these medicines safely available in a way the human body can process naturally without any known negative effects?

There isn't a single disease known that honey cannot help. And it'll outright cure the vast majority yet still treating and aiding the rest.

The entire pharmacopoeia is in Honey!!

This is Why it's the best medicine on Earth for seemingly everything!

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Honey can kill seemingly any pathogenic bacteria, virus, or fungus. It can reverse any disease or degenerative disorders like liver (or any organ) failure or neuropathy, Alzheimer's, MS, etc. It can reverse allergies and diabetes. It rebuilds the entire body and destroys even cancers.

You name the disease, and our little insect friends can provide relief!

Now if only we engineered honey by planting specific things for specific medicinal properties. Imagine that world...

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

"There isn't a single disease honey can't help"? I think that's an over statement. As much as I love honey.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Tldr:
Honey contains nearly every other natural medicine on Earth.

That's why it's better for diseases than the specific item as it contains that plus much more important stuff.

It is by far #1 for this reason.

link   

I love me some raw honey, though I prefer the local stuff from Brighton because it contains local pollens. Great thread

link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

"There isn't a single disease honey can't help"? I think that's an over statement. As much as I love honey.

Name it than.
We'll do research and disprove your assumption.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Is there some sort of new viral-marketing campaign for raw honey going on?
My wife has been getting people talking about how great honey is for complexions on her social media the past two days.

Also all kinds of recipes using honey on her food forums.
edit on 1-3-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe?

I've been eating two or three spoonfuls a day for a few years now. My gp recommended it for seasonal allergy relief and it worked so well I never quit.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Honey has been shown many times in lab settings to regenerate organs including the brain and neural pathways.

By regenerating your damaged cells in a holistic complete way chemically - every known disorder and disease can be treated and improved.

In most cases it's an outright cure, but in other cases it definitely is a required supplement and will at minimum help a lot!

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Must be talking about oleander honey that stuff will cure anything ... as long as bye cure you mean the illness is gone and not the survival of the patient

... just incase no one got that honey made from oleander can kill you dont ever eat it

Also why collecting honey close to city's is a bad idea poisonous plants to us are still just food to the bee

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I think the mixture in honey is even more complex than what the OP is saying... I think in addition to the medicines from all the plants they visit, you can include pollens, bacteria, viruses, all in part and in whole. This makes honey an inoculation (in the sense of a very tiny exposure to live and dead agents) against every pathogen in the bees' area.

-Sah

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Honey is fantastic. Also lemon juice makes a great detox.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Honey is an excellent medicine for lots of things, but like any medicine, you should not overdo it. It is not a pancea of medicine, it is not good for everything. I always have honey in the house, I like clover honey and local honey. We try to buy local made honey and maple syrup.

We do use honey when we are sick, we make hot tottis out of it and will have a little mixed with warm water and some lemon some time too. Unfiltered Honey contains pollen, some people cannot tolerate these pollens much. But sometimes the local pollen it contains helps them to be less allergic to local plants. Sort of homeopathy.

Highly refined honey or honey cut with HFC is being sold in stores. It still works for some things, but is not as good as real honey. Too much honey is no good, it gives you a great buzz, but at a cost healthwise. Real Honey is usually only about thirty percent fructose and forty percent glucose, which is actually a better ratio than cane sugar.

Too much of anything is not good for you, I know, my mother wound up with some health issues from consuming too much honey, it contributed to her stroke. It did not directly cause it, but increased the risk factor quite a bit.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

My son has Type 1 diabetes. Honey could literally kill him, lol.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Enjoy honey while you can. With all the pesticides and herbicides being used, bees will most likely be extinct in twenty five years unless we do something about the overuse of those chemicals. It is not too late, people need to start saying no to overuse of those chemicals. Monsanto is trying to make mechanical bees to polinate, they want to control polination after their chemicals kill all the bees.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm sure honey is great, but I've strategically altered my physiology over the last 20 years for maximum efficiency. Functioning solely on coffee and hate.

I wouldn't want to mess up my Chi.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Honey is pretty amazing stuff. I like your idea in theory... I'm just not sure how well it would work in practice. Or maybe it already is working in practice and we just don't understand it all yet.

For example, local honey is best for allergies, because the bees visit the same plants causing the allergies, but they've already digested the pollens before making the honey, doing whatever they do. Local raw honey worked like a charm for my husband and son's allergies. In my husband's case, it had the surprising benefit of ending his migraine headaches. We didn't expect that!

Manuka honey has been proven in clinical trials to be especially effective for a wide range of things. The manuka tree of New Zealand (melaleuca is from the same family) also produces tea tree oil. Tea tree oil is toxic when ingested though, and should only be used -- sparingly! -- topically, never internally.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
please don't buy the cheap chinese honey on the market, please

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I have been working 10+ years to promote honey to solve various problems.

I usually feel like I'm alone in that fight.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

That's kind of hard to accomplish. Much of North Americas commercial honey is from cheap stocks dumped on to our markets by Chinese exporters, and most of that is actually a majority blend of rice syrup with some honey.

I my buy honey made in Florida from local vendors that buy specifically from co-ops in Florida.

Alot of the honey on shelves at Walmart for instance is mostly rice syrup with some honeywin it if the origins are China, which the packaging may not admit due to clever sourcing descriptions. They can say they bought from a specific source, but that source may have imported a # ton of Chinese alleged honey.

In any case, do not just eat honey, incorporate actual bee polen into your diet as well. OG humans love honey, see why this fella goes through to get some for his honey.

edit on 3-1-2020 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join