It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would an Environmentalist release Corona on purpose?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
It’s really simple ethical question:

To most same people that sounds crazy, but we are not talking about same people here.

Take your pick of a far left leader, For this post let’s start with AOC. If you think she is smart and a good leader and she says if we have 12 years to stop climate change or it’s game over. Then you look at Asia having all those babies and a manufacturing sector that’s rocking and rolling...Knowing that increase will kill the whole world, AOC and other far left leaders told you so, and they wouldn’t lie about that for money and power.

So what do you do? Do you let Cities get submerged by water, taking the childhood from billions? Do you want to watch the world die around 2030? Are you going to just sit there and do nothing or do you save the world from their own ignorance and let loose a virus to kill millions of people. I mean prince Phillip once said, ‘In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation‘.

Occam’s Razor Dictates That Someone, Anyone NEEDS to take action fast... if you don’t act by doing something severe, then you really don’t believe what you say you truest believe. Like the the Obama family spending millions for beach front property

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
A properly brainwashed nutbag would gladly sacrifice anyone who doesn't vote for them.
Honestly it's the closest thing we've got to a supervilian - someone with tons of money and no morals.... and a ton of friends with big bank accounts and also no morals.

I could see it happening.

Of course, that means logic dictates we should be locking these people up before it's too late...

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
"" Would an Environmentalist release Corona on purpose? ""

Yes of course as long as the payoffs from Democrat/NWO operatives is enough 😃

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

YES, simple answer every movement has extremists and most of those extremists are missing part of what makes a person normal.

And of course if they succeed in murdering off most or all of humanity AND if claim's that little green fella's from outer space are here already eyeing up our planet then you also have to recognize that perhaps they too have an interest in causing humanity to self destruct or are even keeping us divided.

Some utter moron once put up some famous stones talking about keeping humanity's numbers down to less than five hundred million and making room for nature, another way of interpreting it is, kill off most of the native savages, put them in reserves with enough of there old eco system for them to live like animal's and then we will colonize what is left and keep them as zoo specimen's, probably a lot less than five hundred million of the stupid natives though as let's be fair they were easy to divide and were destined to die out at someone else hand's if we the aliens' that did to it eventually did not stake a claim on this planet first.

Some on this site believe in the little gray's, they believe they are good even, they are definitely evil however and the only reason they stopped a nuclear war on one occasion was because they do not want us to irradiate a planet that they plan to colonize once they have killed us all off - yes they could do it fast but that would cause a possible conflict with other aliens that probably want the same thing so we have been left mostly alone while they play piggy in the middle.

BUT would an ultra extremist environmentalist release a plague deadly to human's if he though it would save some tree's and a few animal's here and there, yes he or she or they would and eco terrorists of all level's of funding and on both sides are definitely something we have to be aware for and ready for, in there movement's defense however most - in fact nearly all of them are actually also humanitarian's though like any cause there are those looking for a cause that will jump on the bandwagon and pervert it to there own anti humanist, anti social beliefs.

edit on 1-3-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
There are radical environmentalists who have said they'd do anything to protect the Earth. They have said publicly that they would kill off humanity if they have the chance.

I thought the Prince Philip quote had been debunked, although it does sound like something he would say. He's insane, like much of the ruling class.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Yes, some environmentalists would release a virus that would kill off lots of humans. Most wouldn't, but a few would if they had access to a virus.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Yep.

Would a communist regime release the corona virus because they have too many mouths to feed?

Yep.

Pick your villain.

They're all plausible.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Have you been reading Tom Clancy and John Ringo? Google Rainbow Six and To Sail a Darkling Sea.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Yeh because they are bat💩 crazy!! Just like in Dan Browns Inferno. I can imagine that little witch Greta Dumberg releasing it, with the help of Bill Gates n Cronies and writhing about like a loon, just like the rest of her minion's. Freaks🧟

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
If not before...for shizzle after they see the satellite images of the pollution levels before and after cv. Pretty impressive really. Which makes me thing. For three months every year....the world just shuts down and staycations. Boom....planetary crisis averted.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This virus is just a cold on steroids.

I'm thinking it's a collaboration of many people ranged from many different fields.

I've always had this thought that doctors can tell you, you have something you dont just throw medicine at you. Then what they give you makes you more sick so they force more medicine on you.

What if our medical industry is doing whatever they can to help this virus spread and kill. By giving you stuff that makes it worse. This is just a cold. How its killing so many Chinese I believe it's just the unwillingness to want to treat.

I say. Take your vitamins. Eat a little more healthy. I know this might sound redundant but slow down on perell. (Your body needs bacteria on the skin to help fight this crap in the air.) Chicken noodle soup and ginger ale. I also feel like the people who are more susceptible to this are those that live in clean bubbles. (Showers twice a day, washes hands on a constant basis and the over use of antibacterial soaps and cleaners on every surface.)

Also chill... dont let the media scare you. You'll know when to be scared. We all will and it wont come from the media or the president.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I wondered the same thing myself.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
We had environmentalists set fires in Australia not long ago...

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Of course not. No rational person would do so. Nor would an environmentalist have the resources to create or contain the Covid-19 virus.

Perhaps we could blame your shadow-enemy for something else more feasible?

But actually, that's more something that an alt-right propagandist would say so that they have someone to blame.

Just read all the reeeeing replies of everyone decrying the 'leftists' and 'liberals' that this thread will generate!

edit on 1/3/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

How could you know?

Surely if they were destroying the environment, they cannot have been environmentalists. So if someone told you they were, you were lied to.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Heck,
if we're not out running around like headless chickens constantly seeking salvation from media pundits fairy-tales we'd be rather a prosperous bunch?

I'm with lordcomac.

meteorite

Mainstream science scoffs at the idea that if there is life such as bacteria and viruses in space, some of it would naturally fall to Earth. While some researchers agree that comet dust may harbor organic matter, they argue that even if the dust did reach Earth's atmosphere, a fiery entry would make all organic matter's survival questionable.
But in a study published in the journal Meteoritics and Planetary Science [2], it is detailed that amino acids - the building blocks of life - were found in a meteorite where none were expected.

Why? Because this particular meteorite formed when two asteroids collided, the shock of collision heating it to more than 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit - hot enough that all complex organic molecules like amino acids should have been destroyed. They found them anyway, and their study cites the possibility of sample contamination being highly unlikely. In addition to amino acids, they found minerals that only form under high temperatures, indicating that they were indeed forged in a violent collision.

Why "scary" illnesses occurring only during election cycles, a celestial event was not reported but the fear is marketable.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I've been around some radicalized eco people. And yeah, they get to a point of derangement that they will actually commit the very acts they are against as a way of making a statement or as a means to the end.

They will say that they have to do it because in the end there will be no more suffering, or they will say humanity made them do it.
edit on 132020 by AutomateThis1 because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
#ThanosDidNothingWrong

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Greetings SocratesJohnson.... disturbing topic you bring up here at ATS. Extremists are capable of doing terrible things, as we sadly are seeing in the news all the bloody time.

You get a star & flag from me on this post by the way...

Extremism in ANY form, is dangerous. Whether it be left leaning, or right leaning politically.

Todays society is SO divided. Extremists are a "dime a dozen" now days.

We have had news of it possibly coming out of Canada, when the news came out that 2 Chinese citizens were deported for doing dodgy things with medical experiments.

The news of a Bio lab level 4 in Wuhan, and it "escaped" to the public.

The rumours in China that it was released by the USA to take back the lead in the trade war...

Was it released a month earlier than thought when they the military olympics in Wuhan? By some "agent" within the 60+ nations who sent military and "support" teams to Wuhan?

Was it a climate extremist in China that released it...

Or, as others claim, it was sold during Obama's time in office, to China, for medical experimentation. If so, why?

Is it a 12 Monkey copycat thing?

The list could go on for some time probably...the sad thing is, it is real, and it is starting to really get a good "globe trotting" pace established as of todays post.

It has been established to be "engineered". Our society world wide has been literally inundated with movies, stories, books, cartoons, etc basically desensitising the populace to some future large population reduction.

There is even some professor that goes around giving speeches on how there needs to be a 80% reduction in population. Then he gets standing ovations from a audience that he is advocating killing 4 out of 5 people in the audience. And yet, he gets accolades for his agenda.

So, we are now in a time when politically, the country is so divided, threatened to lose a two century plus culture and life style to a very different form of leftist extremism...

You listen to some of JFK's old speeches and listen to todays Democrats....leftists... WOW, what devolution has occurred for the DNC. JFK sounded like a modern day conservative!

Who knows the true reason, or logic behind it getting out there, and the public getting ill from it.

Some times things get "thrust upon" mankind. And so many have to suffer at the hands of a single to a few handfuls of extremists.

My thoughts are why in the H**L is any one, any country, playing GOD with these kind of bugs in labs? They are heaps easier to "use", hide, release, deploy, activate..... compared to nukes, or conventional bombs and missiles. 100 times more dangerous than nukes, in my opinion.

Just remember that extremism in any form is dangerous, especially if that extremism is evident in a government in power. Like Nazi Germany, Or Stalinist Russia, Mao type China, Pol Pot Khmer Rouge, etc, etc.

It has been "handled" managed badly by several nations so far. Some in such a manner that I can't help but think that SPREADING this flu was the intent!

If this damn virus goes beserko, we are going to need to drop all of these extreme politics and division and do a "work together" to get through it, and RECOVER from it world wide.

My hopes and prayers are that somehow people can drop all the extremism in everything and actually do it.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Environmentalists set fire to Fort Mc Murray, Alberta ( tar sands) and the Justinidiot PM did NOTHING about it ....refused foreign assistance with fire control....says a lot...quite aside from the fact Justinidiot wanted to punish Albertans for not voting "correctly"...Justinidiot is a standard narcissist leftist....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join