It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of Earths Newest Moon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
We need to lauch a probe to it.

I recall reading that some man-made stuff ended up in Solar orbit (effectively becoming lost to us), so I'm thinking it's possible that it's one of those things, having been captured by earth's gravity again.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

edit on 2-3-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

A little off topic but the pilot who filmed the TicTac stated he believed whole heatedly that it was not man made. In the Joe Rogan interview they talked a lot about Bob Lazar. If they visit periodically why would they send a probe from a space rock?

I think they do come here often. They have been for a very long time. Bob said we found one burried or something of that nature. They aren't acting stealthy since our military and air traffic pick up on them often. So why be stealthy now?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: gdkknxnqkc

If they visit periodically why would they send a probe from a space rock?

Perhaps the space rock is not from the they who visit periodically but a different they.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
There is no mystery. There is no evidence whatsoever that it is a probe. Good Lord, people; it's a rock! You certainly have active imaginations, though.

You... you do realize this is a conspiracy site right? This is kind of what we do. You want boring, go to the msm. They got boring in spades.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

OBJECT J 002E3

en.wikipedia.org...

The spent 3rd stage of the Apollo 12 moon rocket launched in November 1969

It was discovered in 2003 At first thought was an asteroid , spectrum analysis revealed titanium dioxide AKA paint and aluminum

Was supposed to go into heliocentric orbit, but the rocket lacked sufficient propellants to clear earth- moon system

Went into unstable hybrid high earth-solar orbit

Comes near earth - moon every few years

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

This article says it is 6-11 feet in size. I going with it being a rock.

www.usatoday.com...

So does the OP's link..however it does not say that with clarity, in fact the Op's link appeals for other sources for clarity on just that.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

www.usatoday.com...

Meh...not even big enough for an ignorant boy, a vain rose, a tiny volcano, and a sheep to live on!

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The Minimoon , or as I like to call it Alien reconnaissance vehicle has now left orbit.

Our (former) minimoon, known formally as 2020 CD3, was officially identified in February after it had been orbiting our planet for at least a year, astronomers estimate. This happy little surprise revealed what is most likely a small, 3-foot-wide (0.9 meters) space rock. Researchers think that gravitational forces flung the tiny space rock into our orbit, where it hung out for so long.
www.space.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

www.usatoday.com...

Meh...not even big enough for an ignorant boy, a vain rose, a tiny volcano, and a sheep to live on!

It obviously needs more vitamin B612 in its diet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join