It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Book Of Consequences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The Book Of Consequences

Consequences are the result of decisions, some random, some not, some by you and some by others. Consequences are the domino's of life, they always require more decisions to be made, more actions to defend, more horses to lead to water, more sheep to lead to slaughter.

Every life is a book of consequences, with different characters, many similar situations, different subject matter, yet all very much the same, random decisions being made, because of other random decisions, some meaningful and all with consequences, actions and reactions.

Such is the way of the Universal construct, all has meaning and all create and all evolve, some faster than others, some slower, what goes in a black hole, never comes back out, where does it go, what is on the other side, consequences, actions, random with meaning, and there are millions of these black holes, trillions maybe, leading somewhere.

Gravity and magnetism are cause and effect, solar power and oxygen, molecules and atoms, are all things that have consequences and actions for reactions, all things that we see, hear or feel have an effect on all things that we see, hear or feel. Internally, spiritually, cosmically, outwardly, comically, dramatically and every other way you can imagine because all is all.

Some consequences are unseen, unheard or unfelt by the time the actions are required to react, sometimes the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing, the brain does not always understand until after the consequences of the actions, every decision that is made can not be changed once it happens, but it can be used as information for decisions to come.

The decisions to come will always be different, however, no decisions is ever the exact same, or has the same outcome, so guidelines come into play, and what are those guidelines, who decided them, you or someone else, what decision did you make when deciding which guidelines to follow?

Past experience, what did it teach you when you had a similar decision to make, well the stove has a burner and when it is on it is very hot and will cause much pain if touched, so I suspect I will be more careful not to get burned by that stove again, or maybe I will just have to try it one more time just to make sure what happened the last time was real and not a nightmare. Or maybe I have turned into a superhero and I can not be burned ever again.

The point being, that even when have experienced something in the past does not mean we will allow that to determine what choices we make in the future, or present, which becomes the past immediately one second later and the future becomes the present and so on. Consequences happen immediately, but the reactions sometimes take effort or time to gather themselves and show up to the party.

Who is doing the acting and who is doing the reacting, what, where, how many, distance involved, real time, tape delayed, internet, television, movie, weather related, day or night, what planet, what dimension, which galaxy, there are so many parameters to quantify the integrity of the reactions to the actions.

Lately, there has been an uptick in causes for global warming and or climate change and how we as humans have done so much damage to this planet and only we can fix it. Wrong. Recorded history only shows what the past maybe 300 years or so, and that is hardly enough to quantify this hysteria are the reactions to the actions, the actions that are unseen, unheard or unfelt, at least not like a hammer on the head felt, it is being felt and seen and heard even, just not by all and not all in the same way, it depends on many factors, location, ability, sensitivity and understanding.

I get the need to blame and the arrogance involved that any of it can be reversed, quite frankly my dear, I do not give a damn, and as Momma said, stupid is is stupid does. The cause and effect of global warming/climate change has very little to do with humans, sure we don't help things with our dependencies and we have not made solar power the wave of the energy future/past/present, can you say greed boys and girls. Yes, technology exist, and if they really wanted to help society, they would make it affordable to own and replicate, and they would if they could find a way to keep their oil riches flowing.

They worry that the economy would collapse if solar power was free and oil was not necessary for heating, driving, gas powered, way of life. The problem they tell us, is that the power generated is not efficient or powerful enough and this is a big fat lie, it is the use of the technology that is corrupted on purpose, they simply do not want to allow the sheep to escape.

I am not an expert or a professional writer, so I could be completely wrong about how I presented this to you all, if so, apologies.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritofsoul

I don't believe in 'random' decisions.

People make decisions based off how they react to the situation at hand. Whether it's a quick one or a drawn out one that can take seconds, minutes, days, weeks, months, etc. to make.
I believe in the term there's no luck or bad luck in life, there's opportunities, and it's whether you decide to take them or not that will dictate the path in life you live, and the consequences of those decisions are what you will need to deal with along the way, good or bad.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Don't let others create circumstances for you. Create your own circumstances. It will not be easy but it can be done. First order of business is to stop complaining about one's circumstances and put that energy into creating some new ones.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Don't let others create circumstances for you. Create your own circumstances. It will not be easy but it can be done. First order of business is to stop complaining about one's circumstances and put that energy into creating some new ones.

Others always create circumstances for us, there is no way to avoid it. If someone is careless they cause things to happen to others, and sometimes they are distracted and accidents happen, most accidents can be avoided, but it does not have to be your fault.

There is no such thing as someone always having bad luck, it can be avoided if you pay attention and do risk assessment. It does happen occasionaly but most times you have put yourself at risk. The more time you spend on the road driving around town, the more chance you are going to get in an accident, the more times you do something risky, the more chance you are going to get hurt.

We are not in complete control of our destiny, society, and government determine what is acceptable. You can do good all your life and do one thing wrong and your name is turned to mush by society.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Others always create circumstances for us, there is no way to avoid it. If someone is careless they cause things to happen to others, and sometimes they are distracted and accidents happen, most accidents can be avoided, but it does not have to be your fault.

There is no such thing as someone always having bad luck, it can be avoided if you pay attention and do risk assessment. It does happen occasionaly but most times you have put yourself at risk. The more time you spend on the road driving around town, the more chance you are going to get in an accident, the more times you do something risky, the more chance you are going to get hurt.

We are not in complete control of our destiny, society, and government determine what is acceptable. You can do good all your life and do one thing wrong and your name is turned to mush by society.

Creating circumstances is not the same thing as controlling all of them. As a young Soldier I could not stand my Staff Sargent. While he was being a jerk to me I was earning a degree in my off time and eventually went to Officer school. In a couple of years I was his Platoon Leader. I was in charge of him. That is what I'm talking about. I didn't mope and complain about it. I did something about it.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
It seems this was a long-winded way of saying climate change is false because humans have only been recording climate change and observing it for the past few centuries.

Well all that means is that we don't have a lot of data. It did not make the conclusion you came to, viz a viz since we have incomplete data that means climate change cannot be man driven.

That right there is faulty reasoning. Any reasoning person will only ascertain that we cannot be certain since we don't have enough information. And whether or not climate change is real or being driven by reckless humankind in its greedy drive toward oblivion, one thing is definitely certain. Man is ruining the earth. Ruthless, reckless, heartless governments and corporations polluting and contaminating everything out of their drive for power money and things far more sinister.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Creating circumstances is not the same thing as controlling all of them. As a young Soldier I could not stand my Staff Sargent. While he was being a jerk to me I was earning a degree in my off time and eventually went to Officer school. In a couple of years I was his Platoon Leader. I was in charge of him. That is what I'm talking about. I didn't mope and complain about it. I did something about it.

We make our own future. Not all people have that ability though, not all people are smart, not all people are physically able. Not all people are the right color or nationality.

new topics

top topics

join