It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

south carolina primary thread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: carewemust

One tiny little problem with AOC as a VP. She was born October 13, 1989, which makes her 30 years old and not the 35 needed.

Oh well..that's that. Honestly, Bernie will have such a big lead after this coming Tuesday, the person he chooses can be who he really likes, instead of someone designed to give him a big boost.

BIDEN, on the other hand, needs to pick a well-liked minority female before Tuesday, if possible. 60% of voters in CA and TX have not voted yet. (40% participated in early voting)

So no matter who he chooses, it will have no effect on roughly 25% of all Super Tuesday voters...the ones who have already voted.

Maybe Biden can say Michelle Obama has agreed to be his V.P.. Then Biden wins 60% of the Super Tuesday primaries. The next day he can say, "Opps! I misspoke. Michelle says she's still considering it."

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Biden kidded some ass tonight. Getting ready to beat Trump

Trumps' only hope is the stupid Dems nominate a man who wants to spend 97 trillion dollars! that's why he wants Bernie to win

Fifty stars for you sir. The board agrees with Biden beating Trump.

It'll be great to see the reaction and future of political discussion if a Dem wins though, especially Sanders. Could you imagine? Lol

Oh the whining, crying, anger, trolling. We're talking 4 years of long winded essays attacking everything that the President says and does to resounding applause.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
As the "Election" gets closer it would be wonderful if we can all stop acting like our votes matter.

The whole "get out and vote" BS is beyond comical. How can anyone still believe they let us "little people" decide the next leader of the World?

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: putnam6

The dim analysts say Joe has "a lock" on African American democrat voters nationwide. So, he needs to pick a woman who is a minority, but not Black/AA.

That's why my first suggestion was Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. She has been a huge in-person Supporter of Bernie Sanders on the campaign trail. And AOC has calmed down quite a bit from her early "dumb and radical" days.

As a matter of fact, Google and 90% of the MSM have been presenting Ocasio-Cortez as intelligent, thoughtful, and feisty for the past month.

One month look back of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in Google search: www.google.com...:m&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=2ahUKEwiDp72crfjnAhXEURUIHSk6Db8QpwV6BAgSEBw&biw=1536&bih =754

MY APOLOGIES! I had a "Joe Biden moment" when composing the above post. Didn't mean to infer that Joe Biden should ask AOC to be his VP, because she supported Bernie Sanders.

DUH!!!

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Trumps' only hope is the stupid Dems nominate a man who wants to spend 97 trillion dollars! that's why he wants Bernie to win

Pelosi said Trump was afraid of Joe Biden, which is why UKRAINE.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Oh yeah, I forgot all about that.

If Biden gets (steals) the nomination in the DNC through superdelegates even though he has less delegates than Sanders by then, when he goes up against Trump he can tout all of that Ukraine mess against the President to look good and make Trump look bad.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Good on creepy old Uncle Joe...

Now he can act like he's actually campaigning and not hiding from Trump's investigations into his corruption.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

edit on 29-2-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

Oh yeah, I forgot all about that.

If Biden gets (steals) the nomination in the DNC through superdelegates even though he has less delegates than Sanders by then, when he goes up against Trump he can tout all of that Ukraine mess against the President to look good and make Trump look bad.

Bloomberg is writing checks and making promises.

www.politico.com...

If Bernie doesn't emerge as the dim nominee, it will be Bloomberg, IMO.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Good on creepy old Uncle Joe...

Now he can act like he's actually campaigning and not hiding from Trump's investigations into his corruption.

He's going to work with the MSM to keep this serious criminal investigation buried, however.

Ukraine DOJ Launches official Joe Biden Extortion Investigation: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Bernie is done. He can't get the black vote or enough to matter. Wait until he hits the deep south. He didn't win any of them in 2016. Not one. He is about to be crushed like a bug in the ground.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

edit on 29-2-2020 by Anathros because: Nm..

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
With just under 4% in:

Biden gets 51% of the vote.
Sanders with 18%

www.greenvilleonline.com...

Those are the percents of the few precincts that are reporting their results. Biden will win the state, but the final tallies will be much different. With 100% reporting, Sanders might get 30%+ or 40%+ etc

With 100% reporting
Biden at 48%
Sanders at 20%

I took statistics in HS. I know how they work and that is why I posted when I did.
I'm sorry Sanders didn't do as well as you thought he might.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Bernie is done. He can't get the black vote or enough to matter. Wait until he hits the deep south. He didn't win any of them in 2016. Not one. He is about to be crushed like a bug in the ground.

Nope! California has 413 Dem delegates and Texas has 261 Dem delegates.

Bernie has a HUGE lead in California and a GOOD lead in Texas.

Look at the right side of the page: www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

So, kinda like the Dems and media have been, and are still doing now...? Got it.
edit on 1-3-2020 by BoscoMoney because: @$$@#!!$

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

So, kinda like the Dems and media have been, and are still doing now...? Got it.

How's your corona virus going there bud, any relapses from ypu or the wife

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sounds like you have some vendetta against the poster and their family. That is not a healthy attitude.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

Sounds like you have some vendetta against the poster and their family. That is not a healthy attitude.

You may have missed this earlier...hypertrain

edit on 1-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I did not and your post doesn't change my concern.
I am glade you choose to do you.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

I'm just drunk as # and am sick of idiots making # up, it's bad enough with the partisan crap ...yeah yeah I'll show myself out.
edit on 1-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join