It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Three people have died after dry ice was
poured into a swimming pool at a party in Moscow
on Friday. Dry ice is a solid form of carbon dioxide
and if it is released in an area without proper
ventilation, it can cause people to inhale dangerous
amounts of the gas.
Several guests who had been in the sauna
dived into the water to cool off.
Immediately the swimmers started to choke and
several lost consciousness.
Preliminary analysis indicates the cause of death
originally posted by: MRinder
a reply to: radarloveguy
Only thing that explains this is....
Nature is a ruthless bitch and she despises stupidity.
The result of protecting fools from their folly is to fill the world with fools.