It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Interesting Timing

page: 1
8

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Mods....please move this if I opened it under the incorrect forum

The timing of these two events was very interesting...

This past week San Jose (in Santa Clara county) has reported COVID-19 cases of unknown origin. California reports that they have over 8,000 people under surveillance for COVID-19 across a number of counties.

Per the CDC website a total of 9 people were tested for COVID-19 this past week (450 total tested at the beginning of the week 459 at the end of the week). Testing 9 individuals in a week across the entire nation does not provide an accurate picture of the extent of the outbreak. So I am operating under the assumption that there are significantly more COVID-19 cases in California than have been reported.

The China CDC recommended people drink boiled water...because COVID-19 can spread via fecal matter and contaminate water.

This past week the Federal Government ordered the large reservoir located south of San Jose to be completely drained due to risk of collapse in an earthquake. You need ample access to clean water to treat patients during a period of disease outbreak. California already has issues with their water supply.

Of all of the times when this “potential dam failure” could have been addressed it is being addressed now? Very interesting timing.





San Jose had two




posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Indeed it is strange timing.
Maybe more infected in CA than we are aware of.
Really makes one wonder.a reply to: Buvvy



posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy
Don't worry about it. It's been drained so Nestle can repair the damn then lay claim to all the water it then holds. Be prepared to pay more for your water.



posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The only thing Californians are infected with is Liberalitis. That and Hep A from all.the poop.



posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I believe they are saying only 5% of the infected need medical attention, so if they are the only ones going to the hospital, it means the other 95% are spreading it around.



posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The potential fecal contamination associated with the upstream street water run-off could be significant. Especially when you factor in the homeless population in California..

a reply to: bluesman462002




top topics
 
8

log in

join