It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon coronavirus infection becomes third case of unknown origin in U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

A northwest Oregon resident has tested positive for coronavirus with no known history of travel to countries severely affected by the outbreak and no known contact with infected individuals, state health officials said Friday.
The case, in Washington County, marks the third case of unknown origin in the United States and indicates that the virus is spreading. It is also the first coronavirus case in Oregon.

Washington Post

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

He's gonna be fine, because those in the USA who contracted the Corona-flu before him, are recovering nicely.

The two CoronaVirus patients here in the Chicago area are now fully recovered, and on their way home.

www.reuters.com...

The fact that certain national media outlets are not reporting this good news in a prominent manner, speaks volumes about their Anti-America agenda.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is third thread you've copy and pasted that crap, are you drunk or something...

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No, he's posting what's called reality.

Ever have a year where they heavily report on how many flu cases there are at the beginning of the flu season?

OMFG... there are thousands, then MILLIONS and some people die.

The only difference I see on this is that slightly more elderly people will die... if the virus actually spreads in America.

The total cases so far are 62.

Total deaths.... zero.

But I know you are hoping for a lot of them.

So kudos on Trump for the travel bans and beefing up the screening process.

400 people will die this year because of defective toasters.

I looked on the Enemidia today and nobody is freaked out by toasters.

I also noticed that nobody is talking about the TOTAL lack of preparedness our Congress took in the months leading up to this.

They were, after all, too busy in December when this started impeaching the President ofr doing his job.

You are hanging your political hopes and dreams on people in America dying and pensions being lost so that your party can regain power.

You are a rather sorry individual.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Oh so you believe the media at it's word now, okeydokey.

Now you know why I called you a lemming yesterday.

if it were truly a nothing burger or whatever they want to call it, they would be showing off their state of the art treatment protocols, interviewing survivors, having huge displays, touring hospitals and celebrating heroes of the nation. 

edit on 28-2-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Ah.. I knew you’d show up to post the same things you always say

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

toasters you say?
I told my wife there was something ..."not right" about that toaster.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I will admit, I hope you are right.

I really hope you are right.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Well, that sucks. I lived in Washington County for 18 years. The patient works at a school in Clackamas County; may have infected many others but the school district is planning to close... according to this new source:

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

This is third thread you've copy and pasted that crap, are you drunk or something...

No..not drunk, and I might get banned again for doing it. If people would be more responsible with thread creation, multiple copy-pastes would not be necessary.

It's like little kids are starting the Corona Virus threads. One thread for each new case, in each new state?!?! That's infantile and annoying.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Oh no, not good for you. Had a similar incident here with a local school district sending out letters, but they never did close the schools, said they’d located all close contacts. What about all the things the infected touched, did they locate all of those things? Turns out she infected another, but of course we’re only hearing about him because he was likely contacted and tested.
There must be so many unknown victims out there, either asympomatic or they’re just sick with a flu not saying anything.
Or they’ve not been tested, or they have and the results aren’t back yet.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No..not drunk, and I might get banned again for doing it. If people would be more responsible with thread creation, multiple copy-pastes would not be necessary.

It's like little kids are starting the Corona Virus threads. One thread for each new case, in each new state?!?! That's infantile and annoying.

I’m not inviting you to my 6th birthday party! No Unicorn rides for you.
Just ignore the threads you don’t like.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Wish.com

‘we’ve got everything you need and more, shipped straight to your door!’

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Wow.
Think of all the folks one is around during one day's time.
Now , that person gets the flu.
Who gets the blame ?

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Sometimes I gotta do what I gotta do.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
All west coast eh. It makes you wonder if the North Koreans and Chinese are shipping over sick peeps.
Like that Tom Clancy movie.

Orrrrrr, its the Russians.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

He's gonna be fine, because those in the USA who contracted the Corona-flu before him, are recovering nicely.

The two CoronaVirus patients here in the Chicago area are now fully recovered, and on their way home.

www.reuters.com...

The fact that certain national media outlets are not reporting this good news in a prominent manner, speaks volumes about their Anti-America agenda.

Not making a huge deal about recovered Covid-19 patients doesn't shoelw an antiAmerican bias lol. There's plemty of anti-American bias in our news media, this isn't it.

Let's say we grow to 25 confirmed cases and one dies. Would we expect a huge to-do about the US deather rate being twice as high? No. The numbers are infinitesimally small right now. The story isn't how most recover, as expected, the story is the potential for a widespread outbreak which coukd overwhelm the healthcare system.

"Anti-American bias" LMAO!

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Well. . . . . crap.

Double crap.

Crap Crap Crap.

Triple crap.

*sighs and shakes head*

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

First death in US - woman , late 50’s - pre- existing health conditions
www.cnn.com...

EDIT , it’s now a man , not a woman - the article is being edited

and now the Pope has it
mcmnt.com...

edit on 29-2-2020 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

In grand ATS fashion I now proudly proclaim. . . . . .

And so it begins. . . . . .
edit on 29-2-2020 by DBCowboy because: I drank all of Augustus's beer. . . come at me bro!

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

In grand ATS fashion I now proudly proclaim. . . . . .

So now it begins. . . . . .

Officially ....

top topics

join