It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Place your votes! Coronavirus originated by what?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Place your votes! Coronavirus originated by what?

1. USA bioweapon design to kill Chinese Population
2. Elite bioweapon design to lower population(such as Bill Gates) for NWO.
3. Natural Virus(who am i kidding, no one is going to vote this).
4. Mutated SARS/HIV virus
5. Chinese Biolab experiment that leaked to population.
6. Eating Exotic animal meats that spread and mutated to Humans.
7. Terrorist attack on China
8. God's plague on the Chinese(so they say).
9. Chinese protest retaliation attack that failed horribly(yes, I'm including this Karma).
10. Alien bioweapon
11. Illuminati/Freemason Agenda
12. Who the fk cares, we are living in the Matrix!

edit on 28-2-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Well, if we're playing with stupid here, polynesian weapon aimed at controlling Japanese ecoterrorists. Why not?
edit on 28-2-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Either #1 or #5. I say 1 because of the 2 major trarget are China and Iran. The only reason to bring up #5 is the location of the first attack. I think either are viable options.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

4 if you don’t do CTs. 5 is a more likely for those that have shiny hats.

When you have a couple of studies demonstrating that it is unlikely that 3 or 4 sequences only seen in HIV-1 are present in SARS-CoV2/CoViD-19, then that seems a likely choice.

DNA doesn’t lie!

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Disease ray from a satellite.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
5...... But was not in a Chinese lab, it came from someone contacting the virus in Europe or in the west....still shabby precautions

Is it ok to fabricate my own scenario or do I have to choose from the choices offered?.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

a weird meteor dropped in the atmosphere and blew up, we are facing the a complete and total epidemic... death only shines on defeat and depression... we are doomed.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
3 - a mutation of another virus in the conditions existent in China.
Just like...
Every
Single
One
Done
Next

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
A govt that has basically no real health regulations over it's farming since it would reduce the product. Due to the billions of people i within its borders, and a failed attempt at forced population control NEEDS that production level to feed its population.
Combine that with drastically dangerous farming techniques that allows raising birds (including chickens, ducks, and geese) in close proximity to pigs.
Add the fact that the markets selling the meat from these animals has essentially zero health regulations.

That is all a formula for a bird borne disease to cross into the pigs easily. Once that takes hold and mutates in the pig population, it then becomes a candidate for crossover into humans. It then crosses back and forth between the birds and pigs, mutating its way where the most compatible virus' survive each mutation cycle.

Humans come along and care for these animals, catch the virus' from the animals and the virus begins the same cross-species mutations with the human body now in the "stew".

These infected people AND animal meat gets to the crowded dirty and disease riddled markets, silently spreading among more of the human population. It quietly spreads to more humans. who leave there and eventually travel abroad, shedding the virus among everyone in the vicinity.

Boom, pandemic.

It's been happening ever since the human race stopped being a hunter gatherer species and embraced farming and animal husbandry.

No magic.

Just natures way of trying to shed itself of the most invasive species this planet has ever seen......humans.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hillary. She hate us all. She likely used witch craft to create it, and Bill is shaking in his shoes

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
A Russian bio-weapon, unleashed in China, in order to create the chaos, fear, and distrust that we're seeing. Because Russia is to blame for everything, eh?

Or option 14: China released this in response to the tariffs and the deal. How this response is supposed to play out and what is it supposed to accomplish, I don't know.
edit on 28-2-2020 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Base virus stolen from Canadian lab or sold by the arrested scientist from a US lab, then modified with a unique spike protein inserted by the level 4 bio lab in Wuhan to weaponize it and released or accidentally leaked by Huang a female lab assistant and patient zero.

I’d almost bet my life on it.

If the stuff in Wuhan is actually the same virus. There is no independent evidence that it is the same thing.

I lived in China long enough to know you can never trust the CCP. Ever.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This isn't the double post you’re looking for.

Move along, move along.
edit on 28-2-2020 by SpartanStoic because: Duplicate

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Eating Dogs was banned early on, so maybe FIDO?

edit on 2/28/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Hillary. She hate us all. She likely used witch craft to create it, and Bill is shaking in his shoes

President Trump directed this "smart virus" to focus on California, once the Federal Courts gave their approval this past Tuesday.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I second your assessment, sir. 4 or 5.

I'm really hoping it's overblown, of course, but normalcy bias and all ... and money doesn't lie in this world and the Chinese responses and market plunges sorta point to escaped bio weapon.

But then 12 is likely, too, so no worries... we all die in this game.

Whether we want to go drooling on ourselves in infirmity or drowning in phlegm, same difference.

Don't worry, be happy.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A lot of imports from China go to California. I wouldn't be surprised if this virus could have originated in California and made it's way to China. Most doctors were only checking if the virus people had was a virus covered by the vaccine, that happens a lot here. Most of the cases around here are not the strains that are covered by the vaccine. The doctors just say that the patients have a virus but it is not the flu strains they test for in that test. The coronavirus would not test positive in the most widely used test doctors use when there are symptoms of the flu. We actually do not know how long the virus has been around or where it started. It takes a special test to test for coronavirus, nobody was usually doing that test. I doubt if they even had many tests here for any coronaviruses in stock at the hospitals.

This virus could have made it's way to China, maybe lots of people actually got sick with it over the last three months in the USA, blamed as a flu virus with a Sepsis sidekick.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Animal transmission would probably be bats.

Those things wrap viruses in their glands and either hold them there or kill them and poop them out.

Last airborne virus that about to go pandemic was in India and was held (it can be done). But that was direct contact with infected bats.

This one seems to have started airborne. That points my Spidey sense towards “GM” and not bat related.

And it is not “instant death” like Ebola or Swine Flu. But I don’t need to experience this one!

Being in TB territory is bad enough for a quasi germaphobe!

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

13. Came on a rock from space.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I think it is a leaked bioweapon from China's Wuhan laboratory! Also - probably a Matrix simulation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join