It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second coronavirus case of unknown origin confirmed in California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Second coronavirus case of unknown origin confirmed in California, indicating virus is spreading in the state

A 65-year-old resident of Santa Clara County, Calif., who has no known history of travel to countries hit hard by the outbreak, has tested positive for coronavirus, people familiar with the case said Friday.
There is no known connection between the new patient and anyone else diagnosed with the disease, known as covid-19. On Wednesday, health authorities revealed the nation’s first case of community transmission, a woman in Solano County, about 90 miles away.

Source

Not looking good for Cali

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

Oh crap 2 people of 38 million are infected. Why is this not good for California?

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

CIA testing on people or Gov dropping from stealth planes your choice.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

Oh crap 2 people of 38 million are infected. Why is this not good for California?

Dont worry, everything is fine right? Hand in the sand people are dangerous.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Wow.
Think of all the folks one is around during one day's time.
Now , that person gets the flu.
Who gets the blame ?

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Sometimes I gotta do what I gotta do.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Because it will multiply

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Because it will multiply

Oh my God...Does that mean the number of threads on ATS will too, as the count increases? One thread for #3, one thread for #4, one thread for #5, etc...???

BTW..Is this true? The first person to contract Corona-flu in the U.S. has recovered?

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes I’m sure it will and you will be on every one of them posting.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Well, China has a pet dog in quarantine for the Coronavirus, so perhaps this was vectored through some animal. Mice are just about everywhere, are mice getting infected? Insects like biting flies, ticks, fleas, and mosquitoes, could they be carriers from an infected person to uninfected?

Was it from a product produced in China? I'm pretty certain that anything you buy brand new has been touched by at least a dozen people before it hit the store shelf.
edit on 29-2-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Publicly available container ship tracking (surveillance) reveals that NO transport ships are restricted at California ports of entry (Oregon, Washington, Vancouver - or anywhere else).
Even if the virus can't survive the ocean voyage, dozens of ships dock every day and they all have crew.
One wonders if the ships are not restricted, what about the crew?

With the ever increasing open air fecal material 'problem' facing California's largest urban centers, conditions for the spread and mutation of diseases are highly exacerbated. There's a comparatively large asian population in California and lots of folks celebrate New Years in China. I'm not surprised there are additional 'unrelated contact' cases.

ganjoa

top topics

join