It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I have the coronavirus. So far, it isn't that bad'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Don't worry. The only virus you can catch through the internet is "the stupid."

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

I agree with your second paragraph. It's the rampant hysteria that is the problem with this virus. The actual documented numbers don't support the kind of panic we are seeing.

But the over-the-top reactions, speculation, hints of conspiracy, screams of doom, etc. THAT is the only real danger.

And we have to ask ourselves : WHY? Are we so eager for doom, or so gullible that we are freaking out over....over what exactly? 2900 hundred deaths in two months that are 98 percent elderly chinese males? Sad for them, absolutely, but what does it say for the world as a whole?

I have a feeling these very days may go down in history( with head shaking and laughter from our descendants) as the time when a cold scared the planet into a state of panic.

And sadly, now that the US dems/fake news have decided to make it political, the hysteria is only going to get worse.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

The stock market seemed to be going up for far too long. There was a large amount of speculative trading on companies that had very little liquidity or revenue.

Investors are just as much to blame as any institution for the state of affairs.

I'm not going to chalk this up as big bad wolves just yet. I do find it very possible we were just due.

Now hopefully we take opportinity of the market correction and let it cull those that need culling.

Trump suggested the Fed step in... I think that would be a damn shame.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
a reply to: markovian

I agree with your second paragraph. It's the rampant hysteria that is the problem with this virus. The actual documented numbers don't support the kind of panic we are seeing.

But the over-the-top reactions, speculation, hints of conspiracy, screams of doom, etc. THAT is the only real danger.

And we have to ask ourselves : WHY? Are we so eager for doom, or so gullible that we are freaking out over....over what exactly? 2900 hundred deaths in two months that are 98 percent elderly chinese males? Sad for them, absolutely, but what does it say for the world as a whole?

I have a feeling these very days may go down in history( with head shaking and laughter from our descendants) as the time when a cold scared the planet into a state of panic.

And sadly, now that the US dems/fake news have decided to make it political, the hysteria is only going to get worse.

Except this isn't a cold...🙄

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Well again.. it's not that it's mild for some people. It's that so many people will catch it, and as a result, a 2 to 3% fatality rate will be devastating. Not to mention.. dormant reinfection, lung damage.. people are dense if they think it's the flu, and no biggie.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
Wife and I had it a month back. Was the weakest virus I've ever had. Hypetrain.

So you can upload the results for us too see then right ?

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Which strain?

There is no THE

Its like saying i have the Herpes

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The two CoronaVirus patients here in the Chicago area are now fully recovered, and on their way home.

www.reuters.com...

The fact that certain national media outlets are not reporting this good news in a prominent manner, speaks volumes about their Anti-America agenda.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
From the original article:

"During the first few days, the hospital staff hooked me up to an IV, mostly as a precaution, and used it to administer magnesium and potassium, just to make sure I had plenty of vitamins."

No, it wasn't just to make sure he got vitamins. High doses of magnesium is a well known treatment for very severe asthma. It's standard procedure in ER rooms. It expands your airways.

I haven't heard it being used for viruses but maybe it will help - hope they have enough.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

So you might have been responsible for people getting infected and some dying of your "hypetrain".
No care given ?

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

So you might have been responsible for people getting infected and some dying of your "hypetrain".
No care given ?

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And being the good citizens that you are - you spread it everywhere you went.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I had a 'mild' case of SARS when it hit the west coast a few years back.

It sucked.

Irritation in the lungs due to the damage caused by the virus for 5-7 months afterwards..

Your "nothing burger" will still manage to kill a lot of people once it circulates w/o a vaccine. Imagine each of us knowing at least one person who dies from this.. Yes, that's what a 2% fatality rate looks like in real life..

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: snakeyes37
Human consciousness can create anything with the proper nudge here and there. I'm immune to their imaginary disease that is less fatal than the flu yet being treated as more dangerous than its Spanish version. Let's imagine a virus that kills all globalist and those hidden hands.

edit on 29-2-2020 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   

It's all just hype and word games. Coronavirus causes the common cold. It's not just one single boogie man virus. It's tons.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
a reply to: ketsuko

And being the good citizens that you are - you spread it everywhere you went.

Caring is sharing after all.....

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Sure that's very comforting for the conservatively estimated 3,000 people who have already died as a result of this outbreak.

This virus spreads very easily and has a mortality rate of somewhere between 2% and 9%.
Considering how many people could easily catch the coronavirus it could result in a staggeringly large number of deaths.

I sincerely hope this never affects either you or your loved one's.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

The problem is we're adding another pathogen and that's just bad in itself. Every virus can mutate in pretty unpredictable ways. Even if it's not particularly dangerous now, once it becomes so widespread that it's a common occurence it ads one more thing that might knock people out. That can't be the goal does it?
And who knows in 5 years & several mutations down the road it might become a penicilin resistent superbug that damages the lung chronically.
Not saying it does, just that we would be better off to decimate pathogens and not adding new ones.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Sorry, but the reaction by governments around the world tell a different story. Isolating entire cities for the ''flu''? Yeah, I don't think so. I've also never seen Hazmat troops patrolling for a few ''flu'' cases here and there. Neither have they sprayed entire cities with whatever it is for the ''flu''. What they are saying and what they are doing are in complete contrast to eachother.

So, what do we trust? Do we trust what they are saying? The first wave statistics, which could've been messed with, and even if not, can spiral out of control when new waves keep popping up endlessly. Especially when the never ending re-infection is factored in.

Or do we trust what we personally percieve? My eyes tell me a completely different story than the official narrative. Dragonian measures, hazmat troops, isolating cities/ships/hotels, spraying some chemical everywhere etc. The list goes on and on.

We could possibly be dealing with a different virus altogether. COVID-19 could be a curtain to hide something else, or even be the first wave attack. Who knows what else is in store.

I'm not one to go into panic mode, but there is obviously something they are hiding from us.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

He obviously didn't have it.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join