It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO raises coronavirus threat assessment to its highest level

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: drewlander

Very wise of you. The World Health Organization is a bloated administrative entity like the United Nations. The WHO spent more money last year on First Class air travel then they did on fighting diseases and epidemics.

New England Journal of Medicine says coronavirus in the USA appears to be no worse than the flu.

www.breitbart.com...

Our fear-mongering media and democrats should find an active volcano and go sacrifice themselves.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: Boadicea

Doh! You kinda beat me to it. I think my mind is on the same level as yours in this topic. Until i see proofs im not concerned, but i certainly do not trust WHO.

Yup -- that about sums it up! And in any case, I sure ain't holding my breath on WHO (nor the CDC) saving my butt if worse does come to worst. That's still up to us.

I think we're on the same page

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: violet

It's the Placebo Virus. It can only kill you if you believe it will.

I hope so!

It is within several blocks from my home right now. My dad issued instructions to my sisters and I last week, and my kids know where my living trust is. One of my sons is off grid, so he should be ok.

About a mile from my home, not more, someone was diagnosed with Novel Corona, about 3 weeks ago. They had just come from Wuhan. They were sent home for self confinement. How about that?

Ill let you guys all know if I get it. I hope that person was trustworthy. Im 80 miles east of San Francisco, and I think it is spread far more then they tell us. The hospital (Kaiser Permenante )told no one.

I think we will all end up getting this. Most will live, some will die
How many?
edit on 28-2-2020 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
RE: www.foxnews.com...

Why didn't the World Health Organization sound a FLU alarm this year? Because that organization is little more than a pig wearing lipstick. An EXPENSIVE pig at that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join