It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prove yourself. Prove yourself wrong!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
It's the only way to prove yourself. It's the only way to be right, and that's proving yourself wrong. Only from then on your life starts.

God is right you know.

Embedding the video is not working but you can find it here,

www.youtube.com...

Mike drop..
edit on 28-2-2020 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Seriously? God is right, as you say, but that vid is stoopid.

BTW, Hell is a 404.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Who cares. We're still friends.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Yes, this seems to all make sense.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnarley

Much more sense is to come.

You might want to do a little Bible study though, this is a #ed up place.
edit on 28-2-2020 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

You should probably stop telling others what to do and how to do it and work on sorting yourself out
You and your posts are coming across as being pretty stupid

Mic drop

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I will prove yourself right.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

God is neither right nor wrong. God is everything all at once.

Here's my choice from the Bottom:

"guilt fed, hatred fed, weakness fed"

edit on 28-2-2020 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Let me work on me and you can do you
Sort that out before you think about sorting anyone else out

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

What I find with people most of the time people only criticize and hate in other people what we do not like about their own character. Take homosexuality for example. It's funny how the people who are most outspoken against homosexuality turn out to be one in the end.

Whatever the perceived character flaw is that you do not like about yourself is what you see in other people. The things you like about yourself you ignore in other people. And what you want to become you praise in other people. You meaning anyone not you in particular.

I think when a person has a really strong self-esteem and healthy character the person is less judgmental and more supportive of other people without judgment.

Modern psychology at this point is very sophisticated in understanding human character and to have the most effective character. I like this book as a map of human character showing all our strengths and weaknesses and how to deal with them:

www.amazon.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Raggedyman

What I find with people most of the time people only criticize and hate in other people what we do not like about their own character. Take homosexuality for example. It's funny how the people who are most outspoken against homosexuality turn out to be one in the end.

Whatever the perceived character flaw is that you do not like about yourself is what you see in other people. The things you like about yourself you ignore in other people. And what you want to become you praise in other people. You meaning anyone not you in particular.

I think when a person has a really strong self-esteem and healthy character the person is less judgmental and more supportive of other people without judgment.

Modern psychology at this point is very sophisticated in understanding human character and to have the most effective character. I like this book as a map of human character showing all our strengths and weaknesses and how to deal with them:

www.amazon.com...

So, in your case , I've seen many of your posts as being far left leaning and a pronounced TDS . Does that mean you'll transform into a conservative and vote Trump 2020.....

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

So extrapolating that a bit, winning is actually losing? It is better in life to lose and fail because of personal development and winning is really a curse? Hmmmm.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

When winning is losing then losing is winning.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

God is neither right nor wrong. God is everything all at once.

The reason it is EVERYWHERE is because it is EVERYTHING at once. God created this (horror house/or for amusement) carnival ride specifically in order to know itself. Its not designed to be a cake walk. It takes real courage to incarnate here; over and over again. All of you are special because anyone that is reading this one awesome being.
edit on 29-2-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
God is present everywhere all at once as everything......is there anything apart from it that can escape it?

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
It's the only way to prove yourself. It's the only way to be right, and that's proving yourself wrong. Only from then on your life starts.

Indeed ....One should question what one has always believed to be true.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: vethumanbeing
God is present everywhere all at once as everything......is there anything apart from it that can escape it?

No. IT designed this environment to be exactly as it is for the individualized you (as/portraying Itself) to experience. What you make of it is your success or failure (not that any outcome matters at all).

new topics

top topics

join