It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Corona Case in The Netherlands.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
I came out of my last nightshift and didnt feel like sleeping so gonna go out for a fresh nose and get some stuff while im at it.

I usually buy for like 2 or 3 days worth of groceries , so think im gonna stock up a bit.

Good thinking!
I went for another round of supplies an hour ago. Bought a lot of the usual prep. foods etc. I've noticed the people are now starting to panick. At Etos a lot of the sanitizing product shelfes were empty. At AH there were a lot of empty sanitizing shelfes. A lot of people are buying in bulk too. My mother noticed the prices are starting to go up (I never really look at the prices, so don't know if it's widespread or just a few products).

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

The Netherlands has quite a good public health system.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Which is why they will enjoy positive results like U.S. Corona patients are experiencing.

For example: The two CoronaVirus patients here in the Chicago area are now fully recovered, and on their way home.

www.reuters.com...

The fact that certain national media outlets are not reporting this good news in a prominent manner, speaks volumes about their Anti-America agenda.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

I cut trough my thumb tendon a few years ago , i needed surgery.

Day after the incident they schedule me in , gave me a room for myself for the night and a nice hot meal the next morning.

Got enough physical Therapy to get the Thumb more or less working again.

Since that accident , i never complain about the health care here anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join