It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Group threatens lawsuits over ‘suspiciously high’ voter registration rates in swing states

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
From Fox News

Voters in Florida, Michigan and Colorado are threatening to sue their states after an independent organization discovered that each has counties with unusually high voter registration rates -- in some cases, they found more registered voters than actual people eligible to vote.

This is nothing new, however a google search (#of course/google) will start you off that any 2016 election fraud would start with Trump.
It seems that anything done to counter is considered fair game against the man.

Anyway, I have heard from casual conversation for election tampering from outside to inside.

1. The Chinese or other governments are using the corona virus to make universal healthcare a thing in the election to have a democrat elected due an insurance company wouldn't pay for a test for the corona virus because he asked for the test after being in China.
2. If a democrat is elected, the US-China trade deal can be scraped like the Iran deal.
3. Not related to the election. Countries can infect dissidents without the fallout of the assassination of Jamal Khashoggi.

The election nor the virus is fun, however they breed conspiracy theories.

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackOops

Obama won 102% of some counties in 2012... he won 116% of one parish.

I wouldn't jump straight to the Chinese on that...

Unless you could link the Chinese to Democratic party money laundering.

Until then, it's just the usual Democratic dead voters, illegal alien voters, voter fraud, ballot harvesting, bussing people from one county to another with a list of names to vote under (and you get a free lunch with your $250 cash for the day!)

You know... business as usual.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I think between the Dems and China's money..... they have the power to resurrect

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
And of course these states are againt data bases being purged of dead voters and those registered in other states. I know it's not poular but we need a national citizenship ID card issued to only those who can prove actually being a citizen.

edit on 27-2-2020 by JON666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666
To be a citizen and not buried or cremated.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I seriously think they are just wearing us down with these things to the point no one cares anymore. We lock up so many people for the dumbest things yet we rarely prosecute those respinsible for these tyoes of crimes that marginalize the electoral process and continue to drive corruption within the government. Who is out there campaigning on that? No one. They are all in on it.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

This is the real threat to our democracy. The dead voters, and the illegal voters. That scares the sh!t out of me. We could have a communist president on the backs of dead and illegal aliens. I mean of course they both want free everything, neither have to suffer the consequences.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

This is going to be the best election of all time.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

How about we only issue absentee ballots to military overseas like it used to be? That would be a good start. Everyone knows exactly when the election happens each 4 years on the first tuesday after the fiest monday in november. If you cannot understand that then you cannot vote. If you are not present to vote, you missed the boat.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth

This is the real threat to our democracy. The dead voters, and the illegal voters. That scares the sh!t out of me. We could have a communist president on the backs of dead and illegal aliens. I mean of course they both want free everything, neither have to suffer the consequences.

So is the pop. vote real? I don't think so.. Trump won in a non-real situation.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Trump is definitely the president. Im very sure its real. Its just that we are a federated republic so it doesnt happen to be fair to go by pop vote if you are for equal representation. Sure we have two senators per state if you were to look at it that way, but that does not account for the presidential election.
edit on 27-2-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander
I understand. and it seems absentee ballots means born and dead in some areas.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I wouldn't doubt someone, if they now told me, the virus was another insurance policy to be used to take Trump and Pence out of office. TDS is a very serious illness. Maybe people who display violent tendencies due to mental illness, should be rounded up, and put in secure FEMA camps, and re educated on the Constitution and the Bill Of rights , Oh, and also why a Republic is superior to any other form of governance, on this planet.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackOops
a reply to: drewlander
I understand. and it seems absentee ballots means born and dead in some areas.

Yeah, its widely abused. I agree.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

The fear of people not understanding the electoral college is a bigger fear than any virus

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackOops

The fear of people not understanding the electoral college is a bigger fear than any virus

Maybe they should trust the Founding Fathers reasoning and wisdom, rather then their own poor judgement.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Maybe you are right. It's your turn to do better

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Your assuming that they are all dems?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
Don't know.. I thought of that.. And the idea of all "dems" all "trumps" or "what the hell is going on".. I don't know

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Your assuming that they are all dems?

Usually the party that is against purging these databases and updating them is the one benefiting. If these votes were going to Republicans Democrats would be first in line to fix the problem, not keep it going.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join