It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagons Biological Weapons Programs Never Ended

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Just as the title suggests. I have never seen this source so i dont know its reputable or not but its worth the read.

Pentagon bio programs never ended.

Forget that the programs are still active -- I had no idea there were so many programs in the first place.

The piece touches on a lot of conspiracy topics from from flying insect delivery systems to the US stealing bioweapons from Saddam Hussein. Its all almost too hard to believe collectively. I recommend anyone who wants to discuss this story spend 5 minutes reading it to debate what is objectly factual versus fiction. I called into question the WMDs claim for instance.

The story also touches on things we already know to be true but hardly verifiable such as how these projects are secretly funded and classified under the auspices of national security.
edit on 27-2-2020 by drewlander because: Add content

edit on 27-2-2020 by drewlander because: Fix title

edit on 27-2-2020 by drewlander because: Doh!

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander
The source is a sketchy one for me at least but........

I have no doubt it continues to this day. Part of the reason is to develop vaccines to counteract whatever enemy du jur is creating.

You also have to factor in your average biotech or major university has the gear and staff to do this as well
edit on 2/27/20 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Yeah, i read a few of their other stories to feel it out before creating the thread -- most of it is not too far fetched and this particular story linked A LOT of sources, so I give it the benefit of the doubt for now.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I was reading alot of it was moved into DARPA, they were behind the misskito resarch in South America to radicate the zeka virus. After WW2 we imported the bio personel from Japan and Germany giving war criminal amunity if they would work with our millitary. Like they say it's difficult if not impossible to shut any millitary resurch in the USA it's all a national security excuse they use every time.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
The source is a sketchy one for me at least but........

I have no doubt it continues to this day. Part of the reason is to develop vaccines to counteract whatever enemy du jur is creating.

I agree with that up to a point, but it also does beg other considerations, clever departments doing clever things, yet when 9/11 came along with it's so toxic aftermath..that was as plain as the nose on your face, nobody gave the warnings, and in fact the Government of the day made a thing of normalising the efforts of recovery, cleanup etc; as if all was well when it clearly wasn't.
Indeed I think the news today of yet another New York fireman's death due to 9/11's toxic aftermath, is more of an indictment of government silence when they should have been protecting them, instead of making just valedictory speeches.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

A lot of it is out in the open - except instead of being called "Biological Weapons Research", they're researching "ways to defend against biological warfare", or "researching ways to cure and prevent emerging diseases."

In order to do so, they need to create or cultivate agents which could be used for biological warfare.

#convenient

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

After WW2 we imported the bio personel from Japan and Germany giving war criminal amunity if they would work with our millitary.

Yes. It was called Project Paperclip. SS Nazi doctors that experimented with bioweapons, injecting them into Jews, and POWs in Auschwitz and Sachsenhausen were brought into the United States. But it was necessary. The Russians caught some of those doctors when they invaded. The British took some of them as well.

But what everyone seems to forget are the SS Nazi doctors that experimented with bioweapons that escaped. Obviously under Hitler's regime those doctors were employed by IG Farben. That corporation was split into Bayer, BASF and what became Aventis.

Post WWII, escaped SS Nazi doctors who experimented with bioweapons went to Africa and South America AND THEY CONTINUED to experiment with bioweapons on black Africans and Latinos, most employed by Bayer post WWII.

For example, SS Doctor Kurt Gutzeit and SS Doctor Arnold Dohmen were experimenting with Hepatitis B. Their Nazi goal was to infect Jews and other races with new forms of sexually transmitted Hepatitis B. Both Gutzeit and Dohmen "vanished" after WWII, never tried. Or did they? At Sachsenhausen concentration camp, Russian POWs were injected with some of these experimental Hepatitis strains. And when the Russians invaded and freed their POWs, strains of sexually transmitted Hepatitis, like Hepatitis G, fell behind the iron curtain. Western Europe did not see not know Hepatitis G until the Iron Curtain fell.

But escaped SS Doctor Gutzeit and SS Doctor Dohmen clearly continued their hepatitis experiments in Africa, post WWII. First, there is the release of Hepatitis D. Which originates around western Africa, around the areas of the former German colonies of Ghana and Togoland. Hepatitis D is merely a spliced form of Hepatitis B.

Ironically other than locked behind the Iron Curtain, Hepatitis G "magically" appeared down in South Africa, where 11% of blacks who were locked into Apartheid reservations became infected or rather injected. During Dr. Malan's and Dr. Verwoerd's administrations in South Africa, blacks were put into reservations and Bayer and Nazi doctors began injecting blacks with diseases. And they did so for at least 50 years post WWII.

So when the cited article above tried to claim it's the US Military making ethnic bioweapons, that's a crock. Bayer and it's Nazi doctors were making ethnic bioweapons all throughout WWII and injecting them into people. Post WWII, Bayer and Nazi doctors just moved the ethnic bioweapons experiments to Africa, former German colonies in Africa. And to South America. So you are looking at about 80 or more years of Bayer doing ethnic bioweapons experiments.

Some of what the cited article blames the US Military for is NOT the United States at all. But rather German Bayer and its Nazi doctors.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Many countries still make Bio weapons. The law only states they are not allowed to use them or it is a war crime. The thing is that that kind of research can also be used to find antidotes for the bio weapons if they are used on them. You cannot find an antidote after they use it on you, you need to have all the research done so you can mass produce the antidote quickly.

That is the reason they are allowed to still make them, the fact that they stock pile the bio weapons in case someone uses them on them is necessary to fight back if someone starts to use them on your people.

I do not think anyone should be making them, but I understand why they do have them.
edit on 27-2-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Go to Johnson atoll some time... hint...you can't even walk around there unless you have a bio mask on your hip...

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I don't doubt it, I bet they're really busy right now...

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

Wow, i should have asked you to write my opening post! Id have done better if i was at my puter. :-/

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

FredT, I appreciate your feedback and all but I just happened to notice that your stars to reply ratio looks more rigged than the DNC primaries and wanted to ask how I too can average 391 stars per post? ;-p

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
There are hundreds of labs right across the USA-EU which all carry out this type of work

China has been active in attempts to steal pathogens and other materials from these labs the technological theft is also well established and documented

Chinese high ranking generals have publicly spoke of developing & weaponizing, and releasing on its enemies, even ones that affect entire races/genetics

I cant help keep thinking, but but but but... what if ?

top topics

join