It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP FACT CHECK: Democrats distort coronavirus readiness

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: carewemust

We just don't know, we do know were being lied to, what exactly those lies are is anyone's guess.

"We have never been more prepared." I'm pretty sure that is one of them!

We could never be prepared. We wouldn't be prepared if Hillary was president either.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Unfortunately, the PCR test is only about 70% accurate. So the tests we're using don't even work well. They might have tested that case and had it turn up negative.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: DBCowboy

How many Americans would need to die before it's considered a deadly pandemic here in the USA?

Well the flu kills 60000 a year in the US and thats not a pandemic. So the number would have to be over that i guess.
edit on 2/27/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I suppose we are as prepared as is possible...considering ALL our antibiotics, med supplies and antivirals are MADE IN CHINA!

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
I have heard it can be spread by animals so its going to be hard on all the whackos who go around licking feral cats all day.

Feral cats are kinda hard to get near let alone lick.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I suppose we are as prepared as is possible...considering ALL our antibiotics, med supplies and antivirals are MADE IN CHINA!

That's hardly just our problem.

At least there are domestic production facilities that might be pressed into service if it came right down to it.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

I just can't believe there is an outbreak like this and Americans are arguing this is some kind of partisan issue, it boggles the mind.

You have a controlled flow of information coming out of the WH that should be of concern, not if son e idiot talking head on tv is trying to score political points...

I can't believe that the Democrats need to politicize a virus and blame it on Trump because they are so weak now politically that they honestly don't have anything left to keep in power.

I CAN believe, howver, that thier base will eat it up.

And then get online and act like you do.

😀

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I know Democrats currently in politics and the media are some of the worst human beings alive but exploiting people and endangering their lives for political gain is just about as low as you can get. I understand that when this first started becoming a serious problem Trump started the wheels rolling and put a task force in place to figure out what exactly would need to be done. Is that correct? I also understand that he asked for emergency funds to start putting things in place but did not say that's all that would be needed. Is that also correct? In other words, is Nancy lying again when she's out there saying "it's not enough! it's not enough!" to make political points? If so, how can anyone[i/] support that kind of behavior out of a congresswoman or anyone else pushing that agenda? When is it going to be finally be the last straw?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Ok you just be one of lemmings, it's ok your goverment is there to protect you....carry on...

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

The real culprits are the administrations that allowed/encouraged us to become so dependent upon China for manufacturing by bad trade deals and high corporate taxation.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I am sure there is someone as I type this trying to lick a ferel cat. Probably in Florida.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Ok you just be one of lemmings, it's ok your goverment is there to protect you....carry on...

I can lock my front gate tomorrow and the first thing I will run out of is toilet paper... in about a year.

I don't need my government to protect me from anything.

It's funny that you posted that, coming from someone with a big government "protect me from cradle to grave" mentality.

But only if it's your type of government.

Let's face it... it's not the Democratic leadership's fault that they have to run on fear and hatred to keep in power.

It's your fault for keeping them in power in the first place.

Why do you feel that you have to keep in power an ideology that would burn down America to its roots and destroy your livelihood, your family, your whole life just to stay in power?

But I'm the lemming.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Yes you are....carry on...

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
The Democrats threatened our democracy because they lost an election. At this point I don't think it's much of a stretch for them to try and use this crisis to their advantage. Regardless of how many Americans they risk in the process.

It's not that simple. They didn't do that when Bush was President, at least not to this extent. You can't see that Trump holds his fair share of the blame for polarizing the situation? Loves it too. Poking fun on twitter daily, being as unpartisan as possible from day one. We've never been this bitterly divided, not even with Obama as the President.

Granted he was the Antichrist and all, but still.

edit on 27-2-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

That's because one side finally got tired of taking the other's sh!t and elected someone who treats them like they tend to treat us, and they don't like it.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Yes you are....carry on...

Quoted for the weakest reply ever.

G'night sweety.

Better luck on your posts tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Lemmings follow...

Case in point....

Trump blames Democrats for stock market falls

source

edit on 27-2-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

You would follow him off a cliff if he said it was safe.
edit on 27-2-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I just can't believe there is an outbreak like this and Americans are arguing this is some kind of partisan issue, it boggles the mind.

You have a controlled flow of information coming out of the WH that should be of concern, not if son e idiot talking head on tv is trying to score political points...

I can't believe that the Democrats need to politicize a virus and blame it on Trump because they are so weak now politically that they honestly don't have anything left to keep in power.

I CAN believe, howver, that thier base will eat it up.

And then get online and act like you do.

😀

Thank you for saying this, I was hoping this wouldn't get politicalize but the left can't help themselves. They would literally rather burn down the country, guess that's what it means when they say any means necessary. Just another desperation attempt after another desperation attempt, almost like they want the virus to get a foothold here to win an election. They are gonna look stupid when this burns itself out in a couple of months.
edit on 27-2-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Democrats promised "any means necessary" and they mean business !!

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Oh, okay. So that explains the entire thing, I never knew.

Star for you from a newly like minded person who is part of us and not them.

Im going to evolve us here though. Take our broken record and scratch with it like a DJ to make it entertaining.

edit on 27-2-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join