It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christian conspiracy

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
I`ve posted the link to those symbols before and have always added that some are a stretch to be what they claim to be imo,but theres too many that follow a common theme that i find very suspicious,

common theme...you mean the use of triangles? how does that constitute to anything. the fact that a triangle also makes up the shape of the 'A' means that many companies will use that, such as this one:

the triangle makes the 'A' and the two moon halves (or two c's) make up the 'O'. but what to any normal person it's an aesthetically pleasing triangle and circle to make up the 'A' and 'O', but to you is a pyramid with two moon halves or an all seeing eye representation. then again it's only that because you've read that it is that on a website. i'm surprised you didn't pick up on the fact that most of the symbols used for those companys correspond with their company name. then again it's not supposed to be 'that' obvious, hence why it maybe went over your head.

in Australia those that i`ve seen myself could add a lot more to that list.

well add them then. you're trying to show me something exists, yet i could debunk a good 80-90% of those symbols on that link. mainly because all they are, are showing the letters, but with symbols. just happens that an upside down pyramid/triangle is a 'V' and the right way up is an 'A', so of course you'll get lots of those.

Not that anything i say or anyone else will change your mind because your mind has been made up and closed to all things relating to the topic of God
before you started posting here.

and your mind isn't? no of course not, your mind is open

if anyone's mind is closed it's yours, you've just failed to see it. i'm here asking for you to explain or show the anti-christian conspiracy, or now it's gone on to the NWO and the anti-christ showing up etc. yet, you post links to sites of pure propoganda, speculation and nothing but paranoia.

saintforgod is going on about specific groups that he's actually witnessed at work, that they are set up in various strategic locations around the world, and are networked and so on. yet, here you are talking about corporations, government, skull and bones, and going on about the NWO etc...seems like you're both on about completly different things. so that's why i'm still asking, 'what is the anti-christian conspiracy'? because so far there's not been a straight answer. the fact that yours and saint's opinions differ so much as to what the anti-christian conspiracy is and what it's objective is, seems as though it's nothing but your own personal opinions that this is the case.

just seems like no one can get a straight answer around here. so what is the anti-christian conspiracy, is it small networked groups as saintfor god said. or is it huge corporations with moons and pyramids as their logos who are at the front. maybe it's the media, skull and bones, government etc...yet, saintforgod said nothing of the sort. there seems to be so much differing opinion on what exactly is the anti-christian conspiracy, that it's making it less plausable. if you and saintforgod can't agree on what it is, how do you expect me to.

So its not surprising its just a waste of time on yourself but maybe not for others.

i know you want me to leave you alone on this board, mainly because i'm the only person who's saying anything against you right now. so if i were gone you'd probably have a pretty free run at this anti-christian conspiracy thing and make up as much stuff as you like about symbols.

but don't worry, i'm not going just yet

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby
well add them then. you're trying to show me something exists

It would be more of a waste of time.

, yet i could debunk a good 80-90% of those symbols on that link.

You keep leaving out imo.i wonder why that is?

and your mind isn't? no of course not, your mind is open

if anyone's mind is closed it's yours

My mind is open to God thats our difference,i thought that was painfully clear already.

, you've just failed to see it. i'm here asking for you to explain or show the anti-christian conspiracy,

No you asked for peoples theories at the top of this post,i gave mine and you dont like it.
I first came here and read your 2 posts baiting and boasting and i gave what i saw,the reason i have`nt been involved prior to the thread is because i`m not interested in it as i`ve said,not in the way you and others demand it to be,but i gave my opinions anyway.

seems like you're both on about completly different things.

Congratulations for at last realizing this.

so that's why i'm still asking, 'what is the anti-christian conspiracy'?

We have all added our opinions though for some reason you think your the judge of its existence or not.

just seems like no one can get a straight answer around here.so what is the anti-christian conspiracy

Not no one,YOU.just because you dont like the answers your getting.

i know you want me to leave you alone on this board,

Then your mistaken once again,we have all been trying to tell you how you can see for yourself.But with a closed mind to God your not going to see it or experience it.

mainly because i'm the only person who's saying anything against you right now. so if i were gone you'd probably have a pretty free run at this anti-christian conspiracy thing and make up as much stuff as you like about symbols.

This i think is your biggest misinterpretation concerning the topic,One person started it, we dont all hold each others exact opinions just because were Christian the reason we are here is because we are Christian,you however are only interested in debunking God.As much as you want it to,it ain't gonna happen.

Like i`ve said i would`nt have started the thread to begin with,i have no interest in proving a singular conspiracy against Christianity or a Global conspiracy i`ve just given views as i see them.Maybe thats freedom we Christians have that Atheists dont?i dunno

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   

surely if you can show that they communicate on a global scale...you can prove there are people set up in various locations?

Not necessarily. Just because Taiwan can get internet doesn't mean there are bases in Taiwan for a conspiracy. I haven't gone through the diligence of pinging people's IP addresses who own websites and such, nor would I want to just to prove a point.

you didn't provide anything for me to look up, do my homework or research. it was basically you saying 'yeh, there is an anti-christian conspiracy...there's groups i've seen and everything'.

I'm not claiming "I've seen everything", I'm saying I've seen more than those who don't care to find out. I had a mentor who was interested in getting me involved in his group. I did post a calendar of events, examples of communication, approx. locations, people involved minus names, etc. Again, did so 3 times, don't think I should have to do so a fourth. I regret now posting it 2 extra times as now I see it was a waste.

''see'' what you want...hence with your eyes, personal experience of a mere anti-christian group, in your eyes constitutes to world wide secret conspiracy to debunk the christian faith.

As I've said, I cannot substantiate a world-wide secret conspiracy. National perhaps, but worldwide is tough.

also gps777 said that the conspiracy has to go unnoticed...yet here you're saying you have noticed it and even witnessed it...what am i supposed to believe, because at the moment it seems very much based on opinions, as they differ so much.

I don't think the work all that hard to keep secret. The general public just considers them "over the edge" or "to insignificant to count" therefore dismissable. They'd not be able to recruit if they had everything totally secret to everybody. In fact, some of them have been very public, but are considered a flash in the pan of local media. For them to go unnoticed isn't by magical powers, special high tech or arcane knowledge to do so, rather a lack of concern from the general populace.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   

saintforgod is going on about specific groups that he's actually witnessed at work, that they are set up in various strategic locations around the world,

Where did I say they are set up in various strategic locations around the world? They don't give a rats arse about land, it's not a battle over land.

because so far there's not been a straight answer.

There has, but I guess the "page back" button ain't workin' for ya.

the fact that yours and saint's opinions differ so much as to what the anti-christian conspiracy is and what it's objective is, seems as though it's nothing but your own personal opinions that this is the case.

I'm focused on the core established organization. This organization has a "ripple" effect as gps is describing. GPS does not live next door to me, so I don't understand why there's an expectation that s/he has seen the same exact things I have.

just seems like no one can get a straight answer around here. so what is the anti-christian conspiracy, is it small networked groups as saintfor god said. or is it huge corporations with moons and pyramids as their logos who are at the front. maybe it's the media, skull and bones, government etc...yet, saintforgod said nothing of the sort.

I like to go to the source.

there seems to be so much differing opinion on what exactly is the anti-christian conspiracy, that it's making it less plausable. if you and saintforgod can't agree on what it is, how do you expect me to.

Hehe, shauny, I don't expect you to agree with anything. All exchanges we have had has demonstrated an unwillingness to approach another viewpoint, but I'm hoping I'll be wrong that this history establishes a precedent for the present and future tenses. You've made it clear that you'd believe it when you see it, so no about of words coming from me seem to make much difference. Nevertheless I'm obligated to speak the truth and not just because the terms and conditions say so.

i know you want me to leave you alone on this board, mainly because i'm the only person who's saying anything against you right now.

Actually, I don't want you to leave me alone. I'd like to be seriously considered. If that happens, mission accomplished. If you didn't make any sense or didn't seem to care, I would not bother because I'd be wasting our time.

so if i were gone you'd probably have a pretty free run at this anti-christian conspiracy thing and make up as much stuff as you like about symbols.

There's the 1 in 10 rule. For every person who has a question or concern, there are 10 (on average depending on the number of people involved) standing behind them with the same questions or concerns. You're a voice for others whether you realize it or not. I am also. Most of the time when I speak, it's not just for the directed audience. This is an important topic and would continue to engage to satisfy these questions and concerns. Why? Two reasons - 1.) I had many of the same questions/concerns and 2.) I can no longer keep to myself what I've learned to be true. I did for a decade and a half, but fear the consequences no more.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   

You keep leaving out imo.i wonder why that is?

...want me to do all of the symbols for you?

No you asked for peoples theories at the top of this post,i gave mine and you dont like it.

it's not a matter of liking your theory. and it's not really 'your' theory...more the theory of the people who made those sites.

Not no one,YOU.just because you dont like the answers your getting.

that's what i'm saying, i can't get any answers. all i've gotten is it might be something from a small groups working in networks that may or may not be global, to the government, corporations, skull and bones, the iluminati, NWO, all seeing eye and so on...seems you can't find an actually definition of an anti-christian conspiracy.

Then your mistaken once again,we have all been trying to tell you how you can see for yourself.But with a closed mind to God your not going to see it or experience it.

so only people who believe in god can see the anti-christian conspiracy? a little coincidental...don't you think.

Maybe thats freedom we Christians have that Atheists dont?

Originally posted by saint4God
I'm not claiming "I've seen everything", I'm saying I've seen more than those who don't care to find out. I had a mentor who was interested in getting me involved in his group. I did post a calendar of events, examples of communication, approx. locations, people involved minus names, etc. Again, did so 3 times, don't think I should have to do so a fourth. I regret now posting it 2 extra times as now I see it was a waste.

if that's the case, why has this thread gone on for 94 pages. i don't think i joined this conversation until about the 50th page atleast. what exactly was the discussion of these some 1800 posts?

Where did I say they are set up in various strategic locations around the world? They don't give a rats arse about land, it's not a battle over land.

''Although I cannot prove there are people set up in various strategic locations world wide, I can show that they communicate on a global scale''.

so they communicate globally, yet it's not a global conspiracy? you say you can't prove they are set up in various strategic locations, but insinuate that they are, yet you just can't prove it etc.

I'm focused on the core established organization. This organization has a "ripple" effect as gps is describing. GPS does not live next door to me, so I don't understand why there's an expectation that s/he has seen the same exact things I have.

well i'd expect that you'd both seem to agree on what the anti-christian conspiracy is. unless of course you're right, and gps is right? although right now it seems that the conspiracy you're talking about is completly different to the one that gps777 is talking about.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

if that's the case, why has this thread gone on for 94 pages.

That's a very good question. As soon as you have an answer, please share.

i don't think i joined this conversation until about the 50th page atleast. what exactly was the discussion of these some 1800 posts?

I had to go back through the whole thread twice to pull it out and repost (and yes, 2 of them were AFTER page 50). I've completed my quota for futile exercises for the year.

''Although I cannot prove there are people set up in various strategic locations world wide, I can show that they communicate on a global scale''.

so they communicate globally, yet it's not a global conspiracy? you say you can't prove they are set up in various strategic locations, but insinuate that they are, yet you just can't prove it etc.

Because of global communication, specific location is irrelevant. Unless you know something I don't.

well i'd expect that you'd both seem to agree on what the anti-christian conspiracy is. unless of course you're right, and gps is right? although right now it seems that the conspiracy you're talking about is completly different to the one that gps777 is talking about.

I'm discussing the head, gps may be discussing the tail of what looks like the same animal. I just happen to be more of a "headologist" than a "tailologist". It looks like a tail to me, but don't know how many bones are in it. Nor can I talk about the vertebrate or the appendages without speculation. I'd rather leave speculation out of it and not ascribe to theories.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I'm discussing the head, gps may be discussing the tail of what looks like the same animal. I just happen to be more of a "headologist" than a "tailologist". It looks like a tail to me, but don't know how many bones are in it. Nor can I talk about the vertebrate or the appendages without speculation. I'd rather leave speculation out of it and not ascribe to theories.

Just in case people get the wrong idea from this analogy which i like by the way,i`m not a proctologist and also dont focus on one particular body part i appreciate the whole of the female form also.

I have said before that i dont think it nessacery for one to check if Satans name is written inside his underpants when its obvious who they belong to.

Correct me if i`m wrong Saint if Satan were an octopus i`m discussing the tentacles that reach out from the head?
Because thats always been exactly my view when speaking on this type of subject.The head of which is Satan.Though admitt speculation is most of it,though they do resemble Satan`s underpants without checking for certainty.

Looks like dog poo
Smells like dog poo
Feels like dog poo
I dont want to have to taste it to be sure.I`ll wait and let someone else taste it for me

I`m now off to find your post regarding your experience with the head.Sounds like some serious stuff and happy you survived it.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
'all i've gotten is it might be something from a small groups working in networks that may or may not be global, to the government, corporations, skull and bones, the iluminati, NWO, all seeing eye and so on' shaunybaby

And the UN, Trilateral Commision, Council on Foreign Relations, The City, The 300, The Bilderberg Group, the IMF, World Bank, National Banks, etc. can be thrown in there. But.....
First of all, what would one expect the people in power to do? I imagine that forming fraternal associations where they could brainstorm about how to remain in power is a given. I'd be shocked if they didn't. What makes any of that a particularly anti Christian conspiracy? Every other religion is at least as targetted, probably more so considering that the groups above likely have more Christians in their ranks than any other faith.
What I am missing is what is different for Christians? Also, imperialistic, colonial profiteering and conquest is bound to spark some kind of animosity.
People don't take oppression and exploitation lightly. I don't blame them. Why couldn't all these organizations be cited as evidence of an anti-'everyone but Christians' conspiracy?

And would anyone who can, please point me in the direction of some evidence that this so-called 'illuminati' are more than idle speculation. I have yet to find anything solid on them.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
Why couldn't all these organizations be cited as evidence of an anti-'everyone but Christians' conspiracy?

Yep for sure imo,i think i said as much a couple of posts back.Though when Christians see the warning signs and tell people of the parallels of the prophecies written in the Bible,i think most people just take it as Christians are complaining as just being about themselves,but its not its about eventually everyone falling under direct control and forced to worship the beast,it just so happens a lot of Christians will avoid this worse than the plague while most will be willing to go along with it.

I see it as a clean and cut judgement on the world those who will follow God and those Satan.We are all involved in a game of chess type situation between God and Satan on a global scale.Though God plays fair and allows anyone to take his side,Satan plays underhanded and people will follow Him unknowingly.
Though the time is always now for people to choose God through His Son, anyone could die today.

And would anyone who can, please point me in the direction of some evidence that this so-called 'illuminati' are more than idle speculation. I have yet to find anything solid on them.

I could`nt link you directly though i have read in the SS threads where the Masons admitt that Freemasonry was infiltrated by the Illuminati and were supposededly pushed out in early founding of the US but dont quote me,its been a long time since i read that.If thats any help.

[edit on 9-2-2006 by gps777]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
'I could`nt link you directly though i have read in the SS threads where the Masons admitt that Freemasonry was infiltrated by the Illuminati and were supposededly pushed out in early founding of the US but dont quote me,its been a long time since i read that.If thats any help.' gps777

Thanks for that, it was something I didn't know specifically, but I do know a bit about Weishaupt and the eighteenth century Illuminati. What I have not seen any credible evidence for is a modern day version. Illuminati tales, on the other hand, are abundant.

Maybe we should have an 'anti-illuminati conspiracy' thread, once the question of their actual existance is settled.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Though when Christians see the warning signs and tell people of the parallels of the prophecies written in the Bible, i think most people just take it as Christians are complaining as just being about themselves.

This has everything to do with the anti-christian conspiracy because...

I fail to see why this would coincide with anything anti-christian. Maybe people just don't want to hear about that, hence maybe you should think twice before telling somebody. Maybe you should respect the fact that some people don't believe in Jesus, your God, and your Bible. If you can't respect that fact, and feel as though you 'have' to tell people, then you may as well be going around knocking on doors like a bunch of JWs.

its about eventually everyone falling under direct control and forced to worship the beast,it just so happens a lot of Christians will avoid this worse than the plague while most will be willing to go along with it.

You make it sound like that's a bad thing

I see it as a clean and cut judgement on the world those who will follow God and those Satan.We are all involved in a game of chess type situation between God and Satan on a global scale.Though God plays fair and allows anyone to take his side,Satan plays underhanded and people will follow Him unknowingly. Though the time is always now for people to choose God through His Son, anyone could die today.

Should it therefore not be up to God to try and show his flock to the way of the tri-force. Then for God to defeat Agahnim, the evil sorcerer, to bring peace and love back to the Hyrule. Then finally after freeing the decendents of the Seven Sages, he can strengthen the magic seals to keep Ganon locked away forever.

But on a serious note, I fail to see why I should take any notice, if God himself isn't saying this. Are you his messenger to tell everyone that if they don't believe in him that they'll forever be under the thumb of Satan, a little convenient don't you think? It's the age-old tradition of 'believe in me, or face the consiquences of eternal pain and suffering'. People believed that hundreds of years ago, but you'll need a different sales pitch for today's market.

Also, I never got a response for the 'Should I do them all for you', meaning the symbols. Would you like me to...

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Just in case people get the wrong idea from this analogy which i like by the way,i`m not a proctologist and also dont focus on one particular body part i appreciate the whole of the female form also.

Apologies if taken not the way it was intended. I was meaning to show two different parts of the same animal. I'll be the "tailologist", I wasn't looking to assign roles. It seemed to me you were talking about the prevelant influences of the Anti-Christian conspiracy, whereas I was interested specifically the Satanic groups who organizationally meet to discuss an Anti-Christian agenda and perform various methods.

I have said before that i dont think it nessacery for one to check if Satans name is written inside his underpants when its obvious who they belong to.

Hehe, no doubt. I see that, but getting other to see that is going to be tricky I think.

Correct me if i`m wrong Saint if Satan were an octopus i`m discussing the tentacles that reach out from the head?

Exactly. Maybe I should've said "tenticleologist" instead.

Because thats always been exactly my view when speaking on this type of subject.The head of which is Satan.Though admitt speculation is most of it,though they do resemble Satan`s underpants without checking for certainty.

Looks like dog poo
Smells like dog poo
Feels like dog poo
I dont want to have to taste it to be sure.I`ll wait and let someone else taste it for me

You sure you're not a "tailologist"? Kidding my friend, just kidding.
And yes, it tastes like poo.

I`m now off to find your post regarding your experience with the head.Sounds like some serious stuff and happy you survived it.

Me too. I'd be glad to give you the details if you'd like to U2U me.

[edit on 9-2-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I fail to see a uniquely anti-Christian plot here.

I don't think it's unique (per the Bible quotes previously cited). It's at least 2,000 years old. Nor did I say that the only conspiracy is against Christians. It is however, the title of this thread and does exist.

[edit on 9-2-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Maybe people just don't want to hear about that, hence maybe you should think twice before telling somebody. Maybe you should respect the fact that some people don't believe in Jesus, your God, and your Bible. If you can't respect that fact, and feel as though you 'have' to tell people, then you may as well be going around knocking on doors like a bunch of JWs.

I repeat it for you one last time,in real life if and when i choose to tell someone of the good news and they don`t want to listen thats fine i leave them to it.
But who in the hell do you think you are telling me how to live my life according to my beliefs?
If you dont like it thats your problem,and boy you`ve got some.

You make it sound like that's a bad thing

It is if most are not informed and dupted into it.

I fail to see

correct

Also, I never got a response for the 'Should I do them all for you', meaning the symbols. Would you like me to...

Dont waste your time i did`nt like your job at debunking those you posted to begin with.But your call.

[edit on 10-2-2006 by gps777]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   

but I do know a bit about Weishaupt and the eighteenth century Illuminati. What I have not seen any credible evidence for is a modern day version. Illuminati tales, on the other hand, are abundant.

I had read a little about Weihaupt and Cecil Rhodes etc.....about twenty years ago,It was written by a Christian,i just went rummaging around the house looking for it,we just recently moved probably still packed in boxes somewhere.It`ll turn up and i could then compare it other things being said.The book gave lists of references for the info he provided,the author Don E Stanton the book was Mystery 666 published about 1970,i did`nt agree with it all but thought a lot was interesting enough to be concerned about it.

Maybe we should have an 'anti-illuminati conspiracy' thread, once the question of their actual existance is settled.

Good luck BlackGuard,how could it be even proved they were pushed out of Freemasonry?Could`nt an org just go deeper underground.
But i would be interested in what the thread turned up at all.Though doubt if i could add much to it.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I repeat it for you one last time,in real life if and when i coose to tell someone of the good news and they don`t want to listen thats fine i leave them to it.

it's got nothing to about good news. i'm specifically talking about you telling people that they'll eventually turn to satan and be under his spell so to speak, unless of course they listen to you and believe in god. this has nothing to do with the anti-christian conspiracy. it's got everything to do with how people got in to religion for the first place, from the very first get-go.

if you look at ancient tribes living deep in rain forrests and jungles, that have had minimal outside influence from the rest of civilisation, still have core religious beliefs. they of course are mostly centered around the life of the forrest. the fact that they do specific things, as they're usually superstitious, so they don't upset the animal spirits etc. they believe if they don't do these rituals, and specific things before hunting, then they'll have a bad hunt, and the animal spirits will punish them etc.

from this we see a parralel to your concept of satan and god. if you don't believe in god, satan will eventually get you. much like if you don't pray and do rituals to the animal spirits, you'll have bad hunting. do this, believe this, or face the consiquences...it's about the oldest sales pitch in history.

But who in the hell do you think you are telling me how to live my life according to my beliefs?

how to live your life? when exactly did i tell you how to live your life...

Dont waste your time i did`nt like your job at debunking those you posted to begin with.But your call.

didn't like it... i didn't ask if you liked it. i showed those symbols are nothing but the letters of the company name, which you may or may have not known. surprised it took you this long to comment on them. you say i'm the one with a closed mind, you've got to be pretty closed minded to ignore those i debunked.

you may think i have problems, but your main problem is your inability to open your mind to the possibility that you may just be wrong. but, you've got it so much driven in your head that any website you come across online is supposedly now 'evidence' for the anti-christian conspiracy. as for that symbols one...pure propoganda, any fool can see that.

wake up and smell the roses. oh boy do they smell sweet. so much better than whatever you must be smelling right now. because it's throwing your mind outta wack. sort it.

[edit on 10-2-2006 by shaunybaby]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   

But who in the h*ll do you think you are telling me how to live my life according to my beliefs?

Easy friend. I don't believe Shauny is "of hell" and am not sure why he cannot be reponded to with even temper. I hear your message, but there's some static on the line. I bring this up only to help:

"Therefore be clear minded and self-controlled so that you can pray. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. "

Pot calling the kettle black sometimes, but if someone doesn't call me on it, I cannot correct myself either.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
shauny, crystal, and gps777, I just want to let you know, first of all, i love you guys. You guys, as well as myself, are so helping in fulfulling revelations. The end of Times. And as a person of faith in Christ, I know I shouldn't be a party to these argurments, but I am human and by nature a debator. Anyways, gps777, you said " I don't thats why I said that it is up to the individual...." But you do and you did.."My opinion is these jokes and movies being dissused HE would not consider them funny..." Our opinions have nothing to do with what He considers or doesn't. "..More He would see them as irrelevant and no help or good to ones life." No actually, according to the Bible, it is very relevant, because it says that this is going to happen. In my opinion, it sounds to me that you are saying how jesus thinks and feels, how do you know this, not even his apostles new Him that well. And you are saying, in your opinion, that He thinks and feels the same as you. And you are contridicting yourself by saying that he doesn't approve but yet considers it irrelevant.

Also, in shauny's defense, you are judging him and condeming him. Maybe he does have it coming to him, but saying you will show him an once of himself...That is straight up blasphemy. The only one that has the authority or power to do so, Is God Himself. And a chritsian should know this more then anything. "Judge ye not.." also Jesus says not to call another a fool, and if you do so, you are the fool. I have been a fool lots of times. But I do see. And by the way, I deal with mockery all the time, I was raised JW in the middle of Mormons and Flds. Christians mocking christians, interesting. A missionary told me once that I was going to hell because I was JW. And that is just a very very tip of the Icebergs I deal with. Shauny is no threat to ones who believe, at least he is doing what is part of Gods plan. And also, christians complain as much as any other. I wonder if they complain more. And the funny thing is that for example budha type followers are more accepting, more respect for the fellow soul, and the least judgemental. One more thing, free choice of mind and free thinking are not the same thing. According to the dicitionary, Free thinkers are heathens, they are the philosphers, Christianity, not Christ, teaches that this is a form of pagan practice. You are free to choose but the way you have chosen christianity or the way it appears to be your opinion, has no room for the free thinker. And belief of faith doesn't mean it is a choice fo mind. It is a choice of trust, feeling, accepting. The heart is more willing then the mind. I thank God for this, because if it were my choice it might be different for me in life. If I let my brain make all the choices, I would be alone and rich and traveling the world instead of being with the perfect mate and one of the greastest loves a person can experience in life, unconditional love of a child. What I felt and what I thought are to totally different things.

Shauny, finally something I totally agree with is that part or even most of the problem lies with all religions. Believe it or not, Jesus says that satan is in the churches as well as at your own back door. That is why He warns us of false prophets or teachers. And I too feel that christians are a part of the problem. Most of them are very judgemental, not only to the pagan types, but each other as well. And most don't realize or just deny that they to practice pagan ritiuals. And the heathens, which has become a favored word of christians for those who don't believe the same, are condemend to hell fire, but yet most of them are God loving people. I wonder if it is possible that the christians might be the ones conspiring against Jesus, and it is really sad that most christians don't see this, and claim to know the Bible so well, but yet do the exact opposite of what Jesus taught, and even worse, are more closed and hardest of hearts. The Jesus in our Holy Bible(by the way, bible means a guide or a tool, Gospel means Gods message or Gods Word) has the most forgiving, loving unconditional, accepting heart.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Karie: You mentioned my name, and I was wondering exactly why you said you love my posts and such... I was also wondering, what did you mean by fulfilling revelations? I am curious... what part am I playing, do you think, in the whole scheme of things concerning revelations?

I tend not to put too much faith in revelations, personally. That is my call to make, fortunately enough... and be I wrong or right, I'll find out in the end.

Just curious as to what you mean concerning my posts.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
crystal, I'm sorry, It wasn't so much what you said. It was cuze I noticed that you were on one with shauny, as wells as half these post. Also your name stuck in my head cause you mentioned that you are gnostic. I am curious, I have only recenly heard of this. What i meant by fulfilling revelations, again not necessarily anything to do with the part your playing. In end of times it is mentioned that people will bassically will be arguing over religion, and self consumed. The way you guys were attacking shauny in defending yourselves, I did it also, and the way he comes back offends a lot of christians. But he is here in this site, making his points and no one can seem to handle it. A true believer in Christ would not be offended by accusation or opinions, they would simply listen and not tell him he is a venomous snake or whatever. Only God can judge him like that. But just as the bible says, even those who say they believe will be guilty of this. And you were. And I hope you don't feel that I am judging you, I simply pointed out the facts. And I also don't put to much faith in revlations, infact I don't put any of my faith in it at all. My faith is in God Himself.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by karie]

[edit on 15-2-2006 by karie]

new topics

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join