It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christian conspiracy

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
So, are you going to bother responding to my corrections, Shauny? You still haven't addressed that I did in fact concede there were christians who WERE part of the problem. You did catch that, didn't you?

When did I give you the impression that I was a solo-god person?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I`d also like to point out things i witnessed if shaunys and the likes only gripe is hearing Christians yelling in the streets(which i`ve never seen or heard of by the way) or complaining that Christians complain.

I have heard of the horrific stories and accounts of child abuse by supposed men of God,I have also no doubt there are Churchs specifically designed to take advantage to part people from their money of people looking for God,or to lead them astray.These and many others.Though on a very small scale have only witnessed which imo 1 time someone trying to take advantage of peoples money.

From the other side i have seen the aftermath of a Christian friend who went out on the front line at night in the city who witnessed to someone,he was one of the most non pushy meek and harmless people i`ve come across and could`nt defend himself physically if he tried,and yet the next day when i heard and went to him could`nt recognize his face.

I`ve worked with a group of approx 10 hard core bikies and 4 others that i would have considered fairly decent blokes,where the ring leader of the bikie group proceeded to tell and relive with much joyful enthusiasm an experience he and his gang stripped and held down a girl and let a dog rape her much to their pleasure of the dog claws ripping cuts into her skin whist she screamed and yelled for help of all those involved,whilst the non 4 bikies laughed hysterically along to his descriptions.Not meaning to feel special here but i do believe it was meant for in some way in their minds my benefit knowing full well being Christian.Which i also proceeded to tell them what i thought about them and it.One bikie said what is it we have to do to get through to you "take a big stick to your head?"my reply your always welcome to try.

If it were solely up to me it would be me wielding a big stick and i`d go out looking specifically for people such as these and those i`ve seen on this site.Heartless directionless lost vile scum,the only thing stopping me is Christ.Yet when i was single with no responsibilities it was very easy to turn the other cheek,though i still would have defended someone being abused.

These plain comments these people state on this site "delusional crazy etc"to describe Christians not only are directed squarely at the person they post to but directed at peoples wives parents grandparents offspring friends and relatives whilst they sit their spewing their hate for people that give a damn.Like i said motive is one difference why we bother.In life away from this site at least if someone is this way i can deal with it face to face what ever the out come.

I have witnessed Christians sacked simply because they are Christian,I have witnessed a guy that asked the boss how secure his job was because he wanted to take out a home loan and after a week of getting one was sacked for the reason i believe he was Christian.I have many Christian friends that were told they cant even read a Bible during their lunch break scoffed and mocked for simply being Christian.
I would wager a large bikie reading a Satanic book in a lunch room would`nt get a second glance but put a Bible in his hands and he calls himself a Christian even the weak cowards would mock him such as those on this site.

There`s a Christian Lady on this site that has suffered as a victim of satanic abuse only to be sneered scoffed and mocked when she tries to warn people and provide document claims of many other victims that exist only to be called names like the ones stated above.But she`s strong and stands up regardless.

Now i`d also wager if she was`nt Christian and said she`d been sexually abused she`d get at least sympathy even if the people did`nt believe her.
For the life of me cannot grasp the deepth of heartlessness of people in the world and on ATS.Yet if a mod is sick or what ever and a thread dedicated to them because of it,everyone wants to have a say and be heard as if they care,but it has to be pointed out for people to be nice.Yet Christians are called the sheeple in a derogatory way blind lead and deluded.

These are just a taste of what i witness from equal to or lesser degree every day of my life.Yes these anti Christian things exist,Why?????because i know it does.Want proof? if ever one becomes a Christian you`ll see it and not just go along with it.

Here`s a positive for ya,a girl of 18 was walking home after Church at night a few years ago in the suburb i grew up in,she was attacked beaten and rapped,they interviewed her on the news the next night the attacker was still on the loose,with God still shining bright in her eye`s she said "i`ve already forgiven him",the positive which i`m amazed at is they aired it at all.

Yet the best response these people can come up with when one stands up for these people or myself is "i thought you were supposed to turn the other cheek"sniveling little 10 year olds at best.I expect to be judged,it did`nt stop me yesterday and i cant see it changing tomorrow from the fear of being judged likewise because there`s a point i get to where i cant turn the other cheek and watch it happen.

And just so`s you know shaunybaby the full verse is

Luke.6
[29] And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also.

I would give aid or help to anyone

But if the likes of you were to come inside my house to steal something and i`m instructed by this quote to give you anything you want and deprive my family thats my responsibility to provide and care for.I`ll stop you for sure and the likes of you who think Christians have to be all ned flanders.
Judge me or anyone else fine your call,just judge correctly and if you keep getting it wrong and for your entertainment dont be surprised when the hammer drops and eventually your judged likewise like i have just done because you seriously need to wake up to yourself.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by gps777]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
Likewise your not getting anywhere with your personal problems with God/Christ or Christians.

you're speaking for 'me' now aswell as your god. you also assume i only have a problem with your god, christ and christianity...please don't flatter yourself, infact the problem lies with all religions.

and further like i said your in a very dangerous position because of it.

is that a threat? so much for caring christians. what exactly is this position that's so dreadfully dangerous for me. not that i'm going to hell is it? because i've heard that a few times before.

Originally posted by TheCrystalSword
You still haven't addressed that I did in fact concede there were christians who WERE part of the problem. You did catch that, didn't you?

i probably didn't read your 'corrections', but i'm happy to see that someone is admitting that christians are 'part' of the problem. so no i didn't catch that, but thanks for suming it up in to one or two sentences, much prefered reading.

When did I give you the impression that I was a solo-god person?

you probably didn't. but you do believe in a god/gods...which is pretty much the same thing, as you still believe there's a higher power that most likely created the earth, us and the universe and so on. but lets get back on topic, whether or not you're a solo-god person is besides the point.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby
Likewise your not getting anywhere with your personal problems with God/Christ or Christians.

you're speaking for 'me' now aswell as your god. you also assume i only have a problem with your god, christ and christianity...please don't flatter yourself, infact the problem lies with all religions.

The evidence proves otherwise and yes i`m speaking for you because of your dishonesty, you are either a flat out liar or the one that is diluded at best I believe its the mainly the first of the two.
See quotes below for the evidence.I clicked on approx twenty pages after the last quote with lesser to greater consistancy back until 28-6-05 and could`nt be bothered after that,t.Not one post was in a thread of a different belief such as Islam Hinduism Satanism etc etc etc.............
Which of the majority i looked at were some how or totally concerned with Jesus Christianity Bible or evolution vs creation.
In my first ever reply to you where you stated that your goal is to prove God does`nt exist anyway possible my reply to you was if thats your goal in life your better to take up something achieveable.Your reply back was this is a response from someone who is afraid of you,if i remember correctly.

Christians have repeated over and over to you the only way you can know for sure.I believe also where i have called you a coward because you repeatedly hurl insults to Christians who are trying to help you with your problems.If you dont take their word for it ok fine because it works better face to face anyway,so either go to a Church with your same attidude and do it there consistantly and see what happens to you or your nothing but a frightened little boy hiding behind your computer screen and see if you can get away with the insults to peoples faces as well.Tell them of all your doubts that God does`nt exist they will in the two Churchs i know lay hands on you and pray with the Holy Spirit for you.You will get something either way.
Then come on here and tell us all what happened.

by gps777
and further like i said your in a very dangerous position because of it.

by shaunybaby
is that a threat? so much for caring christians. what exactly is this position that's so dreadfully dangerous for me. not that i'm going to hell is it? because i've heard that a few times before.

Your playing games with your life and the lives of others here on ATS and insulting Christians who give you sound advise,even when you`ve been told how to know for yourself constantly.Thats about as serious as it gets from a person in your position.If you think this post is off topic,it also serves as proof of your involvement with the Anti-Christian conspiracy.

For the proof of you have judged me and others by saying that we are

Dishonest
diluded
afraid
and personally that my credability is being lost with every word i type.

This proves to be opposite where in fact it is you that are these things.

Further if i have lost any credability to people the credablity i had then was false because i`m the same as this in life,though God and Christ remain the same.

Mod Edit: Removed excessive post log quotes...

A few pages back with your 2 consecutive posts boasting that baiting as though you had won.How are you feeling now?

Am i boasting and baiting shaunybaby?

Mock God and its to your demise.

I have pointed these things and others to you because we care.
Believe it now your in a serious position?for your sake i hope you do.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by gps777]

[edit on 2/6/2006 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Not one post was in a thread of a different belief such as Islam Hinduism Satanism etc etc etc.............

i only have about 10 favorite topics in my favorites at any one time, i don't like to have too many, and too many things that i'm not interested in discussing. there's absolutly thousands of subjects here...it's impossible to discuss them all. i also don't know a hell of a lot about hinduism, islam or satanism, before i go looking for those subjects i need to read a bit about them.

I believe also where i have called you a coward because you repeatedly hurl insults to Christians who are trying to help you with your problems.

i'm the one hurling insults?...

''because of your dishonesty, you are either a flat out liar or the one that is diluded at best''

''I think your a 10 year old at best.''

''Shauny your a waste of time to yourself and to anyone else''

''specifically with you are a waste.Until you wake up to yourself you are`nt worth a dime to yourself,so sit back behind your little desk and key board in your useless little life typing out your nonesense and mock God''

''Simply because your too proud and stuck,trapped within your words and afraid to admit it to yourself.''

gps777 if you're going to complain that people hurl insults, don't hurl them yourself. you're plain and simply a walking contradiction.

so either go to a Church with your same attidude and do it there consistantly and see what happens to you or your nothing but a frightened little boy hiding behind your computer screen and see if you can get away with the insults to peoples faces as well.

there again with the insults. i'm sure you remember insulting me, so enough of the insult arguement, it's tiring. ''frightened little boy''...that's another one to add to the pile. i'm not sure why any christian would insist i go to church to mock people.

it also serves as proof of your involvement with the Anti-Christian conspiracy.

right........

Dishonest
diluded
afraid

i believe you've said along the same lines, everyone one of those to me...and more.

A few pages back with your 2 consecutive posts boasting that baiting as though you had won. How are you feeling now?

i feel the topic in question is being so much avoided by you, and you're solely putting every ounce of your breath in to me that you seem to have forgotten the topic at hand.

not sure what you're proving with that list of my posts, other than you've got too much time on your hands to attack me, or that you want everyone to know i play the image game, post on christianity topics, lost topics, evolution etc... i'm not sure that proves anything, other than on here i have a few specific topics i like to talk about...and that's the conspiracy? although saying that, i took a look at your topics and well...prety much the same thing turned up:

''anti-christian conspiracy, are you enlightened by a higher power, why was the bible censored, the bible is not the word of god, the new christ..''

sure you've got some about satanists and masons...but on the whole it'd seem you're attracted to the same topics, so again...not sure what point you were trying to make with the topics i post in.

perhaps we can get back on topic...this seems to be 'shaunybaby...the anti-christ' topic.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by shaunybaby]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Shauny fear not. Unfortunately, there are those that cannot distinguish the difference of being "religious" and "spiritual." I myself have one here that can't understand how I don't follow a specific "religion" but have a strong faith in GOD.

Last week at the hospital for surgery they asked if I had a religious preference, just in case, and I stated "no". Then went on to add as long as whoever is a man of GOD. She kinda stopped for a second and then my wife chimed in "Madman knows no bounds of GOD", and smiled.

Apparently your poor nemesis has a hard time with this also.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Borat - Ali G

for all those christians out there...here's a video of 'Borat', played by sasha baron cohan. what sasha does here is pure brilliance, you really need to see it for yourself. it's a 30 mgb file, so sorry if you have a slow download rate. but i think it'll put in perspective, that christians really don't have it that bad. post here what you think.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This thread has been closed once already in the not-so-distant past for members drifting off topic and posting nothing but a continuous string of insults instead of focusing on the topic at hand...

gps777 – Consider this your formal warning…Confront me via u2u if you wish to discuss this further…

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I think there's some misconception that Christians "formulated" the idea of Anti-Christ because of some kind of recent events or neo-conservatism. I'd like to establish this is not the case per the following text:

"Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour." 1 John 2:18

"Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son." 1 John 2:22

"but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world." - 1 John 4:3

"Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist." - 2 John 1:7

Two things the Book points out that I'd like to highlight. One is this is not a new thought. The other is that as is says, "any such person", "who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh". Here is the definition, please utilize accordingly.

That creates a big catagory. Though, what I'd referenced to earlier was specifically those involved in a conspiracy, not just those who are against Christ.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
so in theory there are about 5 billion anti-christs, as that would be the approx. number of non-christians, who do not accept christ? ...doesn't seem neccesary to state that every person who doesn't accept jesus, is the anti-christ. so even though you say that you respect other people's beliefs, by definition of your 'good book' they are anti-christs.

as for people involved in this 'conspiracy'... i still see no conspiracy. the only people that seem to think so, are yourself and gps, and maybe a few others here and there. now whether or not you think christianity is the most attacked faith in the world doesn't matter. it's whether or not there's a conspiracy that is solely to debunk the christian faith. it really would be great if there was some clear cut theories as to why. because all i see so far is christians saying atheists are insulting them, some hatefilled posts, tv, media etc...that's hardly a 'conspiracy'.

if there had been any cold hard facts, this thread would have been resolved, and a general concensus would have shown that there were indeed an anti-christian conspiracy. yet, nothing of the sort has happened.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   

as for people involved in this 'conspiracy'... i still see no conspiracy. the only people that seem to think so, are yourself and gps, and maybe a few others here and there. now whether or not you think christianity is the most attacked faith in the world doesn't matter. it's whether or not there's a conspiracy that is solely to debunk the christian faith. it really would be great if there was some clear cut theories as to why. because all i see so far is christians saying atheists are insulting them, some hatefilled posts, tv, media etc...that's hardly a 'conspiracy'.

Firstly i doubt Saint4God would like his name appearing next to mine

These questions i`d like to give my perspective on,though if one see`s the world as pretty normal i highly doubt anyone could take this seriously as proof or truth.

A conspiracy as you put it "to solely to debunk the Christian faith" would imo have to be the most devious unrecognizable conspiracy to have ever existed for it to gain momentum and survive unnoticed.

The Bible story of the tower Babylon where the structure nearly reached Heaven and God,God stopped it by striking the workers with different tongues so`s they could`nt communicate and finish their structure and scattered them globally.This structure imo is a spiritual worldly structure not material.Universalism or one world religion so all beliefs belong to the same God.

I liken the tower of Babel to Satan Himself and man trying to find a way to heaven bypassing Gods authority.Because this attempt failed and the builders were given different tongues has`nt stopped Satan from formulating a way to carry on with the building,which one way to bypass that is by the use of universal symbols and secret modes of recognition of the builders world wide,either in plain view or secret knowingly or unknowingly setting the stones ever increasing to the apex as like the symbol on the US dollar until it reaches and creates the all seeing eye.

The base of the structure would have had to have been in placed for centuries and once in place like a pyramid gains momentum as it nears the apex,which i believe we are in fact watching and feeling the quickening.

The main site of this link i dont agree with a lot of what is written either.
www.gaiaguys.net...
Zerubbabel
en.wikipedia.org...

The symbols are recognizable and everywhere which is unstoppable only Christ will stop it after Satan takes Christs place on earth and declares Himself God.
This link has alot of global symbols,now i dont agree all would fit,though i could add many that i`ve seen that are`nt listed.There`s 16 pages and many more links as well,though i may not agree with everything i agree its along those lines.It wont be and cant be revealed in total otherwise it would fail.
www.samliquidation.com...

I`m not saying that all Masons are in on it either i think its a case of one hand not knowing what the other is doing.Even if one belongs to multiples of different lodges.
I think the figure is 30,000 kids in the US go missing each year.I think its a good idea as well to start ID,next would be the chip.But better to be conditioned to it first.
www.google.com.au...

The identification or mark of the beast www.verichipcorp.com...
and www.digitalangelcorp.com... also notice the smug little falling star in its logo just to spite Christians or who ever is watching and waiting.Then theirs the recent arguments about the mark of the beast that its not 666 that its 616,and that it all pointed to Nero having been the Anti-Christ already.

616 vs. 666: Which Is the Real Number of the Beast?
4. Irenaeus in the second century, a century before the manuscript Parker relies on, already knew of the 616 variation and discounted it as an error:

Such, then, being the state of the case, and this number being found in all the most approved and ancient copies [of the Apocalypse], and those men who saw John face to face bearing their testimony [to it]; while reason also leads us to conclude that the number of the name of the beast, [if reckoned] according to the Greek mode of calculation by the [value of] the letters contained in it, will amount to six hundred and sixty and six; that is, the number of tens shall be equal to that of the hundreds, and the number of hundreds equal to that of the units (for that number which [expresses] the digit six being adhered to throughout, indicates the recapitulations of that apostasy, taken in its full extent, which occurred at the beginning, during the intermediate periods, and which shall take place at the end), — I do not know how it is that some have erred following the ordinary mode of speech, and have vitiated the middle number in the name, deducting the amount of fifty from it, so that instead of six decads they will have it that there is but one. [I am inclined to think that this occurred through the fault of the copyists, as is wont to happen, since numbers also are expressed by letters; so that the Greek letter which expresses the number sixty was easily expanded into the letter Iota of the Greeks.] — Adv. haer. 5.30
In this rather obscurely expressed passage, Irenaeus was proposing (even in the second century - a century BEFORE this oldest surviving copy!) that old, Greek copies of Revelation contained an error of copying in which the Greek letter xi with gematraic value 60 was wrongly copied into the Greek letter iota with number value 10.
www.escapeallthesethings.com...

Apparently 666 appears 4 times in the Bible,616 is discounted as a error.

Like i said nobody knows exactly but its something along these lines and if one did get close enough i think they would be removed.(gulp, I dont want to die early and miss the fire works:lol
so feel free to call me a tin foil hat wearer

Also the Bible states that even a lot of Gods people will be deceived into thinking the Anti-Christ is Christ`s return or appearance of their awaited Messiah.One way of such a deceit i think could include this.

KJV version
Mark 12:10
And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner:
www.biblegateway.com...

NIV version
Mark 12:10
Haven't you read this scripture: " 'The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone ;
www.biblegateway.com...

The world has to be made ripe for it to happen and it is happening right before our eye`s and any resistance removed or discredited or debunked.

Thats why theres such fuss about creation vs evolution,debunking the Bible,Jesus never existed or He married and had Kids,The rights of parents,the no blame laws concerning marriages which now only 1 in 2 survive.

The most shocking things that prick the ears mainly to Christians or those looking for the signs are reported out of the media to simply see the reactions and resistance they have to the news their reporting(things like bio-chip etc),to test the waters so to speak.

These and many other issues that seem harmless or for best to humanity so its done gradually or world events staged just to change laws and to have more control over different countries or the world.Is also why i want to wake people up even if its by slapping,because a lot of this is starring in peoples faces that seem to be oblivious to the changes that are happening,and when pointed out especially if your Christian your already viewed as a loon simply for believing in God.Though dont listen to this i`m delusional

So it is an anti-Christian conspiracy imo but also includes everyone not just those who believe in God everyones going along for the ride.

Well thats my theory in part.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by gps777]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   

A conspiracy as you put it "to solely to debunk the Christian faith" would imo have to be the most devious unrecognizable conspiracy to have ever existed for it to gain momentum and survive unnoticed.

so why therefore do you notice it? and saintforgod, and a few others? god told y'all, right?

ever increasing to the apex as like the symbol on the US dollar until it reaches and creates the all seeing eye.

all seeing eye or not, pyramid or no pyramid, on your US dollar bill it says 'in god we trust'. so i have no idea why you would think this would be part of the conspiracy, merely because it's got a pyramid and an all seeing eye.

The symbols are recognizable and everywhere which is unstoppable only Christ will stop it after Satan takes Christs place on earth and declares Himself God.

yeah, can't wait for christ to come and give america new dollar bills because he doesn't like the pyramid on them. christ was supposed to come back within his disciple's lifetime, he did not. it's been near to 2000 years, how long will christians wait. people will soon begin to open their eyes, and see that he will never come back.

There`s 16 pages and many more links as well,though i may not agree with everything i agree its along those lines.It wont be and cant be revealed in total otherwise it would fail.
www.samliquidation.com...

can't be revealed or it will fail? surely 16 pages of symbols would count as 'revealing'. also i don't know why the fascination with pyramids has anything to do with debunking christianity specifically. the reason why you see many people use the pyramid is because it's a very reconizable symbol.

also with rubbish like this on that site:

"If you do not believe there is a conspiracy, you are stupid" - Texxe Mars

it's hard to take any of it seriously.

as for some of the symbols:

this is not a pyramid. if you notice the name of the company begins with 'V'. what you see behind the name is a 'V'.

the blue symbol to the left is not a pyramid. it's an 'A'. if you look closer, you can split the two blue bits apart. so you should see an 'L' and a straight diagonal line that makes the 'A' when attached to the 'L' part.

if you look closely at this so-called pyramid, you can see that it actually creates an 'M'. look a little closer and you will see a 'T' underneth the 'M'. most likely because the name of their bank is 'M&T'.

as for this one, it's a little harder to see, but you can make out two 'A' and one 'W'. the 'W' is very clear. the 'A' rests on the middle of the 'W' and the final 'A' is the pie with a chunk out of it.

i could sit here and do some more, but i think you get the jist of it. that site is pure propaganda.

So it is an anti-Christian conspiracy imo but also includes everyone not just those who believe in God everyones going along for the ride.

thankyou for your attempt to show there's an anti-christian conspiracy. yet, with an arguement such as 'pyramids and all seeing eye' on dollar bills, you've got a ways to go. it also seemed as though you were not putting your own opinions across, but merely looking up websites that have the same thoughts as you and taking info from them. the old copy and paste, edit a little bit here and there and so on.

you say a few times that it has to remain unrecognizable otherwise it will fail. but then that's completly contradicted by yourself because you seem to 'recognize' it, and also the 16 pages on symbols...wouldn't you say that's slightly 'revealing'.

but i guess i'm just twisting things...

[edit on 7-2-2006 by shaunybaby]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   

so in theory there are about 5 billion anti-christs, as that would be the approx. number of non-christians, who do not accept christ? ...doesn't seem neccesary to state that every person who doesn't accept jesus, is the anti-christ. so even though you say that you respect other people's beliefs, by definition of your 'good book' they are anti-christs.

This may come as a shocker, but for a good portion of my life, I was Anti-Christ. I hadn't joined a conspiracy (though came close) I got a nice view of one that did as previously detailed. The point was, it doesn't take a whole lot according to the Book to be Anti-Christian, but I believe it is a conscious decision. I don't think there are "accidental Anti-Christs". Some may disagree but I feel one has to formulate the thoughts in order to be one. There are some who say "I don't know", who I consider wiser than "there is no Christ".

as for people involved in this 'conspiracy'... i still see no conspiracy.

This does not negate the fact that one exists.

the only people that seem to think so, are yourself and gps, and maybe a few others here and there.

Sorry you weren't able to bring yourself to take information I'd provided and do a little research.

now whether or not you think christianity is the most attacked faith in the world doesn't matter. it's whether or not there's a conspiracy that is solely to debunk the christian faith.

And as I previously stated, there is. I don't want to repeat myself a 4th time.

it really would be great if there was some clear cut theories as to why. because all i see so far is christians saying atheists are insulting them, some hatefilled posts, tv, media etc...that's hardly a 'conspiracy'.

And I never said tv, media, posts, etc. were the source of an Anti-Christian Conspiracy.

if there had been any cold hard facts, this thread would have been resolved, and a general concensus would have shown that there were indeed an anti-christian conspiracy. yet, nothing of the sort has happened.

Again, I'm not going to name names, as I don't have their permission to do so (nor would they let me I'm sure) but I gave the name of the group, approximate location, what they do, how they do it, when they do it, and why they do it. If that's not enough "cold hard facts" then perhaps your basing reality soley on your experiences. I would not recommend going out and getting the same experiences as it nearly cost me my life. I'd rather you sit there and deny any of this exists, but as for others if they have ears, then I'd advice that they at least take enough notice to do a little homework.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
This does not negate the fact that one exists.

yeah...in your opinion. even if you have found you're way in to a group that is anti-christian, doesn't mean there is an anti-christian conspiracy on a global scale that is specifically set out to debunk the christian faith. all you have there are indiviual groups that are most likely not world wide or networked with other groups.

I would not recommend going out and getting the same experiences as it nearly cost me my life. I'd rather you sit there and deny any of this exists, but as for others if they have ears, then I'd advice that they at least take enough notice to do a little homework.

well after gps' post, i did a little homework, went to the links he provided, and showed that one site was pure propoganda and lies (the one with the symbols). as you can see on my previous post, the symbols in company logos are easliy explanable.

doesn't seem like there's anything here other than over paranoid christians, who are seeing and reading what they want, rather than what is 'actually' there.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Shaunybaby -

I am a "Christian" - Roman Catholic - and I do not believe that non-"Christians" are going to hell as a group by default or that "Christians" go to heaven by default as followers of Jesus. But there you go lumping all "Christians" together again with ridiculous generalizations. You'll never cease being irritated unless you overcome this troublesome boundary and start seeing "members" of an overgeneralized group as individuals ultimately representing themselves. Yeah, I have met people from various beliefs within "Christianity" that rubbed me the wrong way or said things that I didn't care for. So what.

Get over any "problem" I might have with you. Thinking like that is obviously a problem that you seem to have in general. Maybe it's not so much any personal idea or belief that you have so much as that it's the general demeanor/personality that you present with. Generally you exhibit a plain contemp for faith and "Christianity" in general or anyone you personally find to be wrong. "Christians" at the mall IS annoying but geeze already. I don't see any of them inflamed to rioting by newspaper cartoons and running amok and shooting guns and burning embassies. So maybe all of us in the Western, "Christians" included, all have it "not so bad" as you say. Everyone still has personal opinions and ideas.

Problems won't be solved by a secular society. The problem is when we separate ourselves from others with boundaries and stop seeing each other as people. I don't expect the world or my neighbors to think the same as me or act the same as me. It has never been that way and it never will. It's our plight with the human condition and none of us should expect anything else.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

yeah...in your opinion. even if you have found you're way in to a group that is anti-christian, doesn't mean there is an anti-christian conspiracy on a global scale that is specifically set out to debunk the christian faith. all you have there are indiviual groups that are most likely not world wide or networked with other groups.

They are networked. Although I cannot prove there are people set up in various strategic locations world wide, I can show that they communicate on a global scale.

well after gps' post, i did a little homework, went to the links he provided, and showed that one site was pure propoganda and lies (the one with the symbols). as you can see on my previous post, the symbols in company logos are easliy explanable.

What about the information I provided? I didn't ask anyone to address gps.

doesn't seem like there's anything here other than over paranoid christians, who are seeing and reading what they want, rather than what is 'actually' there.

How can I see what I want? I didn't get my experiences from a book.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
They are networked. Although I cannot prove there are people set up in various strategic locations world wide, I can show that they communicate on a global scale.

surely if you can show that they communicate on a global scale...you can prove there are people set up in various locations?

What about the information I provided? I didn't ask anyone to address gps.

you didn't provide anything for me to look up, do my homework or research. it was basically you saying 'yeh, there is an anti-christian conspiracy...there's groups i've seen and everything'.

How can I see what I want? I didn't get my experiences from a book.

''see'' what you want...hence with your eyes, personal experience of a mere anti-christian group, in your eyes constitutes to world wide secret conspiracy to debunk the christian faith. also gps777 said that the conspiracy has to go unnoticed...yet here you're saying you have noticed it and even witnessed it...what am i supposed to believe, because at the moment it seems very much based on opinions, as they differ so much.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If I could add something to my post. In the US's Southern region, if I heard correctly, about eight Baptist churches have been burned to the ground within the past week or so as this country and others remember Corretta King and the Rev. Martin Luther King. This is a very real tragedy aimed at rural mostly black southern Baptists. A sick shame because the Kings worked so hard to change the world for the better for all. Burning churches equals a very real "conspiracy" of ignorance and insanity and intollerance. The Kings were "Christians" but their moral code was compassion and social justice across any "religious" lines and their examples transcend them as well

[edit on 7-2-2006 by 2nd Hand Thoughts]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
like you said it was also black people, could be a racial issue. not saying it's got nothing to do with christianity, but as you said...those churches were mostly used by black people. so unless some churches go up that are predominantly white people going there, then it seems as though it'd be more of a racial attack.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   

''see'' what you want...hence with your eyes, personal experience of a mere anti-christian group, in your eyes constitutes to world wide secret conspiracy to debunk the christian faith. also gps777 said that the conspiracy has to go unnoticed...yet here you're saying you have noticed it and even witnessed it...what am i supposed to believe, because at the moment it seems very much based on opinions, as they differ so much.

Saint4God probably has many differing opinions to mine.
One such differing opinion might be that if a hundred Christians were lined up in a row and a person that did`nt share their belief slapped the first then the second third forth.........and continued because he simply enjoyed it and i was say?80 odd in line i`d jump the que and knock them on their butt in an attempt to at best teach them some manners.Knowing full well the authorities would only see myself as the aggressor.If it makes a difference it was worth it and i`m no lone ranger in that regard.
Christians in general imo at least follow and stand for something which is respectable so i get annoyed when others spit (so to speak)at them for no good reason continually.

Personally if i`m to turn the other cheek i`ll make the decission on who i allow,these sadist types i wont allow just for their enjoyment.

The post i made was my opinion that the world is being made ready for the anti-Christ in the flesh,for that to happen it would have to go unnoticed and to clear that i should have said unnoticed by the majority.I did`nt say that its exactly as i posted either but in general yes like that.Groups such as the Skull and Bones,Bohemian Grove,Bilderbergs,Masons Governments etc etc could play key roles to it,and it was me not Saint that mentioned the media which i do believe is owned and manipulated to condition the population gradually imo.

I`ve posted the link to those symbols before and have always added that some are a stretch to be what they claim to be imo,but theres too many that follow a common theme that i find very suspicious,in Australia those that i`ve seen myself could add a lot more to that list.Not that anything i say or anyone else will change your mind because your mind has been made up and closed to all things relating to the topic of God before you started posting here.So its not surprising its just a waste of time on yourself but maybe not for others.

2nd Handthourghts
always enjoy reading your point of view.

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join