The Anti-Christian conspiracy

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159 >>

join

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I don't mind answering even if it is off-topic:

Originally posted by newday
What has the church/religion specifically taught you about the operation of supernatural power from God in order for you to achieve true worship?

I found God (or rather He allowed me to find Him) before finding a church or any method of worship.

If your Christian God is real then why doesn’t He do something for His people?

He already did. That's how the New Testament begins.

Is the God man Jesus unable to perform miracles?

Already did, we have record.

Is the God of Christianity sick like those who worship Him?

No. All of us are technically 'sick' with sin.

What is your Christian God doing taking a nap?

Who says he's taking a nap?

Why would God do miracles and wonders for the people in the bible and not for us now, isn’t He the same yesterday today and forever?

He is and will continue to do so.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The Bible supports true religion Anonymous. Are you throwing out that book?

[edit on 26-6-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I do not know if their is a God or not but like most people today I no longer respect religion. Religion was once a Sunday thing for believers who were largely content to mind their own business NOW that GWB has taken control his decisions and support openly for radical religion, Republicans have in my mind crossed the line of separation of church and state. At one time a person was free to make choices that suited their own life right or wrong BUT now religious nuts protest everywhere and demand that STATE schools stop teaching science and replace it with fables. Stores cant place a signs in their windows saying seasons greetings without some religious sect protesting and threating to sue or prevent clients doing business (blackmail) unless they say Merry Christmas. And on and on, to say there is a anti Christian movement is ludicrous, it would be closer to say Its a religious propaganda campaign to push their agenda on others. Religion is well organized just how is this supposed imaginary anti group organized ? Religion is the tail waggling the dog or Religion is trying to dictate what everyone must do or except in society and believe we are all free to do as the say.

Show me proof for religion, PLEASE!
I will be happy to except it please no propaganda no fables no bible fable quotes but PROOF!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

Your not serious (snicker) I book written by men is so far from PROOF that religion is real its laughable. There are lots of other holy books around the globe that claim to be just as real, DO YOU BELIEVE that are just as true as your myths.
When was the last time an atheist came to your door to ask you to convert?
Religion (not to do confused with any god) is destruftive force in rapid decline because they cannot support what is becomming realized by progressive science as nothing more that myths or fables turned into destructive and intolerant politics. People more educated see religion for what it is,not even close to true.
The bible is PRO slavery. is that something Gods wants or religion.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

I found God (or rather He allowed me to find Him) before finding a church or any method of worship.

If you found God, or He allowed you to find Him, that means that He exists correct?

If God exists, and is real then how is discovering that fact religious?

What I am assuming, in your statement that you found God, is that you believed that there was a God, and then you found evidence of that somehow in your experiences.

Why start your relationship with God by believing, and then try to continue it by religious practice?

God says we should prove Him, not the words of men or demons ideas about Him.

Do you operate the manifestation of holy spirit in your life?

That is the only way to have, defendable measurable evidence of God, it is done by exhibiting supernatural power.

Which evidence by the way, is the only physical considerations sufficient to qualify, for the individual performing the supernatural working, as proof.

Unless you think the thoughts in your head, or the thoughts in the heads of others like the religious authorities, is good enough as evidence to prove that God is with you.

He already did. That's how the New Testament begins.

This is why I say religious people should never be engaged on a human level, they are more dishonest than atheist

My question to you was one of real time and you know it.

I asked; If your Christian God is real then why doesn't He do something for His people?

If a person actually practices the dogma of the Christian religion, that persons reality becomes restricted and reduced, it does not give the individual power to overcome their circumstance, it makes them slaves to rituals and religious observances.

What does God need with rituals and religious observances, and why would He want us to be a part of such things if they do not bring any power to our lives, but rather require we give up power?

Where the spirit of the Lord is there is liberty, correct?

Are you free from your religion are does it demand silly things of you to satisfy the desires of the religious authority?

Already did, we have record.

Here once again you proved to me that religion will always make liars out of people.

You knew full well I was being relevant with my question

I asked; Is the God man Jesus unable to perform miracles?

Meaning why don't we see any in the Christian religion today.

I can perform miracles, and God says we all can if we believe, and that we should prove if it is true or not.

All who believe God are given the potential to operate nine manifestation of holy spirit.

I said this before and I will say it again, Christianity is responsible for obstructing the working of the Holy Spirit in the lives of billions for thousands of years by propagandizing for demons the two greatest lies ever told, that there is life after death and Jesus is God.

There is no conspiracy against Christianity, unless you think God wanting people to become something more than a christian, and moving them to rise up and learn to actually manifest His gift of holy spirit in real life, is a conspiracy.

No. All of us are technically 'sick' with sin.

Are you saying that we are supposed to stay that way or get healed?

Don't you think God wants us to be justified and live that way?

If God is no longer condemning us for our sin then why does Christianity?

Who says he's taking a nap?

I do.

Where are the miracles, the healing's, the works of faith, in the Christian religion?

I don't see any.

If God was in Christianity there would be signs, miracles, and wonders, we could see with our own eyes, that would demonstrate clearly to all, that He is indeed a part of it.

But God is just an esoteric concept isn't He, an intellectual exercise in Christianity, why can't Christians except that He exists and is real, and gives power to all who believe regardless of their religion.

He is and will continue to do so.

You say He is doing miracles and wonders in your Christian religion, but I don't see them.

You are a Christian, do you have the power to do such things or not?

Maybe it is just for the special Christians who are in charge of your religion.

The leaders must get to do those things in secret, then tell the rest of you about their wondrous doings and how spiritual they are, in the Christian religion, is that how it works?.

Christianity is an offense to God.

Christianity lays in wait to ensnare honest people who begin to believe God in truth, receive His gift and manifest His power, presenting as the word of God doctrines of devils, obstructing real spiritual growth, making merchandise out of His new born children, and preventing them from realizing in any meaningful way who they are, what they have, and what they can do, as the sons and daughters of the living almighty God.

There is no conspiracy against Christianity, God is calling his people out from it and some are leaving, all that will be left in time are the ones who prefer, for fears sake, religious practice over the risk of learning to live by the spirit in power and in truth.

When people see a religion for what it is, they usually leave disgusted with it.

Some are simply choosing to read peoples genuine disgust at having been lied to, and obstruct from a true spiritual relationship with the creator, by the Christian religion, as an attack and a conspiracy.

PS

Next time if you want to talk to me, do not take snippets out of context and try to respond to what I say..

Simply write out your thoughts in a complete manner and I will do the same.

That way we can have a real conversation with one another instead of playing games and hiding behind snippets.

Plus it is a considerate thing to do, there may be other who would like to read what you have to say.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by newday]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by newday

{quote]There is no conspiracy against Christianity, God is calling his people out from it and some are leaving, all that will be left in time are the ones who prefer, for fears sake, religious practice over the risk of learning to live by the spirit in power and in truth.

When people see a religion for what it is, they usually leave disgusted with it.

I agree whole heartedly with what you wrote here. We have entered a time in history where I believe it is crucial to leave religion if we don't want to go down with it! This means all organized religion; Catholic, Jews, Mormons, Baptists, even eastern religions...yada, yada. Even those who consider themselves different from all other religions...JW's.

It really is time for Jah to make his presence known without the crutch of religion, and for our loyalty to be shown as to who we are giving our allegiance to: God or religion?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

If you found God, or He allowed you to find Him, that means that He exists correct?

It is proof for me, but severely doubt anyone else would constitute it as proof for them. For example, in regard to Anonymous' demand to be shown proof, s/he'll have to pursue his/her own. I can tell her/him how to get it, but cannot take the steps for anyone else.

If God exists, and is real then how is discovering that fact religious?

Religion is belief put to practice and/or the act of worship.

www.merriam-webster.com...

What I am assuming, in your statement that you found God, is that you believed that there was a God, and then you found evidence of that somehow in your experiences.

At first I didn't believe anything beyond humans existed. It wasn't until someone unwelcomed showed up that I began running to/searching/hoping there was God.

Why start your relationship with God by believing, and then try to continue it by religious practice?

I didn't believe, I required proof. Once proof was found, I began believing the things related but unproven.

God says we should prove Him, not the words of men or demons ideas about Him.

I have no objections to this...but would warn about traveling the same path I did to arrive at the answer.

Do you operate the manifestation of holy spirit in your life?

I do not control the holy spirit in my life, no. I'm a part of it, small though it may be.

That is the only way to have, defendable measurable evidence of God, it is done by exhibiting supernatural power.

I haven't read in the Bible nor experienced where conducting a "dog and pony show" was required.

Which evidence by the way, is the only physical considerations sufficient to qualify, for the individual performing the supernatural working, as proof.

Christ came back from the dead and people still not believe. What 'magic trick' could I possibly perform to make a believer out of anyone? And, why would I want people to merely trust in me. Do not trust in me. I am flawed. One needs to seek out God Himself, who is not flawed.

Unless you think the thoughts in your head, or the thoughts in the heads of others like the religious authorities, is good enough as evidence to prove that God is with you.

Nope, they weren't. If the religious 'authorities' have an ounce of wisdom, then they should say one is to get their evidence from God as well.

This is why I say religious people should never be engaged on a human level, they are more dishonest than atheist

Ah, so now I'm a liar. We should terminate this conversation if you believe I am such. There's no point in me saying anything if you believe I'll lie.

My question to you was one of real time and you know it.

I asked; If your Christian God is real then why doesn't He do something for His people?

And I answered. You may not like the answer, but liking the answer is not required.

If a person actually practices the dogma of the Christian religion, that persons reality becomes restricted and reduced, it does not give the individual power to overcome their circumstance, it makes them slaves to rituals and religious observances.

Must eat brains...must eat brains @_@ mmmm...zzommbbbiiee.....

What does God need with rituals and religious observances,

He doesn't, being God makes One autonomous.

and why would He want us to be a part of such things if they do not bring any power to our lives, but rather require we give up power?

Yes, he wants us to be a part of His living and communication. I think it would be better said that we're to give up things we think empower us in exchange for things that truly empower us. Disagree as we may, there is great power in trust, hope, faith, giving, and love.

Where the spirit of the Lord is there is liberty, correct?

There is liberty and discipline.

Are you free from your religion are does it demand silly things of you to satisfy the desires of the religious authority?

I'm not sure what you're speaking of here.

Here once again you proved to me that religion will always make liars out of people.

Twice I've been called a liar. No need to continue this discussion.

I'd also like to get back to the topic at hand...unless those who've posted recently are attempting to prove that indeed there is an Anti-Christian Conspiracy. Perhaps the heart of it is calling a believer a liar because of what they believe.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by newday

What does God need with rituals and religious observances, and why would He want us to be a part of such things if they do not bring any power to our lives, but rather require we give up power?

When mankind gives up his love of power,
and realizes the power of love,
then there will be peace on earth

Christianity is responsible for obstructing the working of the Holy Spirit in the lives of billions for thousands of years by propagandizing for demons the two greatest lies ever told, that there is life after death and Jesus is God.

In the begining, there was the Word. The Word was with God and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning.

Jesus was the Word made flesh.

There is no conspiracy against Christianity

Therefore I will use your own words against you...

Christianity is responsible for obstructing the working of the Holy Spirit in the lives of billions for thousands of years by propagandizing for demons the two greatest lies ever told, that there is life after death and Jesus is God.

By definition:

Conspiracy:

1 the act of conspiring.
2. an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
4. Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
5. any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

Your actions by your own pen and make you a conspirator against the Christian movement, but according to your own tongue, you claim that movement in itself is impeding the holy spirit.

I might caution you on speaking on behalf of the Holy Spirit.

There are in fact more then a pair of people in the World that in fact band together and contemplate destrutive action against Christians and Christian movements alike thus fulfilling and validating a conspiracty against Christiantiy.

I propose that the Body of the Christian Churches, is a good start rather then a poor start and a common ground amongst believers of all faiths be they of Islam, Judaism, or Christianity. They are all children of Abraham.

2 Thessalonians 2

The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, 10and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness. Stand Firm

If you but Love one another.

'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.' "This is the great and foremost commandment. "And a second is like it, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets." ( Matthew 22:37-40)

Love Brothers, Love. The Whole Law and the Prophets.

Is their a conspiracy against love in the world? Show me those who practice hate and opression; who by there actions creates systems of injustice. Who by their laws oppress the poor, the children and the widows.
There is your conspiracy. Both in active and accepted ways. It is in the very ways of man in much that he does.

Peace

[edit on 4-7-2008 by HIFIGUY]

[edit on 4-7-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Partyof1

The dalai lama seriously said that? I am shocked....

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jake1997

Who is this jesus person anyhow? WE ONLY HEAR RUMORS OF MIRACLES, EXCEPT FROM NON MELTING CORPSES OF SAINTS, NOT ASCENDING ONES FOR SURE - WHILE WE KNOW THAT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS HAVE BEEN VISITING EARTH, MIND CONTROLLING THROUGH TECHNOLOGIES, SPLITTING SEAS IN HALF (VICE PREMIERS OF COUNTRIES HAVE SPOKEN ABOUT WHAT THEY HAVE SEEN THEMSELVES AND WHAT TECHNOLOGY CAN DO) - AND WE HAVE NOT SEEN ANY MODERN CHRISTIAN SAINTS OR HAVE ANY PROOF ABOUT MIRACLES. SO WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF CHRISTIANITY?

What we see is books that do not even describe exactly, define exactly how the so-called miracles exactly happened. They refer to prayer, and connect it to weather alteration. They refer to prayer and connect it to random phenomena such as the winning of a battle. Why you think that at that time it was impossible to project within one's mind, to control and manipulate a soldier's perception or do anything you like? You think the reptilians or the grays cannot do it?
THEY DO RIGHT NOW.

We hear about healing and we have reiki schools full of people who heal with ease. We hear about the spirit returning to the body and we have people doing astral projection with ease.

We hear about ascension and we know that there are portals to the higher universe and all traditions in their roots refer to such pathways for dematerialization and ancient technologies.

We see ufo videos and these are convincing enough, as well as the energy interaction that we have between ourselves in channeling sessions.

We only hear dogma and mind control from christians, from people with no understanding of their bodies' energy.Who cannot even control their thoughts, their mind in meditation.

Who try to level everything to the point of personalities,identities. To put in charge of our mind and consciousness mysteriously, not the absolute formless creation force which is innately us, but some other being and manipulate us lead us into schizophrenia.

And above all i didnt see the masses on this planet passing from a brain scan or a leader, a christian... So that we can compare results and see how their brain functions.
Because my take is that they are of lower intelligence. Most of them.
What was happening is that people were controlled by the religious teachers and the kings, the armies. You had to accept what you were told. If the king said that the saint is praying in the back of the room and we are winning because he said it, then if we win the war that was it.

You automatically accept that the saint did it. God did it.
Otherwise you are considered an infidel and are condemned to hell and death. So whatever the monarchic rulers were saying had to be accepted as it was said and everyone should pretend having seen it as it was said exactly.
Even by using a little imagination where necessary. For example they don't define exactly that the saint took the bamboo and turned it to gold to give it to the poor-man in front of their eyes. No, he gave it to him the next day. Obviously the kingdom must have had great sculptors.
Show me a modern saint because i barely can see any, i want experiential proof now in this life. Even if i see dematerialization i won't believe it was god's power, ultimately it is universal energy, but definitely it can be planned through alien technology.

So again what are we discussing? Consciousness control? Giving form to god? No of course i won't accept that, the problem is not in the difference of beliefs. The problem is the belief itself. Your belief itself is challenging me to give you the truth.
Your belief itself lowers down others from being innately able to progress in the universe and work on their-selves, into useless invalid commoners and if that is acceptable for you and the many millions who are like you i'm sorry but in the next years you will fall from your throne alone with the ideas of those who you worship

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

There is not one Evangelical. Want to know why? Because the group gives equal say to all members and the Evangelicals won't listen to the "blasphemers."
Those in the Interfaith Group are evangelicals. I suspect that you are thinking of fundamentalists.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Check out this list. Christians are just like every other CRIMINAL organization. Thats just one of the reasons I dont like religion.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Explaine this as well.

en.wikipedia.org...

Check this out as well please

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 6-8-2013 by Tylerdurden1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I've checked them out, and this is more proof of an Anti-Christian Conspiracy. People are using the name of Jesus Christ to seek out their own personal gains in power, money, land, status, self-righteousness, etc. As a Bible reader, the contrast between these and what Christ actually taught are very clear. I think the same could be said for anyone who has read just the first few books of the New Testament.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I think of a lot reasons against religion in general.

But reading history never hurts.
edit on 8-2-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Specimen

I see, and how many people did God create?

The statistic on Satan is grossly inaccurate. I presume you're only counted the people Satan has verbally taken credit for.

Again not given credit where due, the lack of technology was not due to Christianity, but by individuals who ruled as monarchs. All that technological progress after the Dark Ages included Christianity.
edit on 8-2-2014 by saint4God because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I recall a time in history were God is more feared then the Devil and all his works, that rejecting God would be eternal condemnation and fire.

I'm not here to challenge your faith, but this is what Christians won't understand, which makes the religion no different then it competition.

I'm not interested in what a book of 5000 yr old of stories that much more older then the religion, especially since it is of a pagan background(Which if im correct, ur religion HATES).

edit on 8-2-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Specimen

I recall a time in history were God is more feared then the Devil and all his works, that rejecting God would be eternal condemnation and fire. I'm not here to challenge your faith, but this is what Christians won't understand, which makes the religion no different then it competition.

I'm with you here, and I believe the wise would still hold this (the Old Testament understanding of separation from God as punishment enough) to be true. Now knowing God, separation from Him is hell to me even without eternal fire, but I don't get to make the rules and know I am not representative of all people.

Specimen
I'm not interested in what a book of 5000 yr old of stories that much more older then the religion,

I'll also agree that a book alone is no basis for a relationship. I'd ask everyone to seek a relationship with God first. The book is a nice guide, but it isn't personal.

Specimen
especially since it is of a pagan background(Which if im correct, ur religion HATES).

I'd like to challenge this, both that it is pagan and hates. Feel free to expand.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

At least u seem a bit more varied in your ways then most to actually accept thing.

Unlike others.... Heeding an memorizing a books every word like Judgement day was some sort of text-book exam, hoping for some kinda of holy war in their in-significance.

Some of the stories in the bible go back much longer before even the old testament was made, like Adam an Eve which has no known date of origin if I'm correct.

Also, the New testament if u are aware of, was made by the Roman Caesar, Constantine 300 years after A.D, who was also responsible for making the Roman Church, as a way of controlling the squabbling groups of christ believers with their various views on the story. He took various stories, and used the old testament as the structure for the New one.

Also, I ended up finding out the Roman sect anyways, actually believes in some old Babylonian pagan religion other then what it usually presents. But really, the only difference between the catholic and the Christians is that the catholic favor Mary more so, or at least in their presentation anyways.

edit on 9-2-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159 >>

join