It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christian conspiracy

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
If it is against Christ/Christianity, it is anti-Christ/ian by definition.

yes but why is it deemed 'against' christianity? i'm sure the monty python crew didn't go out of their way to offend christians, they went out of their way to make a funny movie. they are not 'against' christianity.

those tshirts are not 'against' christianity either... how can a tshirt be against anything...it's inanimate. the people who make them may be, they may not like christianity and like to have a dig at christianity using satiracal logos and sayings on tshirts.

but surely that's free speech? or are you only 'for' free speech so long as it agrees with your beliefs?

Public vs. private record. In order to have a conspiracy, it is as you say, it must be done in secrecy.

but you know about this conspiracy and have been saying there is one... so how is it secret? you're contradicting yourself, make up your mind.

EXACTLY! And, that is all it means. If I'm pro-God, that does not make me anti-anything. But, if a person is anti-Christian, guess what.

and this proves what? that you're better than anyone who is anti-christian...

but if you're pro-god, you're expressing your opinion on god. if someone is anti-god, they are doing the same. you have no respect for anyone elses opinion on god, unless of course they have the same opinion as you.

Originally posted by shaunybaby
just because it's something you don't like it shouldn't be allowed to be liked by anyone else either. wake up to the 21st century, people have different opinions, best you get used to it.

C'mon shauny, let's stay on task here.

i am. you need to accept the fact that not everyone will love your god, as you seem to not be coping with that concept right now.

It's not that hard. If it is against, then it is anti. If I wear a shirt that says, "Down with pandas!" then I am anti-panda. That does not make me pro-bamboo, pro-chickens or pro-pond water...nor does anti-panda propaganda warrant banning. If I started a group to plan for a way to poach pandas, then I have a "Anti-panda conspiracy" and we could start a thread about it.

but how would that be a conspiracy? just because someone doesn't like christians, pandas, wants to shoot them or blow them up... that does not equate to a conspiracy.

you seem to be anti-anyone-who-has-a-different-opinion.

How so?

because you can't accept that someone might be anti-christian. you have to make it so they are not just anti-christian, but that they are stupid for being so and also part of some conspiracy that you've conjured up in your head.

I'm showing pieces of the puzzle, not painting a broad picture in one stroke. More to come in the future no doubt. Thanks for your opinion, but am interested in the facts.

well so far i've not seen facts. so far i've seen some tshirts that say stuff like 'godbusters'.... wow what a conspiracy! not half as bad as a tshirt i've seen that says 'jesus is a ****' and insert a four letter c-word there.

Where did you get the impression that I'm buffered by people who believe the same things I do? It wasn't until very recently that I met anyone who I could say does. Take ATS as one example. Would you say my beliefs are in the majority here?

your beliefs are pretty much the majority anywhere, which is why you have trouble coping with other opinions different to yours. that's why when you meet a non-christian you feel the need to 'guide' them so to speak, to your god and believe what you believe. you can't deny that, numerous times you've told me to U2U on here to ask for guidence, or help to find god and so on. you just can't let people be, and let people have their own decisions and choices, you've got to force you're beliefs on them, and make it out that what they believe is wrong.

[edit on 24-5-2006 by shaunybaby]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   

but surely that's free speech? or are you only 'for' free speech so long as it agrees with your beliefs?

Why do you keep asking leading and loaded questions. As I've said, I'm for free speech, don't expect anyone to "believe as I do" and that's not even what this topic is about.

but you know about this conspiracy and have been saying there is one... so how is it secret?

Can no secret be discovered?

you're contradicting yourself, make up your mind.

No, I am not.

Who and what are you talking about?

but if you're pro-god, you're expressing your opinion on god. if someone is anti-god, they are doing the same. you have no respect for anyone elses opinion on god, unless of course they have the same opinion as you.

Sir, move the needle on your record, it appears to be stuck.

i am. you need to accept the fact that not everyone will love your god, as you seem to not be coping with that concept right now.

Huh? See my last post, already addressed and not going to do it again.

but how would that be a conspiracy? just because someone doesn't like christians, pandas, wants to shoot them or blow them up... that does not equate to a conspiracy.

As long as that is done in a group with secrecy, then yes. Yes it is.

because you can't accept that someone might be anti-christian.

I never said that and this is a false statement. I ask you kindly to take that back.

you have to make it so they are not just anti-christian, but that they are stupid for being so and also part of some conspiracy that you've conjured up in your head.

The one apology above I'd accept for this statement as well so long as it is intended to cover both.

well so far i've not seen facts.

That may be. My hope then is that others have.

so far i've seen some tshirts that say stuff like 'godbusters'.... wow what a conspiracy! not half as bad as a tshirt i've seen that says 'jesus is a ****' and insert a four letter c-word there.

I've not seen that shirt. Feel free to submit for review & we'll discuss.

your beliefs are pretty much the majority anywhere, which is why you have trouble coping with other opinions different to yours.

So then you're saying my beliefs are in majority here? Why do you assume I live in a church? I do not. As I've said before, my friends are Wiccan, Bhuddist, Satanic, Athiest, Agnostic, Hindi, etc. And I'm not talking about "friends" online. I'm talking about the ones I talk to in person on a daily baisis.

that's why when you meet a non-christian you feel the need to 'guide' them so to speak, to your god and believe what you believe.

Thanks Dr. Shauny, where did you get your PHD in psychology again?

you can't deny that,

Sure I can. Watch this ---> No, it is not.

numerous times you've told me to U2U on here to ask for guidence, or help to find god and so on. you just can't let people be,

I let you "be" did I not? When did I last ask you to U2U me?

and let people have their own decisions and choices, you've got to force you're beliefs on them,

This is impossible. If there were a way to force belief, the government would have the patent by now.

and make it out that what they believe is wrong.

I have no need nor desire to condemn anyone.

Can we get back on topic please? I'm sure everyone is most fascinated on a personal interview with amateur psychiatric assessment, but there's an important subject needing to be discussed.

[edit on 24-5-2006 by saint4God]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Al Davison
for every "pro" group, there is a "con" group, and a whole bunch of people in the middle who just don't care one way or another.

I'm a mountain biker (hobby) and we have mountain biking advocacy groups that I support. There are a whole bunch of groups that are anti-mountain-biking. Most of the world doesn't care one way or another.

Now, religion gets really testy and tricky (like politics and only a few other things). There are people in the world (like the current residents of the White House) who think "you're either with us or against us". They refuse to allow people the right to say "we just don't care so please leave us alone" - they lump the "no opinion, no interest" folks into the "anti" groups.

I have been slandered and maligned by many of the advocates of Christianity on this board because I'm only interested in the history, archeology, sociology, and anthropology of religions. I don't care one way or another about the theology or the spritiuality parts of religion. For that, I have been told that I am "actively anti-Christian" and even (you can look this up for yourself on ATS) that I am a "tool of Satan"! So, there are some folks here who are "anti-Al Davison" ! Is that a conspiracy? Should I start my own thread about it?

Naw, I couldn't care less about what those people think. (I confess to caring that they were rude and should have received a warning, at least. One of them was made a "Mod" here for cracking ice!)

Are the Republicans the anti-Democrat conspiracy? vice-versa?

Anyway, the point is that this thread has gone on forever and it makes for some interesting reads but, nobody has demonstrated anything close to a conspiracy - just groups that don't agree with each other. I happen to like it that way! It's far more interesting. Some of my favorite people on ATS have opposite opinions to mine but I still like them and enjoy reading their posts.

I have similar sentiments as the one from Al ... its the old bell curve revisited ...

Extreme > moderate < Extreme in which case, any and ALL conceptions/opinions/convictions will revolve around this general breakdown - note, I dod not say some, I said ALL. Every view will have its counterview every action an equal and opposite reaction ... does this make for a conspiracy?

No. it makes for personal variance and differences in view.

The basic truth remains, an opinion can be as varied as the number of people involved ... a belief by definition is an opinion or personal perception, and thus by extension guarenteed to have counterviews by the very nature of its subjective origins.

... its either this or perhaps one sees EVERYTHING as a conspiracy due to the unknown (but indisputable) number of those who disagree in varying degrees.

LCKob

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The reason why so many people are anti-christian ? Several reasons in my opinion.. goes from historical backgoround, to society and a lot other things.

Lets see: at the very moment someone questions him/herself about the truth in bible, usually that person will get what i call the "prototype" awnser. "Blasphemy! You shouldnt even be questioning this, since its His word and He died for us, so you should be thankfull, yadda yadda yadda" This is the famous prototype anwser, that works for centuries of years now. The main difference is that today you wont get killed or tortured about it.

But lets not be unfair.. some actually give themselves the work to have a healthy discussion, intelectually stimulating conversation. When the healthy chat gets to an alley we hear the "prototype" message again.. and we get something like "According to Luke 2:15..." People! Understand that someone that does not find the bible their salvation, word or whatever you wanna call it, will not face any bible verse as a valid argument

Guys, drop the "we are the only option" thingy.. its not workin ya know ?

For these two reasons, some people dont like Christians.
But there is more.

Another famous one is the "Be with us, or you better square yourself right away!" translated to "prototype" language: "If you do not accept Christ as your Saviour, be ready to face eternal horror". In a doctrine where one of the main figures (Jesus Christ) spreads a word of peace, love and forgiveness, the eternal horror idea doesnt fit very well, does it ?
There ya go another reason.

The final one, that the "prototype" group doesnt like to talk very much is the Inquisition. Unfortenately, the Vatican didnt had the chance to burn documents that prove Inquisition killed thousands for the most ridicolous reasons. I know, people were killed in the name of other religions, but the fact still remains: Catholic Church was doubtless the most efficient killing machine in those times. Check Tomás de Torquemada on internet for further enlightment on the subject.

Basically, and you all have to understand this, the reason you have some anti-christian propaganda nothing has to do with the fact that you believe in Jesus, the bible or God - thats the message that the Holy Church wants you to believe. Its the "we are the only belief acceptable and everythign else is crap" attitude, combined with the standards of Catholic Church that goes from treating man and women without equality, jets and big houses of church leaders and so on and so on..

Hundreds and hundreds of years trying to anihilate other beliefs, showing no respect at all. What were you expecting ? Final conclusion: people are against the Roman Catholic Church and their medieval principles, not against Christians.

After readin all of this (if you had the patience) tell me honestly. You are already thinking im either of a Satan Cult, muslin or something alike? Wrong
I believe in the exact same God christians worship, but cannot accept an institution that does have multiple standards, no respect for people that choose other ways and where their notion of helping those in need ends up in their very own private jet or swimming pool.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikePhil
For these two reasons, some people dont like Christians.

...the reason you have some anti-christian propaganda ...

So given the excuses in your full post as to why there are Anti-Christians and propaganda, it sounds like you agree there is an Anti-Christian Conspiracy. Is that an accurate statement?

You are already thinking im either of a Satan Cult, muslin or something alike?

By the way, I know both Satanists and Muslims in real life, face to face friends, though will not share their names. So far you haven't said anything that qualifies as either.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Maybe it isnt exactly hatred for christianity as much as hatred for religion period? Christianity is only targeted because its the largest here in the U.S. As we grow in knowledge its obvious we put aside belief that a higher being is guiding us and that we need to fear for our salvation. A hundred or two hundred years ago even our best American christians wouldnt be chrstian enough in those days, a very small majority are still god fearing, going to church every sunday. It is siply part of our growth as we advance in technology we no longer need to be afraid of the almighty one smiting us for not kneeling to him on sunday...

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Maybe it isnt exactly hatred for christianity as much as hatred for religion period? Christianity is only targeted because its the largest here in the U.S.

I guess there's no way to test this theory is there? Maybe perhaps looking at other countries to see if it's the same way. Do the Chinese hate Bhuddism? Do Indians hate Hindu? Do Saudis hate Islam? Ad infinitum. Hm. The model seems to be falling apart. Why is that?

As we grow in knowledge its obvious we put aside belief that a higher being is guiding us and that we need to fear for our salvation. A hundred or two hundred years ago even our best American christians wouldnt be chrstian enough in those days,

Again, an untestable allegation.

a very small majority are still god fearing, going to church every sunday.

Please define small majority.

It is siply part of our growth as we advance in technology we no longer need to be afraid of the almighty one smiting us for not kneeling to him on sunday...

Aha! Technology is the answer eh? The product of the human mind, which by the way is flawed, produces an equally flawed product. What's our movie of the week, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Matrix, or Minority Report?

Question. Have you been smitten for not kneeling to Him on Sunday?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   

So given the excuses in your full post as to why there are Anti-Christians and propaganda, it sounds like you agree there is an Anti-Christian Conspiracy. Is that an accurate statement?

If you call a few t-shirts and novel books a conspiracy, the concept of conspiracy should be changed then. I really advise you to study history and details about Inquisition. An organisation created with one intent only: destroy all other beliefs no matter what, so the Roman Catholic Church could prevail - there ya go, a good example of conspiracy.

Again, dont take my posts against Christians.. its a beautiful doctrine with beautiful ideals, but again institutions and people that represent these organisations clearly destroy the true spirit of religion, and worst than that, make people act and think like robots.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Why do you keep asking leading and loaded questions. As I've said, I'm for free speech, don't expect anyone to "believe as I do" and that's not even what this topic is about.

i know it's not what the topic is about, but we need to make sure we know that just because some is anti-christian, makes shirts with slogans on, or movies that poke a little fun at christianity, doesn't mean they are part of any conspiracy.

and yes this does have to do with part of what the topic is about, as i think there are anti-christians, just not a conspiracy... surely that's the discussion?

but you know about this conspiracy and have been saying there is one... so how is it secret?

Can no secret be discovered?

but how would it be a secret if it's discovered? if you've discovered a secret...it no longer is a secret as you've found/discovered it...

Who and what are you talking about?

you were saying that being pro-god, doesn't automatically make you anti-atheist for example. yet if you're 'anti-god'... guess what. just seemed like you were expressing that your opinion on god is therefore the better one.

because you can't accept that someone might be anti-christian.

I never said that and this is a false statement. I ask you kindly to take that back.

i know you haven't said it, but you can read in to it on your posts. you seem to belittle anyone who is anti-christian, and also attribute their hatred to being part of some conspiracy... tshirts and movies do not equate to a conspiracy, and they're hardly a secret.

and you also seem to sound as though anti-christianity is a problem. well for every pro there will always be a con. you've got anti-abortion and pro-abortion people. yet, you don't see either as a 'problem', and they're just two differing opinions. on here it seems as though anti-christian people are being portrayed as just that...a problem.

That may be. My hope then is that others have.

doubtful, as we wouldn't still be having this conversation.

So then you're saying my beliefs are in majority here? Why do you assume I live in a church? I do not. As I've said before, my friends are Wiccan, Bhuddist, Satanic, Athiest, Agnostic, Hindi, etc. And I'm not talking about "friends" online. I'm talking about the ones I talk to in person on a daily baisis.

no, but you're religion is pretty much the majority anywhere. 70+ percent in britain, about the same maybe almost 80 percent in america. i'd call that a majority. well aren't you the multi-cultural friendship king. you say it as well, like it's a big deal to a christian to have non-christian friends. obviously somewhere along the line you do think that some other christians will keep to their own, otherwise you wouldn't feel it neccesary to point out that you don't do that.

that's why when you meet a non-christian you feel the need to 'guide' them so to speak, to your god and believe what you believe.

Thanks Dr. Shauny, where did you get your PHD in psychology again?

no PHD. but just think back, maybe you'll remember how you tried to keep guiding me to god, and also other numerous people on here have also done the same.

with all this quoting you're not getting very far in the 'proving a conspiracy exists'. albeit there's not a whole lot of people that post in here, and well... just seems like the case 'for' a conspiracy is a little weak.

i mean what will happen, all the christians around the world will be tricked in to coming to a convention that jesus will be making a public appearence at, and then they'll blow them all up?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

If you call a few t-shirts and novel books a conspiracy, the concept of conspiracy should be changed then. I really advise you to study history and details about Inquisition.

Where did you get the assumption that I haven't? By the way, I had indeed addressed that though not called it out by name as it was not the only time people within a church utilized power, status, greed, and land acquisition as motivators. These actions were Anti-Christ, according to Christ's teachings. Christ warned of hypocrisy, so nothing new here.

An organisation created with one intent only: destroy all other beliefs no matter what, so the Roman Catholic Church could prevail - there ya go, a good example of conspiracy.

The Inquisition was an Anti-Christ conspiracy, well done, but not one that is currently in existance.

Again, dont take my posts against Christians.. its a beautiful doctrine with beautiful ideals, but again institutions and people that represent these organisations clearly destroy the true spirit of religion, and worst than that, make people act and think like robots.

Nice blanket statement, care to provide any supporting evidence? The inquisition doesn't count, it's over and did not last as long and on a grand scale as many people apparently think it did. Clean off the speck and let's look at the rest of the mirror.

Also, if the church knew how to make people act and think like robots, why hasn't the government or any other institution stolen/patented it? In going to church, they do not say "listen to me", they say "when you go home, talk to God and read your Bible". How is that mind control?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Nice blanket statement, care to provide any supporting evidence? The inquisition doesn't count, it's over and did not last as long and on a grand scale as many people apparently think it did. Clean off the speck and let's look at the rest of the mirror.

Hardly think its a blanket statement. Why must someone always have to relist the same points in each thread?

peace

dalen

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

i know it's not what the topic is about,

I appreciate this acknowledgement.

but we need to make sure we know that just because some is anti-christian, makes shirts with slogans on, or movies that poke a little fun at christianity, doesn't mean they are part of any conspiracy.

I agree which is why I'm not talking about those people.

and yes this does have to do with part of what the topic is about, as i think there are anti-christians, just not a conspiracy... surely that's the discussion?

Indeed and as I've said many, many times, I know of at least 2 groups who are. Both of which have still gone unaddressed other than to say they're isolated and have no effect. Neither of which is the case.

but how would it be a secret if it's discovered? if you've discovered a secret...it no longer is a secret as you've found/discovered it...

Have fun playing your semantics game. Let me know when you've figured it out.

you were saying that being pro-god, doesn't automatically make you anti-atheist for example.

This is correct.

yet if you're 'anti-god'... guess what. just seemed like you were expressing that your opinion on god is therefore the better one.

My opinion is irrelevant.

i know you haven't said it,

Thank you. That's because it is not so.

but you can read in to it on your posts. you seem to belittle anyone who is anti-christian, and also attribute their hatred to being part of some conspiracy... tshirts and movies do not equate to a conspiracy, and they're hardly a secret.

I apologize to anyone who have misunderstood this to be the case. And, as I've said before, the tshirts and movies are not a conspiracy, they're the visual products of one.

and you also seem to sound as though anti-christianity is a problem.

It is not a problem for me. It is a problem for those who are anti-Christian.

well for every pro there will always be a con. you've got anti-abortion and pro-abortion people. yet, you don't see either as a 'problem', and they're just two differing opinions. on here it seems as though anti-christian people are being portrayed as just that...a problem.

It should not "seem" this way because it is not so. Now you have me apologizing instead of you, but that's okay. I can apologies to those who have perceived this to be the case and do.

doubtful, as we wouldn't still be having this conversation.

Hopeful. Perspective really.

no, but you're religion is pretty much the majority anywhere. 70+ percent in britain, about the same maybe almost 80 percent in america. i'd call that a majority.

I'm not involved in 100% America nor 100% England. I'm involved here.

well aren't you the multi-cultural friendship king.

Hehe, not by a longshot. I'm typical in this regard I think.

you say it as well, like it's a big deal to a christian to have non-christian friends.

You were the one who said I buffered myself among like-thinkers. It's spin to say I'm boasting.

obviously somewhere along the line you do think that some other christians will keep to their own, otherwise you wouldn't feel it neccesary to point out that you don't do that.

I know some Christians who "keep to their own" and feel they need to break out of whatever shell they feel protects them. It's not other people who protect Christians, but God alone. To think other people protect you is to invite failure.

no PHD. but just think back, maybe you'll remember how you tried to keep guiding me to god,

I did not walk alone at any point. I walked with you for as long as you desired to walk. When you stopped, so did I.

and also other numerous people on here have also done the same.

I'm not sure I understand your point.

with all this quoting you're not getting very far in the 'proving a conspiracy exists'. albeit there's not a whole lot of people that post in here, and well... just seems like the case 'for' a conspiracy is a little weak.

That's not for either of us to judge.

i mean what will happen, all the christians around the world will be tricked in to coming to a convention that jesus will be making a public appearence at, and then they'll blow them all up?

Why do you think this life here on earth is worth holding on to to someone who believes they have an eternity with God?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
Hardly think its a blanket statement.

Very well then, if I can find 1 exception then the statement is false. Would you like me to do due diligence to demonstrate?

Originally posted by dAlen
Why must someone always have to relist the same points in each thread?

What do you mean?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Indeed and as I've said many, many times, I know of at least 2 groups who are. Both of which have still gone unaddressed other than to say they're isolated and have no effect. Neither of which is the case.

what are these two groups...

I apologize to anyone who have misunderstood this to be the case. And, as I've said before, the tshirts and movies are not a conspiracy, they're the visual products of one.

if they're visual products of a conspiracy, then surely they are part of it.

never thought i'd see the day when christianity would be on it's back foot just because of some movies and tshirts.

You were the one who said I buffered myself among like-thinkers. It's spin to say I'm boasting.

i don't believe i said you didn't have any friends who weren't christian. but do you use the same technique as you used on me to try and get them to find 'your' god? or do you actually respect their beliefs, as any god will suffice.

Why do you think this life here on earth is worth holding on to to someone who believes they have an eternity with God?

i think it's worth holding on to because i don't believe there is an eternity with god afterwards. enjoy life and love life while you can. who wants to live for an eternity anyways... really doesn't appeal to me at all.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   

what are these two groups...

Satanism
Athiesm Online

if they're visual products of a conspiracy, then surely they are part of it.

Congratulations. But there are the public portion. Just as Enron was a public company, but made many plans behind closed doors. I believe the term I'm looking for is "facade". The facade is that it's all in fun, not serious, "loosen up Christian!", a giggle, not REALLY against Christ, etc. Dig deeper. I'd be surprised if anyone at this site would not get that by now.

never thought i'd see the day when christianity would be on it's back foot just because of some movies and tshirts.

Firstly, I do not represent "all of Christianity" but I appreciate your faith and confidence that I could speak for everyone in the belief. Secondly, I said these were indicators, not the actual conspiracy. Clues if you will. Remnants, momentos, relics, illustrations, results, pictures, a piece of a much larger puzzle.

i don't believe i said you didn't have any friends who weren't christian.

No, but you did say in effect that I buffer myself with those of like beliefs all the time which leads to the assumption that I don't have friends who aren't Christian.

but do you use the same technique as you used on me to try and get them to find 'your' god?

Please teach me this technique I used on you to try to get them to find my God? On second thought, nevermind, if there was a technique, it obviously didn't work.

or do you actually respect their beliefs, as any god will suffice.

I respect them as intelligent people, do not hinder their beliefs and share mine should they be interested. I will not lie to them though and tell them I agree. I do not. Yet (and this may be amazing to some) we are still friends.

i think it's worth holding on to because i don't believe there is an eternity with god afterwards. enjoy life and love life while you can. who wants to live for an eternity anyways... really doesn't appeal to me at all.

Now we're getting somewhere. Okay, so just because you feel this way you think others do too? I do not and have no need to "make myself feel better" about anything. This is a common mistake in marriage as well. Often we think that because we feel one way our spouse does as well. I'm saying you have my motivation wrong, doctor, please try again.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Satanism
Athiesm Online

I'll look these up, and whilst writing my reply i went to www.atheismonline.com, and well there are barely 50 topics on their forum, which i'd hardly call a substantial conspiracy. i really do hope i'm looking at the wrong thing there.

Firstly, I do not represent "all of Christianity" but I appreciate your faith and confidence that I could speak for everyone in the belief. Secondly, I said these were indicators, not the actual conspiracy. Clues if you will. Remnants, momentos, relics, illustrations, results, pictures, a piece of a much larger puzzle.

but you can't make a puzzle without every piece, and each one of those pieces is significant. i never said you represent the whole of christianity. but you stating that obviously means that your thoughts of a conspiracy are not universal with your religion...

Please teach me this technique I used on you to try to get them to find my God? On second thought, nevermind, if there was a technique, it obviously didn't work.

a number of times you have said to u2u to find out more about finding god and so on... and no it didn't work. you're like an online JW.

I'll look up those atheism online and satanism, let me know if i'm in the right place with that atheismonline.com

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I'll look these up, and whilst writing my reply i went to www.atheismonline.com, and well there are barely 50 topics on their forum, which i'd hardly call a substantial conspiracy. i really do hope i'm looking at the wrong thing there.

I neither said Athiests Online were global (because I do not know that), nor did I say I thought they were the only ones.

but you can't make a puzzle without every piece, and each one of those pieces is significant.

Patience Iago, patience (quote from Aladdin). You really expect one human to have all the puzzle pieces? Good luck with that.

i never said you represent the whole of christianity.

Good!

but you stating that obviously means that your thoughts of a conspiracy are not universal with your religion...

Of course they're not. There are many people who do not know about Satanism and are perfectly happy about that. I understand why. I also don't expect them to speak on it like a subject matter expert though.

a number of times you have said to u2u to find out more about finding god and so on... and no it didn't work.

The reason why I U2U is so that we can have a personal, progressive discussion. I doubt anyone wants to go through all of that on the board, nor is progress possible with constant interjection, nor will the moderators allow such a thing I think as it would be considered "threadjacking". Rightly so, what is discussed by U2U is not a forum subject.

you're like an online JW.

I'm not a "Jehovah's Witness". Care to elaborate why then I am "like an online JW"?

I'll look up those atheism online and satanism, let me know if i'm in the right place with that atheismonline.com

Sir, if I felt you were looking them up because you were objective and open minded, I would surely help. Seeing that what you're interested in is "ammo" to fire back (as you have constantly and consistently done in the past) I only have to say I hope you find some eye-opening material and see it for what it truly is.

[edit on 26-5-2006 by saint4God]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I neither said Athiests Online were global (because I do not know that), nor did I say I thought they were the only ones.

well, you said two groups. one satanism, which the whole point i'm guessing is to worship satan? so that's pretty much not great for christians and them to get on i guess. the atheismonline.com ...50 threads on the forum is not global, not even regional, heck not even local. that's an absolutly pathetic excuse of a conspiracy.

Patience Iago, patience (quote from Aladdin). You really expect one human to have all the puzzle pieces? Good luck with that.

no but if you're saying there's a conspiracy i'd expect you to have some pieces of the puzzle. quite frankle satanists and a very poor website with merely 50 topics on their forums does not quite constitute to any piece of a puzzle.

I'm not Jehovah's Witness. Care to elaborate why then I am "like an online JW"?

coming on here and getting me to speak to you one to one, you may as well knock on my door...

Sir, if I felt you were looking them up because you were objective and open minded, I would surely help. Seeing that what you're interested in is "ammo" to fire back (as you have constantly and consistently done the past) I only have to say I hope you find some eye-opening material and see it for what it truly is.

well i looked up atheismonline.com and no i wasn't looking for ammo, i was genuinly looking up the two groups you posted. although all i found was ammo. yes it's a anti-christian site, but it's also anti-religious on the whole... nowhere do i see a conspiracy. and where the heck is the secrecy? it's quite frankly the worst excuse for a conspiracy ever.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Saint4God:

"The reason why I U2U is so that we can have a personal, progressive discussion. I doubt anyone wants to go through all of that on the board, nor is progress possible with constant interjection, nor will the moderators allow such a thing I think as it would be considered "threadjacking". Rightly so, what is discussed by U2U is not a forum subject."

LCKob:

Actually that is not the case, in this thread or one similar to it, the notion was brought up with the question posed to the moderators and thread starter (no objections surfaced) ... for an open discussion (even taking into account the disuptive potential of spurious interjection)

... if I recall correctly, you politely declined.

Seek the truth, of which a key component is open transmission of information and or data ... personalized u2us do not nourish the forum collective gestalt and such siloistic compartmentalization of information is less than coducive to the flow and dissemination of truth.

[edit on 26-5-2006 by LCKob]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LCKob
LCKob:

Actually that is not the case, in this thread or one similar to it, the notion was brought up with the question posed to the moderators and thread starter (no objections surfaced) ... for an open discussion (even taking into account the disuptive potential of spurious interjection)

... if I recall correctly, you politely declined.

Help my memory please. I'm not holding secrets. I don't doubt it though as I would politely decline for the reasons I have already given. It's very impersonal and therefore counterproductive. I cannot ask everyone on ATS what they believe and find out how to help each one of them because of it on a thread. I also doubt everyone would wish that. Rather, them sending U2U shows at least SOME initiative and desire to engage in a walk.

Originally posted by LCKob
Seek the truth, of which a key component is open transmission of information and or data ... personalized u2us do not nourish the forum collective gestalt and such siloistic compartmentalization of information is less than coducive to the flow and dissemination of truth.

If that's the case, why have the ability to U2U at all on ATS?

I've found much greater progress via U2U (else I would not do it), than bickering on threads.

Finally, what does any of this have to do with the Anti-Christian Conspiracy? Yet again, we are off topic. We're not here to talk about me and how I communicate best. This is a marvelous demonstration on how quickly and easily we can get off topic. So then, back to the reason why everyone clickies on this link please...

[edit on 26-5-2006 by saint4God]

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join