It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 Coronavirus home prevention tips

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Another example how flavonoids might be very important for viral diseases:

JAPANESE SUPERFOODS FOR CORONAVIRUS PREVENTION

COVID-19 has had an incredible impact on many countries across the globe including my home, Japan, which recently saw a spike in cases. I cannot deny I am very disappointed in what my Government is doing… Thank God Australia has been amazing and remains safe. Unfortunately some countries have been affected badly, so I do hope your family members overseas are not being affected…

I am writing today to share an article about prevention for the corona virus infection by Dr. Gabriel Cousens. Hopefully you’ll find it helpful in this current uncertain climate.

Dr Gabriel Cousens is an American physician M.D., a homeopath and spiritual writer who practices holistic medicine.

He actually successfully healed many cancer patients through holistic medicine.

According to his article, green tea is the BEST for corona virus prevention but actually MATCHA GREEN TEA is the BEST OF THE BEST!

MATCHA GREEN TEA

Dr. Cousens says: “Corona virus enters the cell via a vesicle called an endosome. Once inside, it releases an enzyme called 3CL (3-chymotrypsin-like protease). This enzyme attacks the cells’ defence mechanism against the coronavirus inhibitors.”

The herbal remedies are suggested to be able to destroy the 3CL and thus protect the cell’s ability to protect itself against the coronavirus. The best for destroying 3CL is quercetin and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which are found in green tea.

Ok… listen carefully guys! Matcha green tea, in fact, contains MUCH MORE epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) than regular green tea!

I have been telling you guys in my cooking classes and online courses that EGCG is the MOST POTENT ANTIOXIDANT and offers the MOST health and beauty benefits come from EGCG in matcha. I have also have been teaching how to maximise absorption of EGCG to you guys!!!!

Research claimed that COVD-19 virus is weakened and can be eliminated in hot temperature, so if you keep your body warm by drinking a hot liquid this can help keep the virus stay away!

So, do you know what that means? Hot matcha green tea (with EGCG) can do magic! Now is the best time to start a match green tea drinking habit!

Dr. Gabriel Cousens also listed other herbs and foods that also have anti-3CL substances that he recommends you include in your diet to protect you from COVID-19 such as:

flax seed
citrus peel
tick berry leaves
orange peel
oregano
garlic
ginger
elderberry
turmeric
BUT MATCHA GREEN TEA IS THE BEST!!!

NORI IS A TYPE OF RED ALGAE

Dr. Gabriel did mention that red algae is great as well.

And NORI, the Japanese seaweed, is red algae! Nori is the paper-like seaweed that is used in sushi and rice ball.

Another study, natural compounds found in tea might be benefical for coronavirus prevention.

Inhibition of SARS-CoV 3C-like Protease Activity by Theaflavin-3,3′-digallate (TF3)

link

edit on 3-3-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

Edit: i think higher temperatures help kill coronavirus on surfases, but getting body to temperatures that kill corona does not sound possible....being in hot sauna can kill corona in skin, but not internal corona viruses IMO.

There is some conflicting data about EGCG , but i think dr. Cousins might have find data that shows the effectiveness of EGCG to coronavirus...

Edit: a study says that GCG ( gallocatechin gallate ) is inhibitor against 3C-like protease 3CL....also Quercetin, epigallocatechin gallate ( EGCG ) displayed good inhibition toward 3CL.....GCG and EGCG are both in green tea.

link

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The association between vitamin D deficiency and community-acquired pneumonia

link

D is your friend

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
I got some food grade hydrogen peroxide to spray on produce.
Also can be used for kitchen counters, etc.
www.amazon.com...=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

It is also very effective at decontaminating meat prior to cooking/eating - just soak it for a half hour or so.

Cheapest way to buy it is in gallon containers of 35%, then dilute your own solutions for use around the house, but be careful! 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide is dangerous, and will burn your skin (turned mine white).

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Chloroquine phosphate/ Hydroxychloroquine dosage refences :

Chloroquine, a widely-used anti-malarial and autoimmune disease drug, has recently been reported as a potential broad-spectrum antiviral drug.8,9 Chloroquine is known to block virus infection by increasing endosomal pH required for virus/cell fusion, as well as interfering with the glycosylation of cellular receptors of SARS-CoV.10 Our time-of-addition assay demonstrated that chloroquine functioned at both entry, and at post-entry stages of the 2019-nCoV infection in Vero E6 cells (Fig. 1c, d). Besides its antiviral activity, chloroquine has an immune-modulating activity, which may synergistically enhance its antiviral effect in vivo. Chloroquine is widely distributed in the whole body, including lung, after oral administration. The EC90 value of chloroquine against the 2019-nCoV in Vero E6 cells was 6.90 μM, which can be clinically achievable as demonstrated in the plasma of rheumatoid arthritis patients who received 500 mg administration.11 Chloroquine is a cheap and a safe drug that has been used for more than 70 years and, therefore, it is potentially clinically applicable against the 2019-nCoV.

Link

Expert consensus on chloroquine phosphate for the treatment of novel coronavirus pneumonia The multicenter collaboration group of Department of Science and Technology of Guangdong Province and Health Commission of Guangdong Province for chloroquine in the treatment of novel coronavirus pneumonia Published 2020-02-20 Abstract At the end of December 2019, a novel coronavirus (COVID-19) caused an outbreak in Wuhan, and has quickly spread to all provinces in China and 26 other countries around the world, leading to a serious situation for epidemic prevention. So far, there is still no specific medicine. Previous studies have shown that chloroquine phosphate (chloroquine) had a wide range of antiviral effects, including anti-coronavirus. Here we found that treating the patients diagnosed as novel coronavirus pneumonia with chloroquine might improve the success rate of treatment, shorten hospital stay and improve patient outcome. In order to guide and regulate the use of chloroquine in patients with novel coronavirus pneumonia, the multicenter collaboration group of Department of Science and Technology of Guangdong Province and Health Commission of Guangdong Province for chloroquine in the treatment of novel coronavirus pneumonia developed this expert consensus after extensive discussion. It recommended chloroquine phosphate tablet, 500mg twice per day for 10 days for patients diagnosed as mild, moderate and severe cases of novel coronavirus pneumonia and without contraindications to chloroquine.

Link

COVID-19 clinical trial: hydroxychloroquine 400mg per day for 5 days

Link

Note : Chloroquine phosphate/ Hydroxychloroquine are prescription drugs , so need a doctor who understand / knows COVID-19 and treatment protocols .

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Importart details about vitamin C

There`s 4 main gategorys

Food / drink based vitamin C.....very good and natural "whole food vitamin C "
Oral vitamin C capsules ......good for normal circumstances
IV vitamin C........very good for emergency situation like infection, pneunomia etc..
Liposomal vitamin C.....Superb form as long the product is made right ( not all have )

The great advantage of liposomal C is , dont have to go any place for getting IV treatment and pay $$$ the service, plus i believe that with liposomal version cells actually get better vitamin C than with IV ...so to me liposomal is the best version for emergency/prevention.

Opinion is, 6 grams of liposomal vitamin C equals 50 grams of IV vitamin C ( source link )

Are Liposome-Encapsulated Vitamin C And/Or The Levy Multi-C Protocol More Effective Than Intravenous Vitamin C? – Part 2

The Remarkable Health Benefits of Liposomal Vitamin C

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
It seems like there is a zombie phenomenon related to this WuFlu after all

I'll tell y'all.....the zombies are real!

Note: this is all just a theory

I was trying to figure out what differences children and adults have in immunity, inflammation, cytokines. Well it seems that childrens cytokine production differs from adults . And as is with this WuFlu so far, the mortality and lack of serious or critical cases with children show, it`s quite different story with children...thank God! .

link

But the real takeaway is called senescent cells....and that differs from children and adults.....in children the senescent cells are also at work, when needed....but either self regulate or die.
With aging....the Senescent cells , small part of them refuse to die, and start accumulate in body....this start causing aging, more inflammation, more cytokines etc..and from about 20 years up it may start build up to our precious bodys...

These Senescent cells become zombie cells...

link

Luckely there is Senolytic Drugs that help reduce those Senescent cells.....like quercetin, fisetin, bromelain ,vitamin C, nicotinamide mononucleotide to name few...

First-in-human trial of senolytic drugs encouraging

Senolytics target cellular senescence, a process in which damaged cells, rather than dying, persist and become toxic to cells around them. Cellular senescence has been shown to drive multiple age-related diseases, including idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF), a chronic, irreversible and progressive disease that results in scarring of the lungs. In animal studies, run by Mayo Clinic collaborators James Kirkland, M.D., Ph.D.; Nathan LeBrasseur, Ph.D., M.S., and Tamara Tchkonia, Ph.D., senolytics selectively cleared these toxic cells in mice that model IPF.

So it`s like we have rogue zombies cells up from 20 year, that can start causing major issues ...

But then again....it may be that, i have no clue what i am even talking here ...but just trying to pull theory from my hat
Well this is ATS ...hmmm...
edit on 6-3-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I have developed a preventive measure for Covid-19. It's working for me anyway....lots of popcorn and 420 edibles with an occasional bag of Salt and Vinegar chips with very hot salsa.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

What ever helps

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Upon further reading i noticed that some flavonoids can act also as cytokine Modulators, and some were allready mentioned here, quercetin and luteolin.

These seems relevant :

Apigenin
Fisetin
Luteolin
Naringenin
Quercetin

Artichoke Extract contains luteolin and apigenin .

With this coronavirus as has been discussed on ATS , it seems like the inflammatory & cytokine effect that is the most dangerous effect , so if can down regulate cytokines with flavonoids it should give better changes to recover. Some of those same flavonoids are also anti-viral so really look to me important IMO.

Flavonoids as Cytokine Modulators: A Possible Therapy for Inflammation-Related Diseases

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I have this it's expensive suppose to be the very best
Liposomal Vitamin C

I very long thread right here on ATS all about it
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Thanks Blue_Jay33, really massive thread there, it ' good that o many people know lipo 'C ....

I even think that liposomal vitamin C should me made by country , for emergency situations....they should have factory that is ready to produce massive amounts of it and then give to citizens.....that would help a lot in a situation like we are now...it would be less expensive when calculate all the cost of sick people per year.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Thanks for this thread on anti-viral nutrients.

Regarding seaweeds, last time I checked, there are only four vendors that check their seaweed products for ionizing radiation. (Ever since 2011, it's been reasonable to assume some radiation contamination in any seaweeds from Japan.) Those vendors include Larch Hanson, the Seaweed Man (he harvests his own catch from the Gulf of Maine and has it tested for radiation at the University of Maine); Eden Foods, a longtime macrobiotic supplier, started testing its organic seaweed and other products from Japan in 2011 and never stopped; Gold Mine Natural Foods, another longtime macrobiotic supplier, also tests its Japanese products for radiation; Maine Coast Sea Vegetables has its seaweeds tested for radiation. So there you go. (I have no financial connection with those companies.)

The US National Library of Medicine (NLM) has a few research papers in their databases on the natural anti-viral properties of ginger. One isn't used to hearing much about the healing power of ginger, garlic, etc., similar to your earlier list at/near the top of this thread, because no pharmaceutical company is going to make big money from ginger. The healing power of ginger is said to stem from it being a potent natural source of dietary organic germanium (Ge-132). Ge-132 has no direct connection with elemental germanium, from the periodic table of the elements: Elemental germanium is toxic, and should *never* be consumed, whereas Ge-132 has definite healing power. There are one or two out-of-print books from Japan (one is in English) that summarize the results of using Ge-132 in medical clinics in Japan for the healing of various chronic medical conditions. Ge-132 is on the U.S. GRAS list (generally recognized as safe), but it's quite expensive to refine, so the cheapest price I have seen on it this year ($35) is at Wal-Mart online. Its US manufacturer is Jarrow, a reputable supplement company.

Dietary organic germanium is somewhat rare in the Earth's crust, and traditional healing plants (like the knotweed you mentioned earlier) do contain it in quantity. Ginger contains a generous amount of Ge-132. The exact amount varies ... it depends on the soil where the plants were grown; these traditional healing plants will take it up from the soil if it is there to begin with. Conversely, any edible garden plants you grow will take up the Ge-132 from a few Ge-132 capsules you mix up with the dirt they are growing in ... and they will grow faster that way, the above author said.

The "healing waters" at Lourdes were tested and found high in Ge-132, and the water component was found to be structured water. (That's kind of cool.)

I would raise a beer icon to you folks, but I rarely drink beer. Around our house, we do have a glass of sake once a month or so, but I have not seen any sake icons. ....Cheers, anyway.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

For any who want to dive deeply into dietary makeovers that vastly strengthen the human immune system, a medical doctor speaks:

nutritionfacts.org...

When you go to that page, scroll down a few inches to see an option on the left pane that says "transcript," if you would rather read the text than watch his video presentation.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Don't watch the news and you'll be fine. Lol.

Wanna hear a joke about COVID-19?

You probably won't get it.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
So a few people might be getting to hear about Ivermectin #1671 - Bret Weinstein & Dr. Pierre Kory
The Joe Rogan Experience · 2021-06-22

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It seems like lockdowns, masks and jabs aren’t stopping it! Exercise, good diet, and a healthy immune system have done me good! Take my apple cider vinegar every evening a reply to: Kenzo

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Lianhua Qingwen

The Chinese herb, around for 1000 years. Was targeted by NIH. Isn't that where Fauci's wife works? 🤔

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

This capsule helped cure people in Wuhan. It's like the Chinese Ivermectin. I guess (Ivermectin discovered in ground outside of Tokyo). We are OF this planet, so it makes sense that our planet can provide natural medicine to cure her creatures.

For thousands of years, traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) plays an important role in treating human diseases [[9], [10], [11], [12], [13], [14]]. Lianhua Qingwen (LHQW) is a classical Chinese medical preparation, while one of its prescription compositions Maxingshigan Decoction has a history of more than thousand years to treat plague, and exhibits antiviral and lung protection actions [15,16]. LHQW is now officially recorded in Chinese Pharmacopeia (2015 Edition) and has been used to treat viral influenza for more than one decade, including in the fight against SARS in 2002–2003 in China [17]. This review has introduced the advances of LHQW in anti-viral treatment, intending to provide ideas for the timely treatment of COVID-19 patients.

Results
The collected evidence demonstrated that LHQW exhibited benefits against COVID-19. Impressively, LHQW in conjunction with conventional treatment could significantly improve COVID-19 patients as a synergetic strategy. The mechanisms were mainly involved the antiviral activity, and regulation of inflammation response as well as immune function.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAm

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Wed Nov 17 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join