It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Chinese City Iintroduced a Draft to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs to stop Spread of Coronavirus!

page: 4
15
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
originally posted by: Xtrozero
originally posted by: vethumanbeing

vhb: I can name another potential scenario for quickly spreading disease in China: for some reason the Chinese spit out their saliva instead of swallowing it. Spit covers the floors of restaurants, markets, streets. Virus lives in saliva.


Xtrozero: It goes on and on, like lead paint in child toys, power in baby formula that basically starved babies in Africa... It is funny how a Communist country does whatever they can for maximum profit no matter the cost to people. Life is cheap there, life is cheap in any Communist country...

They do not value the 'individual'. They instead value the idea of a 'collective' comprised of obedient servants. This is the problem with Communism and it bleeds into Socialism as this: no one is allowed to be Exceptional or Heroic. All must be equally mediocre in order to not offend by being distinguished. SICK IDEOLOGY as those at the top are obviously gifted *above the fray* manipulators.




posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

They do not value the 'individual'. They instead value the idea of a 'collective' comprised of obedient servants. This is the problem with Communism and it bleeds into Socialism as this: no one is allowed to be Exceptional or Heroic. All must be equally mediocre in order to not offend by being distinguished. SICK IDEOLOGY as those at the top are obviously gifted *above the fray* manipulators.


About 95% true... There is a top 5% that live like billionaires even though they have little money as everyone else lives in poverty. It doesn't matter the system or what they use as currency, in a Communist system positional power IS their currency. Even in NK they have a top 5% that live like kings while the rest of the 95% are starving.

As you say when we go down this path individuals become numbers and numbers have an acceptable loss associated with everything, well except the top 5%. When China became Communist the acceptable loss was about a third of their population as was the same with the the Soviet Union. Pol Pot was a little different as it was EVERYONE not a farmer...



 
15
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join