It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Sorry if this is the wrong area but, I'm having trouble posting under "Introductions". There is no optional button visible to click on in order to post. I logged in through my Facebook account. I found an area that had a thread posting option but, when I tried to do that, I was told that I already had a thread that was ready but, I haven't seen any indication of this. What am I doing incorrectly? Please tell me.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hello Hi!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MajinDan
Near the top of the first page on the Introductions forum there is a line of icons running from "Recent" to "New topic". "New topic" is the one you need. You can't make threads in most other forums until you have made a few replies to other threads first. Used to be 20, may now be 5.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Thank you for that tip. I'll try again.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: asala

I would like to post about a UFO sighting that occurred this evening in Oceanside, ca and witnessed by several people. We took about 100 photos and live photos and 10 or so videos. I have been a fan of this site for years but never signed up. Now that I have I see I am only allowed to post in this forum. Can you help me?

Thanks
Alexis Lennon
Designer in S. California

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hi. I'm new here but I have just one problem. I can't figure out how to make an introduction post. Would love some help!

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
i live in london and the sky is amazing and clear and its freezing cold
u can see the stars much better when the cold front comes in
I just went 4 a cigarette in the garden and looked up at the stars and I saw something Ive never seen before it was a fast moving object flying high at a speed that ive never seen before and it had lights but faint and not flashing it was moving really smoothly and the way it turned was like nothing ive seen before and then disappeared into the sky
I was trying 2 see if I could see it again but no luck
I went indoors and tried 2 explain and my so just giggled
so I searched on the net but only one person said the same thing back in 2008 in Europe and what he said was excactly what I saw
what was it can anyone explain
I am not a believer in UFOs as there's never been any real evidence
I am so hyped up and amazed and also a bit shaken its hard 2 explain something that u only saw by yourself

(post by aiecompany12 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I'm new here. Passed by just to say hi!

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tarallo

I'm new as well so hello back.I cant post an introduction thread think I must post here certain number of times first?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy
In most forums you need 5 posts to make a thread, a few forums require more. I thought the introductions forum had no minimum post requirement to start a thread but maybe that was changed if you tried and it doesn't work. I'm not allowed to start a new account to test it, only one ID per person allowed here.

edit on 20171220 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
You should be able to do it from THIS forum (the Introductions forum). Near the top of this page, just above the first post, you will find a "new thread" icon. Click on that.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Thank you. I am not in a rush to be honest. Introductions in public not my favourite thing

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Thank you as well.I only see an icon with an X. Nice getting used to posting here for now its so different to fakebook

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Sorry I meant a line in circle like a stop sign?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Five icons starting with a heart sign.
You need the middle one, cross in a circle.
The mistake often made by newcomers is to press Enter after writing the thread title. The software then puts up the thread automatically without waiting for anything else. Look at the message in the main field and click on that first.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Thank you again.I am taking babysteps until the scary introduction

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
And if you find the piskies leading you astray, just turn your jacket inside out (I had a Cornish grandfather).

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Your Grandfather spoke wise words!

Are introduction posts expected before replying in other forums please?Thank you again.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
They are not obligatory. Just the only kind of thread you can make before reaching the minimum limits for other forums. I think ten posts will be enough generally, but you need a larger number to get into certain special forums. (When you can see threads from ReallyTopSecret, you can also post there).
My grandfather was a St.Just-in-Penwith man. I'm back there on another pilgrimage in the summer.

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join