It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Greetings from Colorado, grandaddy of all underground military installations.
Came by to check the latest poop on Big Hole in NC.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KD0KSP

Hey welcome and I haven't heard of this sinkhole!

Hit the link here and press the Plus sign that says "new topic" to make your introduction thread and maybe mention this sinkhole there and people will point you to threads and information about it here on the boards.
See you round.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I would like to post in the podcast section of ATS but am unable to. Is there an approval process a new member must go through?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Hey thanks....

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Yo everyone welcome to the site man

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: asala
Hello. I hope I get a response quickly. I am unsure of how to create an Introduction thread. I have looked. Scoured the Earth and nowhere do I see an option. Yes I am a blind idiot, but a blind idiot in need of human companionship and advice.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Hi and welcome

Hit the link below and press the Plus ( + ) sign that says "new topic" to make your introduction thread.
See you round.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 31-8-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
From what I can see there is no plus sign. Is it at the top of the page? Sorry for not knowing :/

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

No worries

See here a screen shot of the plus sign icon on the far right. It has "New Topic" labelled under it. Click that.

edit on 31-8-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Ok I know the issue. That plus sign is a circle with a line through it. Now what do I do to fix that?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I figured how to do it another way. At the top of this discussion it has a "New Thread" button. I wonder why the one you mentioned doesn't appear for me correctly.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Not sure, must be as an older member I have a different thread start icon perhaps. I'll look into with someone .
But glad you can get started.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackenthesun

This is not the type help that is being offered. Call your mother.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
I figured how to do it another way. At the top of this discussion it has a "New Thread" button. I wonder why the one you mentioned doesn't appear for me correctly.
Some forums require a minimum number of posts or other requirements to start a new thread, and it varies from forum to forum, or at least it did. Introductions doesn't have such a requirement so new members can post here immediately.

So may find that you can start a new thread here, but not in the Posse Comitatus forum or the 911 forum, which are two examples that I think have more strict requirements so you may not see a button to start a new thread in those.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Hey thanks Arbi.

The member I believe couldn't start a thread by clicking the new topic icon (plus sign in a circle) in thread introductions.
They went with the new thread icon on top of this page ...LOL go me the old foggie being clueless

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Who knows? lol

My assumption is that the description "That plus sign is a circle with a line through it. Now what do I do to fix that? " can't happen on the introductions forum so I assumed they were on another forum without realizing it, though of course I could be wrong, but I must admit I won't believe it happened on the introductions forum without seeing a screenshot. The only way I know of they could get that was to be on another forum.

Of course if they are on this thread and use the new thread icon it will work because then there's no doubt they're in a forum that allows new members to start new threads.

It was a great idea to post your screenshot by the way, which made it very clear what to look for, but we still have no screenshot of "That plus sign is a circle with a line through it" on the introductions forum.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

It comes up a bit...maybe someone can do an updated thread how to do a intro thread in the intro forum with a "you need 5 posts" rules etc and sticky it to intros forum.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bobafett1972

Oh crap.....

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join