It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by human001

As it was said above, you need 20 posts to start a thread. You could visit these threads to increase your post count if you want to post yours as soon as possible:

Post A Funny Pic, I'm Bored...

A place to practice linking and embedding

Adopt a New Member!

Mood Music - Whats Song Represents How You feel right NOW

Post A Funny Video, I'm Bored

ENJOY: You're Banned Game!

Name a movie that gave you nightmares after watching it

The Three Word Story!!

if you could have one wish granted in your lifetime what would it be?

New ATS Media Member's Photos Thread

What made you smile today?

What does your avater tell us about you???

What horror movie impacted you the most as a child?

I think the best forum for your thread would be the Fragile Earth one?

And here's how to post pictures:

1) Go to the upload option, in TOOLS+, and select image from your computer

2)Image is uploaded, you see it in your folder. Click on it.

3)Image will appear in another window with options listed. Select "Use in a post", copy the link, paste it in the post you're writing.

Hope this helps

edit on 18-4-2012 by Casandra because: Wow! I didn't realize this post was going to be so long... Sorry about that

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
what made me sign up is i have been back and forth from site to site and this one is by far the best sight.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

Great post there.

If anyone wants to post an image which is automatically centered however, then bear in mind you don't copy the top link highlighted in Casandra's post, instead you need to copy the full url of the image, in other words the link at the bottom of this image she provided here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/vt4f0a5978.jpg[/atsimg]

Paste that into a post but add the appropriate image tags to It so It looks exactly like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/uz4e7d11fd.jpg[/atsimg]

Doing so then produces this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/uz4e7d11fd.jpg[/atsimg]

Thus the image is now centered as opposed to being stuck on the left hand side.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
How do we delete our account?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Recently joined ATS but seem to be having trouble updating my location/mood etc. Can someone redirect me to the correct page where i can alter this?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mickles
Recently joined ATS but seem to be having trouble updating my location/mood etc. Can someone redirect me to the correct page where i can alter this?

What you need to do is click on "Tools" at the top of the page, and doing so will take you here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

There you can edit your location, your timezone, your current mood, your signature and everything else of this nature.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Thanks Rising Against

Now to find some good avatars

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mickles

No problem.

If you need some help with getting your avatar uploaded and re-sized, once you find one that is, feel free to just give me a shout.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
thank you for such an incredible website

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

I have little or no idea how forums work and have just discovered how to post! I'm looking forward to posting my conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
How do I put a link on on my signature? I used the proper HTML code...but for some reason this and other HTML (bold face type) is not displaying properly...Is there something different I have to do on this site with the HTML for it to display on my signature?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

hey, im new, and I wonder if its alright to air political opinions here?
THanks

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hi ATS.

Been following the site for 3 years and now it's time for me to hopefully contribute to the great work this site does for in helping people to find some light in this ever darkening world.

Anyway i would like to post my opinions on the conflict in the middle east and post some videos to back up my views and opinions.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hi ATS.

How do i put a picture on my profile?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LondonMaven

Here you go. This should walk you through it.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I haven't seen this question being asked just yet but what is the REALLY Above top secret section? I've been lurking around for years and only recently have I realized that, that section is forbidden. How does one gain access to it? Or is it just an admin/mod section?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

It's a forum that was hidden from searches and non members, so technically you could post threads that were "secret" and only shown to the RATS members. Back then it was 500 points a month or something like that. Now it's open to anyone over a certain about of posts. I think the number is 200 posts.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I have been a long time fan and reader of the site but I saw something in the sky over Phoenix today that compelled me to create an account and post what i saw. I just tried to create a post but since i am new it wont let me. can the Mod message me and help? i have a few pictures of some very strange chemtrails and when i called the operator at Sky Harbor airport to inquire about it they told me it was "a military aircraft and not to worry" but as i pressed for more info he said that it was a C-130 that was burning fuel. It still seemed very odd to me so i called my friend who is a pilot for a major airline that flies jumbo jets to ask him about it. He had some interesting comments. i need help uploading the pics and i can also add more details about location, etc.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ConcernedCitizen99

You need to have 20 posts before you can make your own threads.

Just jump in anywhere and spout off with your opinion in a few threads. You'll be there in no time.

edit on 7/11/12 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hi,

I am breet.

I am new here.

Try to help me.

[
link removed]
edit on 7/25/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join