It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Well this is scarier than i thought it would be!!

Hi everyone, im new to ATS...as youve probably gathered! What an exciting feeling it is to know that i can now comment on threads that i have been following and reading for months.

I have a newbie question though...how do i make an introductory thread? I know im prob's being blind but i cant seem to find where to do it! Any help to get me on my feet would be appreciated. Thanks fellow ats'ers. x

and there it was the 'thread' button right next to the 'reply' button i used to post here!
edit on 15-10-2011 by mazzle because: for being blind

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzle

Go to the Introductions forum and click the "new thread" button on the top left.

Its just like adding a reply to a post but, there is a space at the top to give your thread a name.

Good luck and welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Okay, here goes nothing. I have joined to share some information about some of my escapades into the unknown, to connect with like minded individuals....but before I babble on(a bad habbit)....I need to know if there is a way to post audio files as the vast majority of my contributions are EVPs. I am by trade a ghost hunter but have a deep interest in ALL aspects of the paranormal, I am a total noobie to this message board thingy so any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I bless you forever.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewMoon
I bless you forever.

Pardon me but, uh, what???

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ParaNormality

Hey there,
Hmm it might be a good start for you to add bits to pod casting, www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm guessing that's the sort of thing where you would be able to upload bits like that, Have a peek about and get back to me, and I will try and get you all the help needed,

Asala,

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Thanks for the help...I tried to sign into the data upload ATS page the other day but for some reason it kept telling me that sign ups were unavailable. But its all good as my laptop is currently down some all of my internet adventures are confined to my smart phone. I'm just happy to participate in some convos and eventually be able to start my own threads. Thank you for you assistance though

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
hey, bonjour je suis frenchis , et j'habite en france je viens de decouvrir votre site tres interressant, comme vous tous d'ailleurs desoler mais je ne parle pas et ecris encore moins l'anglais, disons que je le siffle mieux que je le parle salut

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
helllo Frenchie Bienvenue chez ATS, j'espère que d'être ici, vous pouvez apprendre l'anglais car c'est notre façon de communiquer sur les planches, il n'ya pas beaucoup français afin que vous trouverez peut-être un peu difficile, mais laissez-moi savoir s'il ya quelque chose que je peux aider, il peut vous être intéressant d'utiliser un traducteur comme google pour vous aider à écrire en anglais,

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
hello

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AyoungminD

Hey
Welcome to ATS,

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Since i haven't made 20 posts i cant make a new thread but what can i do, i need some help and badly, people say that the collapse is "imminent", im just a kid, how do i survive, live in a small house nowhere to put stuff, parents dont know about nwo wont listen to me what can i do please help and i know i may be going against the rules by posting this on the introductory forums but what do i do? : (

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hey
Aww don't worry, I know reading loads of stuff can really make you feel unprepared but please dont panic,

Being aware of what is going on around you is a big + Knowledge is a big key,

If anything i would start with survival stuff, Its always good to know if a situation occurred, just knowing what to do is a massive plus on other people around you,

learn about water and how to store it ect, But again please don't panic!

And its ok to post your question here on my thread,
check out the survival forum im sure you will get some great ideas there,
You can reply to posts untill you get your 20,

WElcome to ATS!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I'm currently a student just trying to make sense of all this madness. I've been a frequent visitor for a while now and always knew I would do this eventually so here I am.

Peace&Love

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Hey guys, been reading stuff on here for a while and decided to join, dont know why i waited so long? anyhoo, my question is this, when logged in, is there a way to make a specific article a favourite? like, click on it and then save it to some kind of always there/read anytime kind of folder? cant seem to find how to do this, if its possible (which it probably is)

ta old chaps!

martin.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
hello again, im guessing the answer to my last post is to subscribe to thread and its on your my ats page thingy yeah? all sorted i guess, unless there is another/easier way? lol

thanks in advance,

martin.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bobafett1972

A very welcoming site! I hope someone will Adopt me cause I am clueless at the moment I couldn't even find a reply button to a post I desperately wanted to reply to when I just joined a few minutes ago.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hey and welcome

Yes my ATS s the way to do it

Welcome Hazel, Glad to have you here! Have a peek around and im more than happy to help you about,

It might be good to start a intro thread and you can get the feel of posting a little on there

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Hello im not new to this site but ive never started an account just like reading the stuff thats on here but just about 20mins ago about 10:50 - 10:55 pm Phoenix, Az time i was having a cig when i looked up at the sky and saw what i thought was a plane with a LONG chem trial behind it when all of a sudden it just stopped flashing red and white over and over again. I have no pics or anything do to it being so dark and the plane or what not being so high so i know alot of people wont believe this but i thought this should be sent out there so people can know what i witnessed. So my question to you is how would i go about posting something do to me being new and cant post stuff and im not gonna post something about this a few week or months into this cuz then no one is gonna believe a word i say even though its a long shot now being i have no proof.

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join