It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by Darr247

Wow!

You found some really old stuff there. ATS didn't look like that since even before I started here.

Perhaps the thread name should be changed to
"Hey new members!! Don't bother perusing the first xxx pages; Go directly to the end and ask your questions, because outdated info is never corrected here, and there is no way in this forum software to save where you left off."

Next question... how do I delete my account?

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Darr247

Most people come and just post there questions on here as we have the "Freshman's forum" where alot of the updated info is, We have had a number of updates and upgrades as the site has got alot bigger so there was no point me changing the info at the start until it had all be done, I'm in the process of doing an index for all you need to know for new members so you have it all in one place,

To answer your 2nd question, You just simply log out.
We do not allow account removals as if you have posted on threads then its not fair on everyone else if the thread is then disrupted and blank in certain areas,

If you have any issues feel free to contact me and i'm more than happy to help answer any issues you may have,

Thanks,

Asala

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
So anyone know how to unpuddlefy my brain after it's been immersed in work and school for 60 hours per week so that I might add to discussions more regularly and get to 20 posts before say ... Christmas??

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by rschmfem
and get to 20 posts before say ... Christmas??

Gotten
Thanks anyway!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ive been trying to make a new thread for the past 24 hours. Pretty urgent. This is nonsense how i have to ramble on with 20 post when most people probably would just leave the site in the first place.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wizkhalifa

Unfortunately, we've got a ton of folks who come here with only one purpose - spamming the boards. the 20 post rule eliminates that problem.

if you'd like, you can u2u me about this new thread and we can see if a workaround isn't in order.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by wizkhalifa

Unfortunately, we've got a ton of folks who come here with only one purpose - spamming the boards. the 20 post rule eliminates that problem.

if you'd like, you can u2u me about this new thread and we can see if a workaround isn't in order.

Or he could make just one more post and he would be able to make all the threads he wants to, no problem...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Thanks for the helpful info, reading threads now

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Artlicious

And if there is something you dont understand be sure to ask

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

edit on 19-9-2011 by ooScotty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Hello there, I am sure this information is out there somewhere for a new person to read, however I cannot find it. If someone could direct me to the correct place, I'd be happy to go there.

My question is about sending private messages, or "u2u" messages as they are called on this forum. A user has messaged me, and sadly, after typing a response, I was notified I could not send any private message except to staff, and my message was eaten alive.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Hi, I was just wondering where i should go so i can introduce myself and hopefully start some interesting conversations. i'm simply a new member and i'm not sure where to go or what to do. any and all responses and help would be amazing.
thank you. -John Calvary

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnCalvary

Here is the new members introduction forum, so thats where you start
go make a thread and say hello

You can't start a new thread in the other forums till you have 20 posts so you should find some threads that interest you and reply to them too

edit on 26-9-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
- 1/2 oz Absolut Citron Vodka
- 1/2 oz Bacardi Limon Rum
- 1/2 oz Jose Quervo Gold
- 1/2 oz Triple Sec
- 1/2 oz Dry Gin
- 4 oz Sour Mix
- 2 oz Coke

I believe that Tesco signed a peace treaty with Disney in '92 citing increased poaching of Pixies and Minnies...

SWEET!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hey im Josh. I just got my post removed by ATS idk. why. but im still getting closer. = )

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.
edit on 9-10-2011 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I have found the anser for FREE ENERGY FOR EVERYONE!!

"It also bodes ill for the prospect of fusion using helium-3, a rare helium isotope that is missing a neutron. Physicists have yet to achieve pure helium-3 fusion, but if they did, we'd have a clean, virtually infinite power source. Or so the theory goes."

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.
edit on 9-10-2011 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Hi, I have just subscribed to ats forums and just logged in so i'm completely unfamiliar with this website.

I have a question that comes into my mind as can't find the right forum to post into.
The situation is like this i'm a victim of gangstalking and dew weapons harrasment this is the case for like ten years and it's still going on.

So basiqually i wan't to start a thread that deals about this form of covert legalized torture and provide information for people that are interested in knowing more.
But i can't find the right topic forum to post it in.

Is it possible to ask for the creation of such forum topic?

If not where should i create the thread?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dissidentx

I think the Grey Area is the way to go:

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

The Grey Area

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by dissidentx

I think the Grey Area is the way to go:

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

The Grey Area

4 The grey area i see i will check it when i find the time thx for the info! For the time being i will search additional info.

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join