It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stephanies

Meh, 20 posts goes fast, mate.. .

With thousands of topics, bound to be some to your liking , no?
edit on Sun Jul 3 2011 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Lacyisarobot

Isn't this cheating???

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I have a question I can't wait on. Since this is post number two ( funny since I am on here for an hour each day) and not 20 could I please get some help. I was listening to Coast to Coast tonight and he was saying the best way to see UFO's is using 3rd gen night vision binoculars or goggles He also stated the Russians make the best ones.

However, since I live in Canada I am limited to absolutely NO models coming here from Russia.
Does anyone know of a solid pair of 3rd gen that wouldnt require me going to the bank and taking out a mortgage to buy them?

Thank you :-)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HockeySense

My advice is to get your 20 posts out of the way and then post a thread asking that question.

Hardly anyone looks in here, at least not any of the cool people who know where to get awesome Russian tech anyway.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Ya I thought of that AFTER I clicked send haha.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

This is actually quite helpful. I am heading there now :-)

Thank you

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Bikereddie

It is with great trepidation that I enter this lion's den. (I do have some good news that I would share.)
Figuring out the structure and protocols of this most formidable website is beyond me. I can barely
use e-mail (just barely), and I am already mystified and uncertain how, or whether, to proceed.

Here is how it is. I signed up to join the ATS community using my own pc, which has a unique
number-name of its own. I received a response via e-mail containing my password assignment.
The ATS e-mail response also specified the number-name of a computer, but it is not my pc.
It does not even resemble the number-name of my pc.

Is this normal? Is it kosher? Or do I detect the whiff of something rotten in the state of Denmark?

Oh, what I call a "computer number-name" is referred to in the e-mail as an "IP address,"
if that helps any.

Does the failure of the two IP addresses to correspond reveal that my first-ever, brand new
ATS account has already been "hacked?"

If one among the more compassionate regulars or old hands could reassure me, this
fledgeling will be much obliged to you for your courtesy.

p.s. This is my first contribution to the giant conversation. 19 to go (if I find my wings). Then
I may have something wonderful to tell.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Umm... I think I posted a thread about timeshifts but it either was deleted or maybe I really didn't post it?

Would a Mod be able to help me out?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by misszrnia

Here is your thread Timeshift/psychic ATS Oddities! you can find all your threads here in your Members Profile

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Thanks for your help. You guys have posted up some useful stuff. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Glad to be a memeber. Been a stalker for a while now and decided to sign up. Thanks for the thread.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hello, welcome to ATS. There are many forums and topics that you will find your place in. Have fun.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I've been reading ATS for a few months now and finally decided to register

I just want to point out a possible error and not sure where to post it. When viewing the site as a guest (not logged in) the link to "World War 3" under the "Forums" page has been broken for at least a month. It seems to work fine now that I'm logged in so I'm not sure if this is intentional?

I can't post new topics yet so just hoping a moderator/admin will see my post here. Thanks

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Not sure what can be done but you came to the right place. Asala is our ATS mom no matter our age. Glad you are here.....

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hi! I just started posting on ATS. I thought that ATS had a policy about calling other posters names. Manners and decorum? I guess that's not true, since I've been called a 'Dunce' by a longer term member and the comment stands. So, what exactly are the rules for name calling? Is is only curse words that are not allowed? Does this mean that if I played those games, I could retort with "Troll"? I'm really not into that and will search out a more grown up forum to post in, although this is fun to read.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

Hey there, Well firstly im sorry that you have felt that your experience here has not been that good, Sadly us staff cant see every post thats made due to the sheer volume, So we really ask that if you have been called a name then you alert us to this so we can review, You are right we do not allow name calling and its not tolerated,

We have a system called Complaints/suggestions and that alert us staff to your issue, and then can be dealt with swiftly,
Please u2u me a link and ill shall take a peek, or use the complaints so that we can look in to the issue,

Thanks, x
Asala

edit on 8-8-2011 by asala because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I hate to bother ATS staff for something that isn't an issue. Since there is a rule about that, I will. I love the forums and search engine. Reading is different than posting. (No, I don't have a link for that statement and I can't prove it. LOL)

Thank You!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

Its never a bother thats what we are here for, Just keep it in mind for next time or message me and ill come sort it out lol, (I sound like a body guard now) lol

But have fun and look for the gems among the mayhem there are many,

Take care,

Asala x

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hi. Glad you can be of assistance. I was just wondering when I am able to post any videos on here as I have loads that I have taken myself that will hopefully help in the truth we all seek. I seem to have been posting replies on the wrong place so was wandering if I need to come back onto this forum to post things? Thanks for any help you can give. Enjoying the site alot

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join