It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Three

You need to post a transparent gif into your avatar space to make the background image full size.

I don't know why I am doing this as I am doll phobic but
h ttp://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0785735f0068.png
paste this. (without the space between the h and the t) into your avatar url box and you should be able to see your terrifying dolls terrifying feet

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pisky

lol asala living in canada.. that explains a few things about computer conections .. why o why didnt you take me too...?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Is there a way to find a thread that I flagged? Because pretty much once I read a thread once I never see it again unless it comes up on the recent post page.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

It should be on your subscribed threads under my ats, unless you either hit the x (delete) button like how I like to do on accident. If it's not there, you can try to remember the thread title or a few key words and type it into the ats search box.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
reply to post by enjoies05

It should be on your subscribed threads under my ats, unless you either hit the x (delete) button like how I like to do on accident. If it's not there, you can try to remember the thread title or a few key words and type it into the ats search box.

Actually, only threads you posted replies in or hit the "subscribe" button for will show up on your subscribed threads list. Falgging a thread doesn't automatically put it there.

If you want to follow a thread but, don't have something to add to it, hit the subscribe button next to the flag button and you can keep track of that thread.

As for the one you are looking for, the best course of action would be to run an ATS search (which, admittedly isn't very good) or, if you can remember who posted the thread, go to their profile and look it up on their list of threads.

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

You are correct, color me embarrassed

I was thinking it automatically set it over, well...... it should

I only subscribe when I want to watch how the conversation goes, on rare occasions before I jump into it. It makes sense to send flagged threads there as well.

Mods....oh mods......can we make that happen.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

reply to post by whatwasthat

So...long story short you want to know where to go to set up your avatar?

ATS got rid of the ats store a little while ago. All you have to do is click on "tools" on the top of the screen and it will open to your account settings, scroll down to "Your Avatar" and plug in whatever you want to use, I think it's the third heading or so.

Yeah ! With some help from my engineering dept I got a graphic posted as my Avitar, Thanks for your help

edit on 9-4-2011 by whatwasthat because: spelling

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatwasthat

reply to post by whatwasthat

So...long story short you want to know where to go to set up your avatar?

ATS got rid of the ats store a little while ago. All you have to do is click on "tools" on the top of the screen and it will open to your account settings, scroll down to "Your Avatar" and plug in whatever you want to use, I think it's the third heading or so.

Yeah ! With some help from my engineering dept I got a graphic posted as my Avitar, Thanks for your help

edit on 9-4-2011 by whatwasthat because: spelling

very nice

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mumofson
reply to post by MGanesh

ok guys finaly after 10 years asala has got my arm up my back in my front room... (she let her self in .)
and made me join .... so be carfull with me as shes to close .. lol..

gosh i didnt know she had it in her is your arm ok?
lol

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
help ?

yes indeed ...

cp ? donde esta ?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Hello. I've made at least 20 posts and am still not allowed to post in areas where I thought I would be welcome by now. Please help! Thanks much.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ChicagOpinion

After I posted this, I looked at my list of posts and see a couple of them have disappeared. How does that happen? Well, according to the list I'm shy of 20, but in reality I have over. If disappearing/deleted posts is common on this site, please advise. I'd like to know. Thanks much.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'm new here & i've been trying to figure out is "flagging" a good thing or a bad thing ?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Greetings,
nice to meet you all...
new to the forum... came across it looking for info about the possibility of a hollow earth...

i am 26 and from London, England...

i'm a beginner 'lucid dreamer' and interested in learning about higher human consciousness...

anyone looking to discuss the topic of a hollow earth?.. or even try setting up an exploration there?... let me know

Peace

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
How do I change my ATS name without deleting my account? is it possible?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Hello fellow skeptics! I didn't realize such a vibrant community existed. I look forward to contributing information and finding answers to questions such as; what happened to the secret international commerce railroad? All the information seems to have vanished from the web. Even waybackmachine seems to have lost the archive.

Lot's of information.... so little time.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hi, I watched the video on how to set my avatar but can't get it to show up. I uploaded a picture and chose "make avatar", but when I go to the "account settings" page the field for avatar is still empty. When I click on the Upload button it takes me back to my photo album area. I try uploading again, and still nothing. It's a gif that I've used in other boards.

Also, though I got my registration email, I haven't gotten any more emails such as for the intro thread I'm subscribed to, and there have been several posts.

Thanks in advance for any help.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SaberTruth

Got to the picture you want to use in your photo upload area, you should have 3 lines of code underneath, copy the first one (the one that starts http) and then paste that into the box that says avatar URL in your account page. click submit

As for subscription I dont think there is a way to get them sent to your email, when you subscribe to a thread it means it appears in your list of subscribed threads under "my ats"
edit on 30-4-2011 by davespanners because: spells

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Under the photo I see Options, and under that is Edit Picture, Delete, Set As Avatar, and Set As Album Cover. I don't see any http lines. I choose Avatar and it says it does it, but nothing is there. This is all in Album: My Photos, am I in the wrong area?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SaberTruth

You need to actually click on the particular image. That will bring up the full size image and the various URL choices, as Dave mentioned.

edit on Sat Apr 30 2011 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join