It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ShawnJ

Here ya go.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Notice the additional link in that post.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Disemboweled

or use the ATS search function

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Can you tell me any interesting posts to check out? I'm new. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by canofnothing

Welcome.
Suggest you pick a Forum or a recent post to get you started.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hi everyone im Simon, from australia reading ats for a few years now only just recently signed up. I am very interested in free energy particulary water powered cars there are a few sites online that offer kits or instructions to convert a petrol motor to run 100% on water i was very curious if anyone has actually tried this with any success. any help is greatly appreciated

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by djdos83
Hi everyone im Simon, from australia reading ats for a few years now only just recently signed up. I am very interested in free energy particulary water powered cars there are a few sites online that offer kits or instructions to convert a petrol motor to run 100% on water i was very curious if anyone has actually tried this with any success. any help is greatly appreciated

The best way to go about that would be to run an ATS search on free energy kits and engines that run on water. Or, if you have the required 20 posts, you could always start your own thread asking members for their input.

This thread is for technical questions about how to get around the site and how things work around here so you probably won't get a good answer in this thread.

Good luck in your search.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Hey everyone,

My name is Damini Nath. I'm an final year student at Delhi University, India. I'm studying Journalism and as my final project I'm writing a thesis on Conspiracy theories and new media.

Could someone please tell me how to contact the admin? I need to ask for permission to use these forums as a case study in my dissertation. Also I will be posting a questionairre for forum members. Hoping for feedback from you all.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaminiNath
Hey everyone,

My name is Damini Nath. I'm an final year student at Delhi University, India. I'm studying Journalism and as my final project I'm writing a thesis on Conspiracy theories and new media.

Could someone please tell me how to contact the admin? I need to ask for permission to use these forums as a case study in my dissertation. Also I will be posting a questionairre for forum members. Hoping for feedback from you all.

You could us the "contact us" at the bottom of the page. Also the site admins members, so once you get your 20 posts in you can U2U them. Just go to tools>members to find the members who are admins.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Originally posted by DaminiNath
Hey everyone,

You could us the "contact us" at the bottom of the page. Also the site admins members, so once you get your 20 posts in you can U2U them. Just go to tools>members to find the members who are admins.

I think the 20 post requirement is only for U2Us to other members, there is no limit to contact one of the mods or admins with a U2U message.

I would recommend that you post an intro thread stating your intentions and, when a mod comes along to greet you to the site, U2U them with your questions. If that mod can't help you, I'm sure they will point you towards someone who can.

Good luck and welcome aboard.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
F is flags. P is posts. S is stars. What are the other 2 letters?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Adlai

A few pages back...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also the (google)SearchATS function located on the top right of most pages can be helpful in such queries.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Thank you for your help. I have another doubt. Can I start a thread without the 20 posts?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
hi im new

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DaminiNath

I don't think there's any minimum for staring or flaging posts or threads so knock yourself out.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by daevion0
hi im new

Welcome to ATS
Good to have you here with us!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

You need 20 posts to start a thread,

But you can post on ongoing threads now, The reason for this is to stop people just coming here to spam, so although it seems a bit hard its really for the better of your enjoyment of ATS,

And 20 posts comes pretty quick, Just say hello to a few other new members ect and you will be there in no time.

Asala

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala

You need 20 posts to start a thread,

But you can post on ongoing threads now, The reason for this is to stop people just coming here to spam, so although it seems a bit hard its really for the better of your enjoyment of ATS,

And 20 posts comes pretty quick, Just say hello to a few other new members ect and you will be there in no time.

Asala

Damn, I must be gettin old. I could have sworn he asked if he could STAR a thread.

I was even wearing my glasses while reading that one, a brand new prescription too.

Maybe its some type of weird dyslexia.

Although, since this is ATS, I'll just blame TPTB.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Thanks guys. Also I'm not a 'he'. I guess its understandable. You might not be familiar with indian girl names.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hi folks I am new to the forum.

I've been a George Noory and Alex Jones fan for years. I finally got turned on to this site.

I look forward to having conversations with many of you.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rebelitarian

Well welcome aboard
Sounds like you will fit in well here, We have a vast amount of forums and topics that im sure you can get your teeth in to,

Look forward to seeing you around, Any questions you have be sure to shout my way.

Asala,

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join