It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hi GG,

I'm at a loss too, and lots of other things. What kinda thing you into?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mez353
Hi GG,

I'm at a loss too, and lots of other things. What kinda thing you into?

Most things at this site interest me! I discuss 9/11 and the financial collapse/corruption because that seems easiest to back up in a discussion and so important to expose...a way to change things.

I think we may need a paid membership to post avatars but not sure.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
You'll get your answer to that but not much else although it'll be interesting trying to find out, good luck!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Okay, I give up. I understand the P F and S, but what are W and K???

Thanks in advance

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Fecked if I know either - W=warning? K=Ketamine?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
hey everyone...
i'm a new member obviously, and i was just wondering how the people who have been here a while would recommend getting the most out of this site. i tried to get into a live chat room but apparently you need 200 posts before that is a possibility... so i guess i should just respond to any and every post that i find interesting lol? well i do like the site so far, very interesting stuff... post 1, check...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
ok, so im a new member , i need 20 posts to be able to creat a thread. so ill start by introducing myself, and see how it goes from here on end,

i have no clue where to start, but ill state that i do belive that there is alot more out there than what we see. im older than 20 but younger than 30, and my name, well its elvis...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
hi im new but does anyone know anything about avatar pictures? ive probably missed that forum or something

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by evilkitty14

yeah, at the top of the page, there a blue tab called tools+ click on it and from there you should see Your Avatar, just click on upload, at the following page upload a pic, and copy the ats avatar link it gives u, go back to tools+ and paste it where it says your avatar and click submit, avatars are 160 x 380 i beleive.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Hi All,

This is Kelly Brooks and I am new to this forum. I am really feeling good to be out here, since I am a regular reader of the forums. Also I would like to say that this community caught my attraction as I am always on the lookout for knowledge and various other life experiences, which I am sure that I would get over here. I would be more than happy to share my viewpoint and experiences on various other topics as well. So I am really looking forward to a happy and enjoyable experience…
Hope to listen seen frm u all…

Regards
Kelly

[
link removed]
edit on 11/22/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Does commenting over here count in the 20 you need to do before being allowed to post a thread. I'm finding myself dying to post, but not so interested in contributing to much of what goes by.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Does commenting over here count in the 20 you need to do before being allowed to post a thread. I'm finding myself dying to post, but not so interested in contributing to much of what goes by.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
What is the ATS policy on fair use. I apologize if it's obvious in your faqs but i've missed them. I have generally believed you could use about 50% of another work if linked and containing original analysis. If you post something that isn't by the rules here do you have an opportunity to amend the post?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by adept2u

A good link/page to bookmark - Index of Important Website Related Threads

... Third section down: Copyright Issues .

And yes, posts in this forum count in your overall.

HTH

ETA: you can post in most forums now. It's starting a thread that requires 20 posts.
edit on Mon Nov 22 2010 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
How do I accept friend requests?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Any member can 'friend' another by going to their Profile and clicking the (friends) option.

Unless it's a recent change I'm not aware of, no acceptance is required.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
im not so new, but I do have a question that I havnt found the answer to, through all the digging I've done. So I finaly come to this one spot in hopes that someone can answer these questions, for I've found no general forum to ask such a simple question.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hey,
I heard someone mention "Writer Status" Is anyone able to tell me what this means and what benefits one would recieve?

Thanks, Ahala

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahala

Writer is given for participating in a writing contests

www.abovetopsecret.com...
read more there to give you the idea on whats needed

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join