It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hi, I wanted to post my "Hello" here, but cant seem to find anywhere where I can just "Post" instead of "Reply". Please let me know what I have to do to actually post here.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FREEMAN1776

If you want to start a thread of your own, click on the "New Thread" link.
If you're looking at a thread the link is top right just above the posts.
If you're on the "new posts" page of this Introductions Forum, the link is just below the forum name.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I haven't made it to twenty posts yet. I've been an avid lurker for a while and will do a proper introduction when I'm a little more comfortable. I hope that my avatar (photoshop whipped me butt good trying to make it) is in compliance with the avatar guidelines. If it is not I will happily change it.

Thanks for all the information.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
hello My name is Stephen Taub working as IPO Consultant in Toronto, Canada.

i like your post ,

Thanks and take care

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
After a two day journey around the site and newbie forums I am unable to find the answer to my very basic question. What do the stars at the top of the post represent? My journey to find the answer to this question has taught me much more. Knowledge I will use in the future. But for now the most basic question... What are the stars at the top of the posts. Thank you to everyone who posted the rest of the information for newbies.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Aanna

HI. welcome to ATS.

The stars and flags are a way for you to let a poster know you liked what he/she wrote. You may or may not agree with it necessarily, but for whatever the personal reason, you just want to let 'em know it was a good post.

Stars are for individual posts.
Flags are for the thread.

ETA: note, some forums do not allow stars, but will allow flags. For instance: this one. lol
edit on 7-10-2010 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Thank you so much for that quick reply. It was nearly magical. I hope I will be able to get the rest of the information I need from posts already on the site. You see I was educated before computers. Even in college it was the 101010 type of computer classes. My next goal is to read the rest of the site so I am not a repeater. Thank you again.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Greetings seasoned ATS member!

I'm a newbie to this site, though I've known about it for quite some time. While I'm glad I finally joined the forum, I'd like yours or someone's advice about something. What would you recommend as the best current thread that deals with hooking up with friends and forum members of ATS, who might be going to similar events, protests, meetings, etc. around the world? Personally, I'd like to talk with someone, who is going to be at the David Icke talk in a few days in San Rafael, CA about a possible place to stay while in the Bay Area. In other words, whom would you recommend I e-mail? Since I'm newbie, I can't start my own thread yet, and the David Icke Forums are going a little too slow for me. Thanks. PleiadianX

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Thank you for this article

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I noticed that at my profile area, there is these words P 6 F 0 S 0
W 0

I was wondering what F 0, S 0 and W 0 means thanks.
edit on 26-10-2010 by ThinkingMe because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bikereddie

Hey,I'm a new member to ATS but I've visited this site almost every day for over a year to read the topics and such,I decided to join and I really would like to post new topics,I'm full of ideas and interesting subjects,I guess you could compare me to agent mulder of the x files,I have a very open mind to all things paranormal,I have seen,and I believe.thanks for any help.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingMe
I noticed that at my profile area, there is these words P 6 F 0 S 0
W 0

I was wondering what F 0, S 0 and W 0 means thanks.
edit on 26-10-2010 by ThinkingMe because: Spelling

p= posts
f= flags
s=stars

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by UK Wizard

Hi Asala, I'm relatively new to this site as I made a post after joining and then got caught up in the vicissitudes of life for a while and now I'm back made a couple of posts but still feeling like a newbie, I do remember seeing somewhere how to make a post but for some reason it's illuding me now as I can't seem to find it, is it because I haven't made enough posts? Bummer! the elections are due in three days so this is an especially important post!

Thank you for your blessed heart!

In love and light

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenGlow

Hey GoldenGlow!

You can't start a thread until you have 20 posts. Once you've achieved that you can start a thread in any forum by clicking on "forums" in the toolbar, selecting the appropriate forum, and then using the "new thread" link at the top!

I hope this helps.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
hey, i was wondering if someone would share with me how to put up a profile picture and how to make a signature for my posts... i do have some mid-level computer skills, but i can't seem to find how to adjust these on my profile.. or is this something i have to have made my 20 posts before i can set up?
thanks for any help on this

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
okay, never mind, i dug myself a little further out of the box, and found those particular items

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hey new to Ats. I know I need to post 20 times to start a new thread. One thing I have is a "rock?" that was found after a unusual event. I have had this "rock" analyzed, looked at by the universities of De and Pa Smithsonian geologists, Nasa geologist (to see if it was a meteorite) I have not been able to get a definitive answer on what this is, only that it is not a "rock". I found this "rock" after seeing what appeared to be a bolt of lightning (5 ft diam approx) come out of the ground with a huge (30 ft) ball of electricity. I have tried to get UFO investigators interested. Only one has tried. Others have seen the info I have.
My question is are there any researchers who can decipher lab analysis on this site. Can they give me advice on other tests to be done. Also I have no idea on how to upload images and an excel file( the analysis) on this site. Hope someone can help. I do believe what I have found is directly related to this "lightning" (the only way I can describe it) that I observed. It happened in my back yard approx 100-150 ft away from me. Also there was no noise associated with this event and it was a very clear night.
Hope some one can help me get this on the site. TIA

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Is there a way to delete a thread that you posted?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hi - I was wondering how to upload an avatar or if you have to be a premium member to do that. I've been trying but just get an error

Thanks for your time!

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join