It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
How do I edit my signature?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by launch001

Hey there go to the top of the page,

Click "member tools"
Then
Account settings,

You will then see a place to put in your Sig

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I am trying to learn to post an image from my pictures. Someone told me to paste the embed link on the little image icon that comes up when I type a post. I can't find an image icon in a little box. I tried everything at the top of the posting box to no available. Your help would be most appreciated

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

I am trying to learn to post an image from my pictures. Someone told me to paste the embed link on the little image icon that comes up when I type a post.

I'm not 100% sure what you mean because to post an image you don't have to paste it into any little image icon from the posting screen unless it's an image that's not uploaded to your media profile.......as far as I know.

Anyway to post an image just go to your profile, click on an image and copy and paste from where it says 'Embed on ATS'.

Here is one of your images, just below the image it should say this.

Sorry if that's not what you was looking for but here’s a really helpful thread for posting images (see below) that could be really helpful to you!

ATS Media Guide - upload pics, embed pics, manage albums, avatar & sig, mini-profile backgrounds

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hey all, new member Super Chubby here;

I have a quick question and hopefully someone can help me out... Is there a way that you can see if someone has stared one of your comments or have replied to a comment you've left? I'm finding it hard to keep track with discussions i've been in because I don't have any "notifications or reminders" (maybe I just can't see them)

any help is much apreciated

Super Chubby

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Super Chubby
Hey all, new member Super Chubby here;

I have a quick question and hopefully someone can help me out... Is there a way that you can see if someone has stared one of your comments or have replied to a comment you've left? I'm finding it hard to keep track with discussions i've been in because I don't have any "notifications or reminders" (maybe I just can't see them)

any help is much apreciated

Super Chubby

Click the "My ATS" tab at the top of the page. It shows who made the latest replys on threads in which you have participated.

There's nothing to show posts which specifically responded to your posts but, "My ATS" is the best way to keep up with threads you have posted on.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
cannot send pics but the doll images are on the preveiw ..turn over 68 pages i think

www.blurb.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hello and good to see you this evening as I need help with a couple of things.

1. What is the correct way to post a link from a website, etc?

2. I also noticed that people put news artlcles into what is called a Snippet and then you can click and read the rest of the artlcle, how do I do that?

BTW you provided great help with image posting for me the other, day, very much appreciated.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Sorry, I'm a bit new here! I'm just curious as to where I should post of a possible prophetic dream.

Thanks!...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

I am looking for really basic info. Not stars, or flags, just how doe4s someone post for topics? It seems that everyone that i post has been turned down. I need real time human interaction.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARIU5
Sorry, I'm a bit new here! I'm just curious as to where I should post of a possible prophetic dream.

Thanks!...

If you click on the BelowTopsecret button at the top of the page, you will find a new list of forums including "Dreams and Predictions". That's the one. I think threads posted there actually turn up un the main page.

PS. I know it's confusing, but try to avoid "Predictions and Prophecies", which is about discussing published prophecies like Revelation and Nostradamus and Mother Shipton.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Thank-you. It has taken my three hours to talk to a heartfelt person like you.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Hey All new members,
i have made this thread for you all to ask them questions that you are just not sure about.

Asala

Thank you very much. I recently created a new account because I was not fully aware of the rules last time and ended up being banned and asked to open a new account. Everyone make sure you read the guidlines, there are alot of them. This is a great community and it's not fun getting banned. Thanks Asala.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I'm sure this link has been posted here before but this thread covers most everything you need to know to make your threads look like they were written by a pro:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=450084

Bookmark that thread, you can always learn something new every-time you go there.

BTW, remember to give Loam a S&F while you're there, he put a lot of hard work into it.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by copper5661

Hey there, you need 20 posts before being able to make a topic, You do have 29 posts now so you are well on your way,

Just make sure you put in a title and it should go well,

Let me know how you are getting on
And i can help you with any bumps that you come across!

Take care and catch you around the boards!!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Take a peek at my thread that has piccys in order to help you under stand how to do links ect,

Basically when you have this box open For links you lick the (EX) tab in the posting box,
then a little box will appear and you can write in what you want the link to appear as...

Ie Snippet or LINK OR what ever you choose,
Then you click ok!
The box will then ask for a link
Copy and paste it in there and click OK!

and then Whahey! it should appear!

Have a practice on this thread

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Happy to be part of such a community.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join