It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
New here. Just want to say hi and also get my post count up. I think 20 posts is a little much before you can start posting topics, but whatever.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by I_Start_Trouble

Welcome to ATS,

The 20 post rule is to prevent spammers just coming here to spam, Believe me once you are hear and posting you will be glad of such a rule

It wont be long till you get there, Maybe welcome some other new members too, or start your own intro and you can then respond to others

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I'm a lurker that wants to start getting my posts up and show myself. I was on OMF but I didn't get along with a member there so took my marbles and went home. I've read ATS for quite awhile now.

So Hello!
My name is Crystal, I live in the Pacific Northwest with my husband, one cockatiel and three insane dogs. I've had a couple of strange sightings but never any photos or answers to the sightings. They may have been something mundane but they were interesting.
Crystal

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hello!
I just joined this site and I am trying to find where I can introduce myself, create a profile, post a pic, etc. Also, how to find an exact topic. I came across this site through a topic on the web and I would love to get back to it but cannot find it in the listed topics? Do I get an email sent to me when someone replies to something I have posted? Guess I will find out soon enough, eh? Yes I am Canadian lol! Thank you for your help and I look forward to upconing discussions

a

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by fairiegoddess

This will start you off Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.
After you have read this, then if you wish you are more than welcome to start a thread in the Introductions Forum

[edit on 24/5/2010 by Sauron]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
True, it´s huge. And I thought I was pretty big. I´m embarrassed. I take my semi-artistic hat off.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Too many rules on the intro.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JordanRHughes

Not really, please see this link below.

Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself

[edit on 28/5/2010 by Sauron]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Are we going to get the handbook back?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by malusvir

We are going through a site redesign at the moment so once that is done then we can re do a hand book

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Why are some of my images showing up in the message body and others turning into external links?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
New here, and looking for help on how to post comments and responses, having some difficulty with this. Any help appreciated!
Thanks

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I am unable to upload an avatar. I watched the tutorial and followed the instructions. When I click on my pictures a new window opens where I am prompted to either log in or create an account. I try to login and it fails the login window just reappears.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

repost this in the ATS Issues Thread HERE

you'll have someone figure it out in a jiffy!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I've just checked and you already have 1 picture uploaded here.

So out of curiosity have you ever changed your password at all??
If so then try and to log in with your previous password if possible.

ETA: The adivce given in the post above will help you out alot as well!

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Thanks Rising, pointing me to that url worked. I just can't understand why when I click on my pictures it get taken to another window to login.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Ah, Well in all honesty I didn't expect clicking on that link to actually work.

Sort of a hit and hope type of post I guess.

Anyway I'm glad you managed to get it fixed! Although sadly that particular picture is waaayy too large and it is only showing a small portion when posting.

Resizing it would ruin the picture as well as it would be all scrunched up but I can try and resize it for you if you wish or if you have another picture that you would like to use I can try and re-size that for you as well.

OR direct you to someone who could do it much better than me!

EDIT: Picture has now disappeared. LOL

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I took the picture off, way to big. I will try and find something smaller and use that link you sent me.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Ah, ok well good luck on finding a suitable picture, If i was you i would post here (like signals said in an earlier post) if you want to find an answer why it takes you to a new window because in all honesty I really don't know why it would do that.

Well I'm using Firefox right now and it working perfectly for me so if you’re using the latest version of Firefox you can rule that out as the problem I assume.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join